Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,816 to 19,830 of 30790
-
09-29-20 10:11 #10975Senior Member

Posts: 26Top Tier provider
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...e/414146899665
This girl is legit! She travels so gents make arrangements before she moves on. Easily one of the better providers around.
-
09-29-20 10:07 #10974Senior Member

Posts: 458Easy
No BS. Read the last 100 pages of this forum and you will learn everything you need to know. As for first girl. No one knows what you want but you. You will see all the ones to see and who not to see in the last 100 pages.
Originally Posted by MachoGuyy
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 02:41 #10973Regular Member

Posts: 2New here need recommendations & help
1st meetup tips or stuff to look out for. & do I just call the number and tell her what I want and meetup? Is it really that easy. Also need recommendations for my first girl.
-
09-28-20 21:04 #10972Senior Member

Posts: 28Sorry
I know she got out of hospital today and her phone was shut off for awhile she should be back up and running in a few days so don't give up yet try again Wednesday she does need the money.
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 19:50 #10971Senior Member

Posts: 282This is bullshit, I've been literally messaging her and trying to setup something with her for over a week now and she fucking DOES NOT RESPOND! Just give up trying to set anything with her, it all leads to frustration.
Originally Posted by Lgca2003
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 18:30 #10970Banned Member

Posts: 67Ditto that. Tried her a couple different times and no response.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 18:08 #10969Senior Member

Posts: 67Help for this one. Ditto
Yeah, same here. I tried several times and nothing in response.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 18:00 #10968Senior Member

Posts: 88Hey guys
Hey guys southern Carolinian here! Will be in NC for my birthday this week and looking for a tiny asian, young or older is cool and doesn't necessarily have to be tiny. Price not an issue just looking for a good roll around.
Any and all info would be amazing feel free to pm.
-
09-28-20 17:44 #10967Senior Member

Posts: 54Can you PM me with the details please? She looks gorgeous.
Originally Posted by Riggle
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 16:35 #10966Regular Member

Posts: 14Bre / Brittany Snow / Dakota Snow
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54494010/
Anyone know anything? She has ads in Austin and other places in Texas, but under like 15 plus numbers. Let me know what you think.
-
09-28-20 15:47 #10965Regular Member

Posts: 7Help this one!
Horrible service! Do not waste your time. I think demons start to get her.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 11:01 #10964Senior Member

Posts: 260Help for this one
It would help if she would respond to texts.
Originally Posted by CkWood29
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-20 10:03 #10963Senior Member

Posts: 95Scam
The following is a scammer. Texted her to meetup and she replied immediately. She also send me verification pics. I was pretty confident to meet the girl from the ad. Texted her when I arrived and she wanted to have a deposit. We never discussed a deposit. I'm pretty sure she is the girl from the pics (did different handsigns that I requested as verification) but she has no interest to meet people.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/54495802/
-
09-28-20 04:39 #10962Senior Member

Posts: 122Samantha availability
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...w/819830842343
So because I got quite a few pms and a couple people asking on thread I figured I just report it on here but if you hit her up early in the mornings or later at night let's say around 10:30/11 pm on then you should have a good chance of catching her.
-
09-27-20 22:14 #10961Senior Member

Posts: 260Lot a girls
I'm interested too.
Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






