Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 476 of 930 FirstFirst ... 376 426 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 526 576 ... LastLast
Results 7,126 to 7,140 of 13937
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6812
    Now that everyone has chimed in on Bambi, here is my story. Bambi is truly a YMMV chick. I fucked her in Fall 2019. Like you, she was in my room just shy of 90 minutes, with plenty of bed fun and sexy time. Looks like I got to squeeze way more sweet juice from this Georgia peach than you. I got BBBJ, DATY, pics, vid. I loved that she did not have a shaved pussy, and her pubes were so soft and felt good on my face while I was enjoying her clit. I think she came twice, once during DATY and once during mish. She looked like she was enjoying it. You said had Bambi was +10 lbs? When I fucked her she was skinny as a rail, and weighed barely 100 lbs. I could see all her ribs. I did not get DFK or BBFS. After I saw her, I started following her reviews. One dude was so pissed that when he saw her, she looked like 6 months pregnant around April 2020. I started doing the math in my head and I was like shit, I hope that's not a baby Steak she is slow roasting in her tight little oven LOL. Enjoy the pics.

    -Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Bambi

    This girl is good. She has ads up in other places but she's in Vegas now. Outcall only but she's not an agency scam. I don't bare with these girls like a lot of others do, so I don't know that about her. She'll ask 500 and take much less. Trust me. I'm not trying to screw up the market by paying GPS rates, though I admit I consider it from time to time for a few particulars.

    Brief HJ followed by CBJ and CFS. Not a clock watcher. Had bed fun for about an hour. Chatted and got comfortable, did what we had to do, and then we both freshened up a bit in the bathroom and she left. She was in the room for just shy of 80 minutes. A few (less than 10 - slightly "chubbier" than pics suggest but by no means actually chubby, fat, etc.) lbs more than her pics, but not terrible otherwise I would not have gone through.

    She has some god reviews and some bad. We often say PD reviews are fluffed by the girls themselves or by us for whatever reason. In her case I don't think the bad reviews are warranted, but maybe I caught her on a good day?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bambi Las Vegas (1).jpg‎   Bambi Las Vegas (2).jpg‎   Bambi Las Vegas (3).jpg‎   Bambi Las Vegas (8).jpg‎   Bambi Las Vegas (5).jpg‎  

    Bambi Las Vegas (7).jpg‎   Bambi Las Vegas (9).jpg‎   Bambi LV.jpg‎   Bambi Las Vegas (4).jpg‎   Bambi skinny petite.jpg‎  


  2. #6811

    Cause you misspelled her name.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why you can't find it: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6022159-334941.
    You had Persuasion. Should be Persuasian.

  3. #6810

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it's me but I couldn't find the reviews on TER.

    Can you link them up? If it's who I think it is then.
    I don't know why you can't find it: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6022159-334941.

  4. #6809
    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Hm. I'm surprised that "no" list doesn't include genital penetration
    That's hilarious.

    It really is a long list, but sometimes I will kind of pursue something because of a certain look. But I'm generally wary of these girls so I make a few requests before I even see them. When I see them, I go over everything again before any type of exchange is made.

    That said, I will discuss things with girls who start little higher than a lot of other locals would even take the time to talk to. This one starts at 500 but will go significantly lower. I also don't bare bone these girls or really care for dfk. As long as the 2 main holes are open I'm good. If the third is available that's even better.

    I think bare and dfk are on a lot of girls' "no" list and a lot of the locals are into that. Cool if that's your thing, just not for me. Another user broke it down (can't recall which thread) and said that it's fine and dandy for the guys who want BBBJ, bfs, etc. , to dabble in the many providers here who will cater to that. But the ones who do this and for 150 and below are typically older, have signs of drug use, and have soft or stretched bodies.

    Then there are the young girls with pretty faces, tight bodies, and no tracks or stretch marks, but they generally come at a premium and tend to provide what most guys on here call "lesser" service. I happen to be fine with them most of the time since the stuff on their "no" list isn't typically what I'm looking for anyways. When I dabble I mostly want someone fitting the latter description and for them to be less than 25 yo. I will pay the "premium" but still have my own hard limits as do we all. I've even dabbled with some girls who have been cited as GPS girls on these threads.

    By no means am I the guy who pays 1 k+ for cuddles. Then again that guy turned out to not be doing that either since he posted false reports with fake pictures and was likely just getting his jollies as a fiction writer.

  5. #6808

    Sorry not on TER.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralphy3456  [View Original Post]
    I had the privilege of spending some time this weekend with Miss Persuasion. When I see her it's always like being with girlfriend you are madly in love with. Her passion is unmatched. She personifies the letters GFE. It's always a very hot encounter. I've never gone over her menu with her but I doubt there's anything she would not do. Her full service is covered but she does have female condoms. She lived here a few years ago but moved to Florida. She has now moved back here and I'm worried that I could possibly go broke seeing her. She's that good. You can find reviews about her on TER under Miss Persuasion.
    Maybe it's me but I couldn't find the reviews on TER.

    Can you link them up? If it's who I think it is then.

  6. #6807

    I hope you bought a lottery ticket

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Bambi

    This girl is good. She has ads up in other places but she's in Vegas now. Outcall only but she's not an agency scam. I don't bare with these girls like a lot of others do, so I don't know that about her. She'll ask 500 and take much less. Trust me. I'm not trying to screw up the market by paying GPS rates, though I admit I consider it from time to time for a few particulars.

    Brief HJ followed by CBJ and CFS. Not a clock watcher. Had bed fun for about an hour. Chatted and got comfortable, did what we had to do, and then we both freshened up a bit in the bathroom and she left. She was in the room for just shy of 80 minutes. A few (less than 10 - slightly "chubbier" than pics suggest but by no means actually chubby, fat, etc.) lbs more than her pics, but not terrible otherwise I would not have gone through.

    She has some god reviews and some bad. We often say PD reviews are fluffed by the girls themselves or by us for whatever reason. In her case I don't think the bad reviews are warranted, but maybe I caught her on a good day?
    After you saw her because you sure got lucky. Her reviews on PD pretty much suck and I would NEVER EVER see her.

    I feel a scam here. Even her "No" list should chase EVERYONE away.

  7. #6806

    Vegas Shelly

    Trying to determine if "Vegas Shelly" is still active in the Vegas area or elsewhere. I've had several great massages over the years but she appears to have fallen off the radar. If any of you have any updated info on her I'd appreciate it. She sent me the attached picture several years ago. Great body to go with her awesome massage skills. I'm pretty sure she was LMT trained. Anyway any assistance would be appreciated!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3A7489FF-668D-4F0C-86AA-30D2B875E6CF.jpg‎  

  8. #6805
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Bambi

    This girl is good. She has ads up in other places but she's in Vegas now. Outcall only but she's not an agency scam. I don't bare with these girls like a lot of others do, so I don't know that about her. She'll ask 500 and take much less. Trust me. I'm not trying to screw up the market by paying GPS rates, though I admit I consider it from time to time for a few particulars.

    Brief HJ followed by CBJ and CFS. Not a clock watcher. Had bed fun for about an hour. Chatted and got comfortable, did what we had to do, and then we both freshened up a bit in the bathroom and she left. She was in the room for just shy of 80 minutes. A few (less than 10 - slightly "chubbier" than pics suggest but by no means actually chubby, fat, etc.) lbs more than her pics, but not terrible otherwise I would not have gone through.

    She has some god reviews and some bad. We often say PD reviews are fluffed by the girls themselves or by us for whatever reason. In her case I don't think the bad reviews are warranted, but maybe I caught her on a good day?
    Bad reviews, a mile long no list, HARD PASS.

  9. #6804

    Miss Persuasion

    I had the privilege of spending some time this weekend with Miss Persuasion. When I see her it's always like being with girlfriend you are madly in love with. Her passion is unmatched. She personifies the letters GFE. It's always a very hot encounter. I've never gone over her menu with her but I doubt there's anything she would not do. Her full service is covered but she does have female condoms. She lived here a few years ago but moved to Florida. She has now moved back here and I'm worried that I could possibly go broke seeing her. She's that good. You can find reviews about her on TER under Miss Persuasion.

  10. #6803
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Bambi

    This girl is good. She has ads up in other places but she's in Vegas now. Outcall only but she's not an agency scam. I don't bare with these girls like a lot of others do, so I don't know that about her. She'll ask 500 and take much less. Trust me. I'm not trying to screw up the market by paying GPS rates, though I admit I consider it from time to time for a few particulars.

    Brief HJ followed by CBJ and CFS. Not a clock watcher. Had bed fun for about an hour. Chatted and got comfortable, did what we had to do, and then we both freshened up a bit in the bathroom and she left. She was in the room for just shy of 80 minutes. A few (less than 10 - slightly "chubbier" than pics suggest but by no means actually chubby, fat, etc.) lbs more than her pics, but not terrible otherwise I would not have gone through.

    She has some god reviews and some bad. We often say PD reviews are fluffed by the girls themselves or by us for whatever reason. In her case I don't think the bad reviews are warranted, but maybe I caught her on a good day?
    Hm. I'm surprised that "no" list doesn't include genital penetration.

  11. #6802

    Bambi TOFTT

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Bambi

    This girl is good. She has ads up in other places but she's in Vegas now. Outcall only but she's not an agency scam. I don't bare with these girls like a lot of others do, so I don't know that about her. She'll ask 500 and take much less. Trust me. I'm not trying to screw up the market by paying GPS rates, though I admit I consider it from time to time for a few particulars.

    Brief HJ followed by CBJ and CFS. Not a clock watcher. Had bed fun for about an hour. Chatted and got comfortable, did what we had to do, and then we both freshened up a bit in the bathroom and she left. She was in the room for just shy of 80 minutes. A few (less than 10 - slightly "chubbier" than pics suggest but by no means actually chubby, fat, etc.) lbs more than her pics, but not terrible otherwise I would not have gone through.

    She has some god reviews and some bad. We often say PD reviews are fluffed by the girls themselves or by us for whatever reason. In her case I don't think the bad reviews are warranted, but maybe I caught her on a good day?

  12. #6801

    Thick and Juicy

    Hello everybody!

    Met up with this thicc honey a couple days ago.

    East communication through text. Set up a time and she met me outside the hotel.

    She was in a tight sexy dress. She is thick, maybe around 170 lbs and tall.

    Still very sexy.

    Did not waste any time when we got in the room.

    Started with an amazing BBBJ. She really puts work into this, lots of tongue action and very wet. Big beautiful lips with an amazing grip.

    Even though she is bigger she was still open to all the positions. Pounded away at missionary and doggy. Loved the view of that big ass from behind.

    Did not rush or look at the time during our session. She can definitely ride cowgirl and made me bust with the way she moved.

    Quoted. 8 for the half but I gave her $, she deserved a tip for the A+ service.

    Like I said, thicker than in the pictures but still very sexy. Her service is what made her shine and she had a good attitude as well.

    Not atf material but I am keeping her number and will definitely be repeating.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/54475276/#.

  13. #6800
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...sexylexi696969

    Curious if she is just as good looking in person. Has that girl next door look. Did a quick search, but the name Lexi is pretty common. Wondering if there are any recent reports.
    One of only 2 providers I've seen in Vegas. She is real and pics are accurate. Sweet girl.

  14. #6799

    Good

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam820  [View Original Post]
    Thank you sir. Appreciate your response. Sent her a text.
    Luck! Keep us updated.

  15. #6798

    My research is paying off

    I have been going through all the forums, as much as a year back. I will be in Vegas for days, and it is the capital of all that can go wrong. I have found that it is easier to rip off a visitor, tourist, etc than it is to give good customer service. There is no future pay off, no return business, and most men don't want the publicity. I am looking forward to the ultimate challenge of having successful encounters. If I get burnt I will report it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape