The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 472 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 7073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2738
    Quote Originally Posted by Usa2222  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this one? Can't find pics or reviews anywhere. Friendly but late chat and offered a pic unsolicited. Quoted 150 thera massage and 250 fbsm for hr.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188365
    Just got a call saying I'm under investigation for having contacted this girl and that she is underage and missing. Don't know if it was legit or not. Guess I'll find out shortly.

  2. #2737
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuver4554  [View Original Post]
    Any one have intel on this gem??

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063
    Lots of info in the massage section.

  3. #2736

    Info on mamacita

    Any one have intel on this gem??

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/134063

  4. #2735
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Completely trashed

    It was both. It appeared her giant dog had been left there alone for a while, so it tore up everything. It was my first time seeing her so I can't comment on if that is normal or anomalous. But once the fun started, I was locked into her and had a good time. I forgot all about the apartment until I was getting dressed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    Was her place unsanitary or just messy? I'd be okay with clutter and shit, but obviously don't want to worry about germs and fungi, especially with the current pandemic. Might be a reflection about how safely she conducts herself in public.

  5. #2734

    Codi

    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54416999/

    I saw Codi this week and had a great time. Comms were easy and straight forward. She lives in an apartment in Claremont / mission Bay Area, just east of the 5.

    The girl. Pics are definitely her. I'd say she's about 5'8" with lots of curves. Great ass, small waist, nice hips, and amazing firm natural Ds. I'm a natural tits guy and she has quite the rack. She was pleasant to talk with and just a nice woman. She gets into the action and seemed to have a good time (or did a good acting job).

    She was ready right on time. I walked up to her apartment and she greeted me at the door completely naked. No robe, no lingerie, no hiding behind the door. Just up front, let's get at this naked. Her apartment was a disaster. She has a huge dog and it had gone completely Turner and Hooch on the place. Furniture ripped up, things knocked over, etc. Just a wreck. Anyway, she leads me to the bedroom and I place my donation on the night stand. Her "office" is a wrecked bedroom with a queen bed with a comforter on it and no pillows. If you have OCD or get skeeved out, probably not the place for you.

    Codi is all business. As soon as my clothes come off she grabs my by the dick and leads me to the bed. She gave me excellent BBBJ, her on her knees in the bed, me standing. She doesn't DT, but it's sloppy and enthusiastic. Pretty great skills. BUT. She doesn't do CIM or COF, so she made sure I didn't come from BBBJ, which I could have easily done. Anyway, she gives me a cover and bends over. I slide in easily and boy can she take a pounding. We go through doggy, RCG, CG, mish, and then I finish in CG (watching those tits bounce put me over the top! She really gets into RCG and I could she enjoyed watching herself ride me in the mirror. After we're done she lies naked in the bed and we chat about escorting for a while.

    I think she's sexy and gives great service. I definitely plan to repeat as her rates are a great value. Greek is definitely in offer if you're looking for it (no extra fee). I forgot to mention, I did 30 min for $125. Hit me up with any questions.
    Was her place unsanitary or just messy? I'd be okay with clutter and shit, but obviously don't want to worry about germs and fungi, especially with the current pandemic. Might be a reflection about how safely she conducts herself in public.

  6. #2733

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by AsadTheLion  [View Original Post]
    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...a/838874568755

    Haven't seen Angel in almost two years, if you look online it seems she moved away for awhile, but she tells me she is visiting the rest of the week and then hitting the road again. Same ole gal I remember. No rush, but Loves to get down to business though. Her old number is in the post. Well reviewed, sweet girl. Worth your time. Has a nice hotel for incall only unless you spring for the cab fare.
    She asks for a selfie to verify FYI. I avoid sending selfies, so that ended the attempt for me. Bummer, pics and menu looked yummy. Anyone see her since she returned?

  7. #2732

    Classy petite spinner

    https://san-diego.skipthegames.com/f...a/838874568755

    Haven't seen Angel in almost two years, if you look online it seems she moved away for awhile, but she tells me she is visiting the rest of the week and then hitting the road again. Same ole gal I remember. No rush, but Loves to get down to business though. Her old number is in the post. Well reviewed, sweet girl. Worth your time. Has a nice hotel for incall only unless you spring for the cab fare.

  8. #2731
    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah the list of cities he / she is posting in keeps growing. I asked about that and the response was "I have a lot of customers to attend to okay! Maybe I'd buy it if it was just SoCal cities, but it's all over the map. Damn shame, the pictures are nice.
    Most likely an agency that is booking for several ladies in many cities. Doesn't mean it's a total scam, just that the lady you saw reviewed might not be the one you actually get in your town. In my experience, sometimes you get lucky and the girl you get matches the best reviews, sometimes you get unlucky. At this point I usually avoid those kinds of ads.

    With some ladies, they post in multiple cities to gauge interest so they know where to tour to next, but when the count gets up to like 20, it's most likely an agency.

  9. #2730

    List keeps growing

    Quote Originally Posted by SirBishop  [View Original Post]
    LMAO! This girl is posting in 20 different cities at the same time on PD. Must be some rich kid to pay for all those posts because PD charges the girls to post in more than one city!

    I agree. 20 red flags and avoid.
    Yeah the list of cities he / she is posting in keeps growing. I asked about that and the response was "I have a lot of customers to attend to okay!” Maybe I'd buy it if it was just SoCal cities, but it's all over the map. Damn shame, the pictures are nice.

  10. #2729
    LMAO! This girl is posting in 20 different cities at the same time on PD. Must be some rich kid to pay for all those posts because PD charges the girls to post in more than one city!

    I agree. 20 red flags and avoid.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDHobbyGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ThatgirlRyan

    Just a heads up with this one, has a listing in PD for San Diego at the moment but also for a few other cities all available at the same time (SD, San Jose, LA, San Francisco, Dallas). Also, looking around her posts and profile, there's different names mentioned as well as very different descriptions, bio describes herself as early 30's, 5', 116 lbs, SD post as 41,5'7", BBW, different numbers, pictures of what appears to be different girls. She also asked for a picture of me and when I said no she asked for half the donation ahead of time. Im not sure what's going on but too many red flags for my liking.

  11. #2728

    Lexi / Priceless Princesa

    Howdy all, any Intel on Lexi aka Priceless Princessa? I searched this forum but no luck. Thanks! https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PricelessPrincessa.

  12. #2727

    Skeevy. Oh no!

    Quote Originally Posted by JM619  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54416999/

    I saw Codi this week and had a great time. Comms were easy and straight forward. She lives in an apartment in Claremont / mission Bay Area, just east of the 5.

    The girl. Pics are definitely her. I'd say she's about 5'8" with lots of curves. Great ass, small waist, nice hips, and amazing firm natural Ds. I'm a natural tits guy and she has quite the rack. She was pleasant to talk with and just a nice woman. She gets into the action and seemed to have a good time (or did a good acting job).

    She was ready right on time. I walked up to her apartment and she greeted me at the door completely naked. No robe, no lingerie, no hiding behind the door. Just up front, let's get at this naked. Her apartment was a disaster. She has a huge dog and it had gone completely Turner and Hooch on the place. Furniture ripped up, things knocked over, etc. Just a wreck. Anyway, she leads me to the bedroom and I place my donation on the night stand. Her "office" is a wrecked bedroom with a queen bed with a comforter on it and no pillows. If you have OCD or get skeeved out, probably not the place for you..
    Nice report!

  13. #2726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Codi

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54416999/

    I saw Codi this week and had a great time. Comms were easy and straight forward. She lives in an apartment in Claremont / mission Bay Area, just east of the 5.

    The girl. Pics are definitely her. I'd say she's about 5'8" with lots of curves. Great ass, small waist, nice hips, and amazing firm natural Ds. I'm a natural tits guy and she has quite the rack. She was pleasant to talk with and just a nice woman. She gets into the action and seemed to have a good time (or did a good acting job).

    She was ready right on time. I walked up to her apartment and she greeted me at the door completely naked. No robe, no lingerie, no hiding behind the door. Just up front, let's get at this naked. Her apartment was a disaster. She has a huge dog and it had gone completely Turner and Hooch on the place. Furniture ripped up, things knocked over, etc. Just a wreck. Anyway, she leads me to the bedroom and I place my donation on the night stand. Her "office" is a wrecked bedroom with a queen bed with a comforter on it and no pillows. If you have OCD or get skeeved out, probably not the place for you.

    Codi is all business. As soon as my clothes come off she grabs my by the dick and leads me to the bed. She gave me excellent BBBJ, her on her knees in the bed, me standing. She doesn't DT, but it's sloppy and enthusiastic. Pretty great skills. BUT. She doesn't do CIM or COF, so she made sure I didn't come from BBBJ, which I could have easily done. Anyway, she gives me a cover and bends over. I slide in easily and boy can she take a pounding. We go through doggy, RCG, CG, mish, and then I finish in CG (watching those tits bounce put me over the top! She really gets into RCG and I could she enjoyed watching herself ride me in the mirror. After we're done she lies naked in the bed and we chat about escorting for a while.

    I think she's sexy and gives great service. I definitely plan to repeat as her rates are a great value. Greek is definitely in offer if you're looking for it (no extra fee). I forgot to mention, I did 30 min for $125. Hit me up with any questions.

  14. #2725

    Scam and / or bait and switch

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ThatgirlRyan

    Just a heads up with this one, has a listing in PD for San Diego at the moment but also for a few other cities all available at the same time (SD, San Jose, LA, San Francisco, Dallas). Also, looking around her posts and profile, there's different names mentioned as well as very different descriptions, bio describes herself as early 30's, 5', 116 lbs, SD post as 41,5'7", BBW, different numbers, pictures of what appears to be different girls. She also asked for a picture of me and when I said no she asked for half the donation ahead of time. I’m not sure what's going on but too many red flags for my liking.

  15. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHammyHam  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/54291497/

    Slim out of town chick on pch. Relatively good rates. No GFE (no Dfk, no BBBJ) but allows daty and Greek.

    I like to think I'm above average but she took it like a champ. Amazing what these slim girls can take. Only negatives are room was untidy, reeked of weed and she has a friend that goes into the bathroom while you do the deed. Otherwise, Good bang for your buck.
    Oh man I was just looking at her ad the other day and was down. What were her rates?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape