Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 940 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 440 840 890 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 990 1040 1440 1940 ... LastLast
Results 14,086 to 14,100 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17762

    Roses are Red

    Anyone know anything about her? I'll be in town later this week and looking for recommendation. Particularly good DATY. Thanks in advance.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...880/4233909347

  2. #17761

    💯

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandGuy1999  [View Original Post]
    I 100% agree with you. Especially when it comes to Tanya. She is also one of the ones that required a copy of your I'd some time ago. They say she only wants the picture now but I promise you she is collecting information on people to one day do very bad things. I can't wait to post and I told you so to all you people that are dumb enough to send that girl anything.
    100% Agree. There was a guy on here a year or so ago crying a river bc a hot little number had his photo and was blackmailing him. When she hits a snag or needs a fix, she'll know how to get to your pockets. Think with the big head, not the little one and leave that one alone.

  3. #17760

    Cucumbers and Watermelon

    I'm so sorry this happened to you. But your description CRACKED. ME. UP! Oh my gosh!

    Stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFreakyDeaky  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/tina6969

    I dreamt I saw Melody recently.

    Pros:

    1. Super easy set-up by text.

    2. . 8, affordable.

    3. No waiting, prompt responses, no games, no ghosting.

    4. Nice, polite, kind, willing to do as asked.

    5 a. No rush.

    5 b. Good, safe location.

    5 c. No problem at all with bb.

    Cons:

    6. Ad says 40's. Probably 50. Could be 60. No exaggeration.

    7. Photos are probably from 2005.

    8. Tits are really saggy. Really!

    9. When she's on you, you see two cucumbers hanging down and a watermelon (her belly). Disgusting. Couldn't finish after that.

    10. Inside it felt like a cavern. It's as is the years hollowed her out. Not much friction or tightness.

    11. Fat and sloppy.

    First these reasons, this ties for the worst dream I've had. Unless one has no standards whatsoever, there is no reason whatsoever to dream this dream.

    My fault for not respecting prior posts about her.

  4. #17759
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    I've had bad experiences before. Details? And why is this your first post
    Everyone's got to start sometime.

  5. #17758
    Hooker or a booker but a shill, ignore my posts


    Posts: 6
    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    If you have good references, there is absolutely no reason any provider should need your photo or I'd. I, like many here, have been with some very high end ladies. Once verified through other providers, they do not require photo or IDs. If it's kept by her, the police could get it. If she starts using drugs or is out of money, you could hear back from her and get blackmailed. She could find you on FB or online profile.

    I know many of you like Tanya Delight, she looks hot, but if you give her your photo or I'd, you've given her they keys to destroy your life. There is no legitimate reason for her to need it if you've been verified through other reputable providers.
    Any provider will tell you that they take references with a grain of salt, even from high end reputable providers. Also just like its been said many time be a P411 member and you don't have to send a picture to Tanya, easy enough.

  6. #17757

    Red flag

    Quote Originally Posted by DjPatrickH  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She responds well to texts.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/832401139665
    Email only is a way of communication is always a big red flag especially when it comes to STG. If they don't have a burner phone they should at least have an app on their smartphone. No matter what if the girl doesn't have a phone number it's probably a scam.

  7. #17756

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    If you have good references, there is absolutely no reason any provider should need your photo or I'd. I, like many here, have been with some very high end ladies. Once verified through other providers, they do not require photo or IDs. If it's kept by her, the police could get it. If she starts using drugs or is out of money, you could hear back from her and get blackmailed. She could find you on FB or online profile.

    I know many of you like Tanya Delight, she looks hot, but if you give her your photo or I'd, you've given her they keys to destroy your life. There is no legitimate reason for her to need it if you've been verified through other reputable providers.
    I 100% agree with you. Especially when it comes to Tanya. She is also one of the ones that required a copy of your I'd some time ago. They say she only wants the picture now but I promise you she is collecting information on people to one day do very bad things. I can't wait to post and I told you so to all you people that are dumb enough to send that girl anything.

  8. #17755

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by DjPatrickH  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She responds well to texts.

    https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/832401139665
    Saw Nikki last week. She is legit, very nice young lady. She was on-time, even a little early which I appreciated. Fun time, good skills. PM for specifics.

  9. #17754

    Never Ever Give Photo or I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ  [View Original Post]
    This is extremely unfortunate to see, but certain a REALITY CHECK for a lot. It's all about who you choose to deal with. While this is very apparent, you definitely should know the status / level / quality of provider you choose to keep company. Now I'm not saying that high-end providers wouldn't / can't do this, but the chances are significantly lower than that of your STG women. Not to mention, it truly depends on the person you're dealing with. Use your anatomically superior head and not your inferior one.

    Stay safe!
    If you have good references, there is absolutely no reason any provider should need your photo or I'd. I, like many here, have been with some very high end ladies. Once verified through other providers, they do not require photo or IDs. If it's kept by her, the police could get it. If she starts using drugs or is out of money, you could hear back from her and get blackmailed. She could find you on FB or online profile.

    I know many of you like Tanya Delight, she looks hot, but if you give her your photo or I'd, you've given her they keys to destroy your life. There is no legitimate reason for her to need it if you've been verified through other reputable providers.

  10. #17753

    Jennifer new utr

    Saw her last night for second time and I had another amazing session with Jennifer in her incall location in Antioch.

    She is very pretty and has perfect sized tits. Also, a beautiful pink pussy.

    She is super tight.

    Sweet girl.

    But my favorite is looking at her gorgeous face while she is sucking or getting fucked. BBBJ, CFS.

    DM if you want to meet her I can share her number.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5627C915-1521-4836-9513-AF7B230CF46E.jpg‎  

  11. #17752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteMesquite  [View Original Post]
    Sadly can confirm Chloe's still up to her old ways. Seniors, feel free to PM for details. She's has lost weight and looks like a sweetheart tho. Bummer.
    I've had bad experiences before. Details? And why is this your first post?

  12. #17751

    Melody

    https://tryst.link/escort/tina6969

    I dreamt I saw Melody recently.

    Pros:

    1. Super easy set-up by text.

    2. . 8, affordable.

    3. No waiting, prompt responses, no games, no ghosting.

    4. Nice, polite, kind, willing to do as asked.

    5 a. No rush.

    5 b. Good, safe location.

    5 c. No problem at all with bb.

    Cons:

    6. Ad says 40's. Probably 50. Could be 60. No exaggeration.

    7. Photos are probably from 2005.

    8. Tits are really saggy. Really!

    9. When she's on you, you see two cucumbers hanging down and a watermelon (her belly). Disgusting. Couldn't finish after that.

    10. Inside it felt like a cavern. It's as is the years hollowed her out. Not much friction or tightness.

    11. Fat and sloppy.

    First these reasons, this ties for the worst dream I've had. Unless one has no standards whatsoever, there is no reason whatsoever to dream this dream.

    My fault for not respecting prior posts about her.

  13. #17750

    Travelling

    Soon I'm going to be travelling a bit around the south east for work.

    So Atlanta, Nashville, Memphis, etc.

    Was wondering if anyone could recommend a provider of spinner to average build that is fluent in Greek.

    I don't mind high rates if necessary.

    I appreciate any suggestions as this forum seems to be the only place that gives no BS / truthful information.

    Thanks.

  14. #17749

    TOFT Chloe

    Sadly can confirm Chloe's still up to her old ways. Seniors, feel free to PM for details. She's has lost weight and looks like a sweetheart tho. Bummer.

  15. #17748

    Ain't worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessionalJ  [View Original Post]
    This is extremely unfortunate to see, but certain a REALITY CHECK for a lot. It's all about who you choose to deal with. While this is very apparent, you definitely should know the status / level / quality of provider you choose to keep company. Now I'm not saying that high-end providers wouldn't / can't do this, but the chances are significantly lower than that of your STG women. Not to mention, it truly depends on the person you're dealing with. Use your anatomically superior head and not your inferior one.

    Stay safe!
    It ain't worth it regardless of the level of risk. As long as there's a risk at all you are playing with fire.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape