Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 240 of 343 FirstFirst ... 140 190 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 290 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 5141
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1556

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by MassGuyInNh  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152

    I saw Jules today. She is a very kind provider. Never looked at clock. She is always up for a car date. Very good head game. Very tight kitty. Will go out of her way to please and accommodate you. She happened to Be available today so I Made a visit. She has piercings and tattoos but is sweet as blueberry pie. Be kind to her and she will be in return. Thank you Jules!
    What was the damages?

  2. #1555

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/new-hampshir...scorts/2080074

    Last time I saw her I believe it was 150 hh 300 h if anyone is interested, she was a good time. Pictures are accurate.
    Agreed, very sexy. Saw her in Woburn several years ago. That link is now gone. She might be 400 now.

  3. #1554
    [Deleted by Admin]

  4. #1553

    Who's Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Lenny707  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kylie?
    Going to need a little more to go on.

  5. #1552

    Jules

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jules-es...chester-529152

    I saw Jules today. She is a very kind provider. Never looked at clock. She is always up for a car date. Very good head game. Very tight kitty. Will go out of her way to please and accommodate you. She happened to Be available today so I Made a visit. She has piercings and tattoos but is sweet as blueberry pie. Be kind to her and she will be in return. Thank you Jules!

  6. #1551
    Anyone seen Kylie?

  7. #1550
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Link to Carrie Starlet

    https://adultsearch.com/new-hampshir...scorts/2080074

    Last time I saw her I believe it was 150 hh 300 h if anyone is interested, she was a good time. Pictures are accurate.

  8. #1549
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Asian in Manch

    http://manchester-nh.skipthegames.co...r/382272340351

    Was feeling in the mood for a little Asian and I didn't want to drive to my usual (mistake) so I decided to try this one out as I had good luck previously. Got to the low end hotel they are hosting out of and made my way up to the room. I was greeted by a cute looking thick, not fat thick but curvy thick for an Asian, face was covered by a mask (oh boy) so I couldn't tell face-wise. Left donation and we both got undressed, like I said she had a nice body, not skinny like most Asians in the area, nice soft C-cup tits and somewhat shaved pussy. That's about the highlight right there, no kiss, no daty, no BJ. , just straight to it, she did look good and could take a decent pounding, not a lot of enthusiasm or vocals but it got the job completed. Cleaned up and headed out, funny moment; as I be was reaching for my mask she got excited thinking I was going to tip her for sub par service then was super disappointed when I pulled out a mask, haha, DOH!

    140 was the damage, no repeat.

    On a side note Carrie Starlet is in town, Nashua area I believe (she doesn't work Sundays or I would have seen her) hot older Dutch MILF type. Sexy accent, nice fake tits and can ride a cock!

  9. #1548

    Remi

    New to the site and finally saw my first provider today which was Remi in Manchester. I had been seeing some good things about her and that she was real so decided to try. I was definitely pleased she is a good looking girl very pleasant and informative I felt comfortable. She also was helpful in giving me some info on someone else I may be able to see that she knows but who offers FS. Will definitely be back to see her again.

  10. #1547
    Quote Originally Posted by PlmanSmith  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last Sunday night.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames. C. you /091053187784.

    Saw this one recently as well. Low volume that pops up on weekends. Nice place, plenty of parking, incognito. Had a good time, will repeat.

    Would repeat. Not sure why keeps getting new phone. LOL.
    I was pretty sure it was the person going by Ava as well; but, she was using a different name and there wasn't a good opportunity to ask why the name change. I had seen Ava once before, a few months back, and my recollection is that it was also a good time. I lost contact with her not long after. Keeping track of provider phone numbers and aliases is a full time job.

  11. #1546

    Pretty sure that's AVA, previously reviewed here

    I saw this one last Sunday night.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames. C. you /091053187784.

    $$ she is cute clean fun friendly. Her place is on the north side of Manchester. Apartment was a shambles as she had a birthday party Saturday night. Started playing with herself with a toy DATY.

    Perfect little pink nipples.

    Looks better in person clean and tight. Face 8 body 8 $$ for an hour I would repeat maybe today.

    Saw this one recently as well. Low volume that pops up on weekends. Nice place, plenty of parking, incognito. Had a good time, will repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaser666  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one recently as well. Low volume that pops up on weekends. Nice place, plenty of parking, incognito. Had a good time, will repeat.
    Would repeat. Not sure why keeps getting new phone. LOL.

  12. #1545

    Blond

    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    http://new-hampshire.skipthegames.co...y/011800469259

    I recently met up with the hot Russian spinner in upper nh. Thanks to all my friendly buddys on here. We all need love and happiness in our life. But I rarely repeat. 90 percent of the excitement is meeting a girl for the first time.

    The link of the blonde I'm inquiring about quoted me 260 $ for the hour. More money for Greek play. She was friendly through text. However recently read rip off review on her. And many other negative reports of her not being friendly. Hope to hear some recent reviews on her. She does have a dynamic menu that I rarely see from other girls. Hope to hear from anyone that has seen her.
    She quoted $260 an hour? LMFAO. Serious Deamons for years, bitchy attitude, she has a girlfriend (and I mean for real, she's 100% lesbian) she has no real interest in men at all, and she's not good at faking, so its very robotic. She never robbed me, but many girls that roomed with her say she stole from them often and forced them to work for her. She used to do FS hour for $100-$120, she's good as a last resort which is what I used her for, but not as a main attraction. And certainly not for over $120.

  13. #1544
    Quote Originally Posted by BigVin  [View Original Post]

    I saw this one last Sunday night.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/091053187784

    $$ she is cute clean fun friendly. Her place is on the north side of Manchester. Apartment was a shambles as she had a birthday party Saturday night. Started playing with herself with a toy DATY.

    Perfect little pink nipples.

    Looks better in person clean and tight. Face 8 body 8 $$ for an hour I would repeat maybe today.
    Saw this one recently as well. Low volume that pops up on weekends. Nice place, plenty of parking, incognito. Had a good time, will repeat.

  14. #1543
    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    Link: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/778665172669.

    Have anyone seen her? Took some time off for vacation and want to try something younger. Messaged but got no reply, not sure if fake but everything checks out.
    She is legit. But in love with the needle. Also loves going to cvs or Walgreens. She has an extremely sexy voice. It's funny how somebody on this forum said that she's fat lmao. She has a real nice body for having two kids. But there's always a but. No kissing no licking kitty. No BJ. (at all). * just sex. And she wants you out quick. Even with me she's doesn't open up. So if you're looking for something quick go check her out.

  15. #1542
    Quote Originally Posted by GerogeohWell  [View Original Post]
    Link: https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...i/778665172669.

    Have anyone seen her? Took some time off for vacation and want to try something younger. Messaged but got no reply, not sure if fake but everything checks out.
    I've seen her she came to my place needed a shower said she lives with her ex and wanders Manchester during the day as he won't let her be at his house alone. The demon is strong in her she's pretty strung out.

    Head game was terrible tight little snatch face 6 body 7.

    Was a dead fuck too. Just laid there probably because she was high. She seems sweet though $ and tipped 40 after because I felt bad for her.

    I saw this one last Sunday night.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...u/091053187784

    $$ she is cute clean fun friendly. Her place is on the north side of Manchester. Apartment was a shambles as she had a birthday party Saturday night. Started playing with herself with a toy DATY.

    Perfect little pink nipples.

    Looks better in person clean and tight. Face 8 body 8 $$ for an hour I would repeat maybe today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape