Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,951 to 19,965 of 37361
-
09-27-20 02:30 #17411Senior Member

Posts: 427Just FYI
Some stds take MONTHS to show up in testing. I don't know how so many of you guys go bare when I have gotten shit just from head.
Originally Posted by RoadRolla
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 15:29 #17410Senior Member

Posts: 36HH was what I'm normally used to seeing at 150 and HR at 200, but she doesn't time so that bit extra would be a waste. The housemate was cool, but looking at some of the recent ads that popped up on stg she actually might be in the game too and doubles is on the list of options so if that interests you link at the bottom. Probably won't take that plunge, cause she really wasn't my type when I saw her, but the double might be fun ╮ ❛ ᴗ ❛.)╭.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...k/407845489174
-
09-26-20 15:07 #17409Asshole

Posts: 567Fake
Fake. We were communicating thru tx. She advised her location was on Arthur Ash Blvd. We agreed upon $ for hhr. I told her I was 15 minutes away. Approx. 5 minutes later she asked if I could stop by cvs. I asked why and was told to get a moneypak instead of cash,. That it was much safer. Conversation over.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 10:38 #17408Senior Member

Posts: 1449Nyc
Ok so maybe some don't know but you have to take what the post writes about with grain of salt. They kind of like the Sun they are over the top. Good for gossip but that's it. From NYC.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 09:03 #17407Senior Member

Posts: 373Jackie
Jackie is looking for help. She's got bills due and could really use some help. Spinner with a nice pussy ready to go all day.
-
09-26-20 08:33 #17406Senior Member

Posts: 514That is gross
So when you are at a Richmond AMP to get full service and they bring out a condom without a package. Hmm it makes me wonder, and then I get sick. That is why I'll always bring my own rain coat.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 08:25 #17405Senior Member

Posts: 84Lola head doctor
Anyone else having are hard reaching her. She post everyday, but no answer.
-
09-26-20 08:13 #17404Regular Member

Posts: 18Also add about 30 pounds.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 05:32 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 167
-
09-26-20 00:13 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 77West End!
Looking for some closer dates. Does anyone know of any in the west end area. Please let me know and are willing to share. Thanks.
-
09-25-20 22:42 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 108Amen to that, sorry you had to go through that. I made a couple long distance trips in the past and luckily I haven't had this trouble yet.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 22:13 #17400Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody
-
09-25-20 21:34 #17399Senior Member

Posts: 115Red head
Emailed probably once a year for 4 years. Never a single response. Did indicate I was in RVA.
Originally Posted by JisOnline
[View Original Post]
Would love to know if she is for real.
-
09-25-20 20:48 #17398Senior Member

Posts: 184Prego Starr P in Portsmouth
What an awful dream. For any of you preggo fiends who were thinking of making a road trip to see Starr P in Portsmouth I TOFFT. Don't waste your time and gas money. Super high activity in and around the incall, didn't feel safe parking there. She has a beautiful toned perfect 10 body with a basketball sized bump, that's the good news. Here's more of the bad: Rambling, absent-minded definitely on something. Has a ton of rules including you can't caress or even touch the bump. Room is dirty, attitude is bored / mechanical and there is absolutely Zero foreplay allowed or even the slightest effort to set the mood. She wants the cover on my immediately without even allowing a client to get the blood flowing. I barely got and couldn't stay ready to go which has NEVER been a problem for 'ol Lee. She insisted on doggy with me standing up off the bed which is my least favorite way. I will not repeat. 5 of 5 for hot body, 1 half of a star for the rest. One of my worst dreams ever.
That said, if you like hot black preggos and have some kind of 1 hour medically enhanced tool and don't mind the standing up, robotic / distracted attitude and the no touching rules, then she's perfect for you. Myself, I regret the fate of a hard-earned Benjamin in that dream.
-
09-25-20 18:31 #17397Regular Member

Posts: 22Emailed with her
I emailed back and forth with her for a bit after seeing her on Tinder. She was in the NOVA area and was looking for a deposit which raised up my red flags.
Originally Posted by JisOnline
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




