Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #40374

    Overnight

    Quote Originally Posted by RumptyPumpty  [View Original Post]
    Whats up mongers! What is standard donation on an overnight with a Camp lady? Never have before. Always been in the parlors up until now. I don't want to raise the expectations in the market but don't want to insult with my offer.

    Any advice in addition to donation recommendations are appreciated.

    RP.
    I had an apt girl about 10 years ago slept over at my house and it only costed $$.

    Don't know what's the standard nowadays, but I would suggest $8 1 K.

  2. #40373

    Beer

    100%.

    I'd drink beer with almost any of you. I probably have LOL.

  3. #40372
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I've always thought of getting a shirt that read "I am MassageAwesome" but didn't know how the women there would take it. They probably laugh at it. But some of them are smart and do look at these posts on here so that could ruin any return trips. As far as seeing any of you, hell, if I did I'd ask to meet up for a beer (an hour or so later...yall was walking in I was...walking out). I mean, this is kinda like a sports forum where we talk about different sports or like a geek forum talking about Marvel vs DC but in this case AMPs. Dream come true of a MassageCon ever was invented LOL.
    I made an appearance yesterday, because of a recent post here, and a customer was leaving as I entered. We should come up with a code phrase when talking to the provider / Mamasan upon exit. Not my reguaral area but will return.

  4. #40371
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvThis  [View Original Post]
    Checked with Mamasan. Not same Catherine. But sent a pic. Beautiful Catherine at Adore.

    But For sure Catherine at SiSi was a fun girl! And her cousin too! Right Singleasianguy?
    Not the same Catherine. She new to Adore and ATL almost 2 months ago, arrived from VA. Beautiful, sexy, lots of fun, no FS but everything else on the menu.

  5. #40370
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see a fellow monger at a parlor, I wonder if they are from here!
    I've always thought of getting a shirt that read "I am MassageAwesome" but didn't know how the women there would take it. They probably laugh at it. But some of them are smart and do look at these posts on here so that could ruin any return trips. As far as seeing any of you, hell, if I did I'd ask to meet up for a beer (an hour or so later...yall was walking in I was...walking out). I mean, this is kinda like a sports forum where we talk about different sports or like a geek forum talking about Marvel vs DC but in this case AMPs. Dream come true of a MassageCon ever was invented LOL.

  6. #40369
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbinsider  [View Original Post]
    It seems pre-great recession, Atlanta was a top market. I wonder why it never came back.
    I agree. When the ClayCo spas were around it was jumping. Young K girls a plenty. Since they were shut down it's been wack ever since.

  7. #40368

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWiseacre  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I see a fellow monger at a parlor, I wonder if they are from here!
    Did you happen to visit Luna Massage yesterday LOL.

  8. #40367
    Quote Originally Posted by SingleAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Could it be the Catherine from SiSi massage from late 2018?
    No a lot better and more fun and so so hot I would do the 90 min with them I seen her 3 times always fun $100 tip will go far with any one of them the best looking girls in Atlanta.

  9. #40366

    Introductions

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I wonder how many of the guys I saw coming out / going in and while inside are guys from here, maybe I'll never know LOL.
    Whenever I see a fellow monger at a parlor, I wonder if they are from here!

  10. #40365

    Take out overnight

    Whats up mongers! What is standard donation on an overnight with a Camp lady? Never have before. Always been in the parlors up until now. I don't want to raise the expectations in the market but don't want to insult with my offer.

    Any advice in addition to donation recommendations are appreciated.

    RP.

  11. #40364
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhanna1983  [View Original Post]
    I heard that she got a lot of properties in the will from someone who died. She went back to China. I miss her too. She was great fun.
    She was living with her Mom in Arizona doing waitress in a Chinese restaurant, came to Atlanta to take care of her ailing father and worked at Sunset during the day. When her father passed away he left her with a small fortune. With plenty of money, she decided to quit the MP life and return to China. That was 4-5 years ago, she is still in China now.

  12. #40363

    Hot as they come

    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicDice  [View Original Post]
    For me Tutu at T+ was about as hot as they come.
    Barbie for me.

  13. #40362

    Nope! Not Sisi's Catherine

    Quote Originally Posted by SingleAsianMan  [View Original Post]
    Could it be the Catherine from SiSi massage from late 2018?
    Checked with Mamasan. Not same Catherine. But sent a pic. Beautiful Catherine at Adore.

    But For sure Catherine at SiSi was a fun girl! And her cousin too! Right Singleasianguy?

  14. #40361
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkedLife  [View Original Post]
    No the local guys just aren't simps. On that same token most of these girls will pretend they care about how western guys treat them but when they leave they just go back to their local boyfriends.
    I agree, but a monger does have an edge if acting the gentleman. Foreign women eat up that new guy experience because they get tired of the locals. That said, it's up to mongers to understand the fact that most will go back to their local beaus after they're gone, so we milk our foreign experiences to the nth degree and enjoy them while we can get it.

    Always a huge risk to bring a potential wife back from a third-world country. Will she love me forever? Well, per statistics and my life experiences for the past 40 years, at least 25% of the time!

    YMMV.

  15. #40360

    Adore

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlantaasian  [View Original Post]
    So I haven't been too Adore in a bit but decided to go this week. Meet a new girl Catherine in a very nice looking dress. She's really sexy and a sweet girl. She's got a really nice slim body that I would love to mark my territory on if you know what I mean. Got a good massage from her with standard finish. On my way out Mindy and Bella greeted me and said that I should come back to try someone else. They definitely have a good choice of talent. I'll definitely be back for more.
    Could it be the Catherine from SiSi massage from late 2018?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape