Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 871 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 371 771 821 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 921 971 1371 ... LastLast
Results 13,051 to 13,065 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13878
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Guys, is there any legitimate reason a girl would need to know the model and color of your car? I set up a date with a provider a, didn't have to do a deposit or any other nonsense and when I got to the Best Western she was at, I texted that I had parked and asked me what was my model and color of my car. Granted, it was broad daylight and the lot was full of cars, so I'm not worried she'd get me jumped or whatever, but it didn't pass the smell test and so I didn't respond and just booked. Is this a cop tactic or am I just being overly paranoid? Thanks!
    Same thing happen to me last year but I didn't fall for it. I did go to the location and undercover cops were waiting in the parking lot. I just happen to see a guy Wearing all black turn around and handcuffs were hanging on his belt.

  2. #13877

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by HanzoAsian  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her on Thursday and earlier today, sadly no response. Can't wait to see her.
    She came back a few weeks ago after having cosmetic surgery but she was also dealing with some other personal issues at the time so she might be taking a little break again. I don't know for sure, I'm just assuming.

  3. #13876
    Latina / Black mixed Non pro 21 yrs old.

    Lexi. Non pro in town from Michigan. Has a hotel room in Evanston but can travel.

    Leaves on Monday morning.

    Incalls: $80/ QV $150/ HH $200/ HR. (Based in Evanston).

    Outcalls: $100/ QV $175/ HH $225/ HR Men Only.

    She can do car dates as well.

    Full services: DFK, BBBJ, GFE, DATY.

    Condom required for vaginal and anal.

    $25 xtra for anal and $20 for CIM and swallow.

    Phone# 6162750585.

    SC: lexlutha09.

    Please no messages. I won tbe around this weekend.

  4. #13875

    But don't ever give that info.

    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Guys, is there any legitimate reason a girl would need to know the model and color of your car? I set up a date with a provider a, didn't have to do a deposit or any other nonsense and when I got to the Best Western she was at, I texted that I had parked and asked me what was my model and color of my car. Granted, it was broad daylight and the lot was full of cars, so I'm not worried she'd get me jumped or whatever, but it didn't pass the smell test and so I didn't respond and just booked. Is this a cop tactic or am I just being overly paranoid? Thanks!
    I've been asked that question and I make up the answer. Who knows if her pimp is outside and while you are having fun your car is broken into. Moreover, how about if it's a sting operation? I don't like when providers ask that question. As somebody mention, sometimes they just want to make sure you are not a cop doing an undercover operation but cops are not that stupid to be driving their big ass SUV when doing such work.

    Always make up the answer, somebody can copy down your license plate and trace your name and address.

  5. #13874
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1358
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Guys, is there any legitimate reason a girl would need to know the model and color of your car? I set up a date with a provider a, didn't have to do a deposit or any other nonsense and when I got to the Best Western she was at, I texted that I had parked and asked me what was my model and color of my car. Granted, it was broad daylight and the lot was full of cars, so I'm not worried she'd get me jumped or whatever, but it didn't pass the smell test and so I didn't respond and just booked. Is this a cop tactic or am I just being overly paranoid? Thanks!
    This is when you tell them you are getting dropped off by Uber.

  6. #13873
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her recently and can confirm that she really is up for pretty much anything, and she never mentioned anything about an upcharge.
    I contacted her on Thursday and earlier today, sadly no response. Can't wait to see her.

  7. #13872
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Guys, is there any legitimate reason a girl would need to know the model and color of your car? I set up a date with a provider a, didn't have to do a deposit or any other nonsense and when I got to the Best Western she was at, I texted that I had parked and asked me what was my model and color of my car. Granted, it was broad daylight and the lot was full of cars, so I'm not worried she'd get me jumped or whatever, but it didn't pass the smell test and so I didn't respond and just booked. Is this a cop tactic or am I just being overly paranoid? Thanks!
    What was the name of the provider? Cause a provider gave me a address to a best western where she was at but I didn't end up showing up even though she did verify it was actually her but I just had a weird hunch about her.

  8. #13871
    Quote Originally Posted by Draves  [View Original Post]
    Guys, is there any legitimate reason a girl would need to know the model and color of your car? I set up a date with a provider a, didn't have to do a deposit or any other nonsense and when I got to the Best Western she was at, I texted that I had parked and asked me what was my model and color of my car. Granted, it was broad daylight and the lot was full of cars, so I'm not worried she'd get me jumped or whatever, but it didn't pass the smell test and so I didn't respond and just booked. Is this a cop tactic or am I just being overly paranoid? Thanks!
    In my experience this does happen fairly often. They want to see that your not a cop, pimp, creep trying to find out where they are and actually a dude who just showed up dick in hand. Its definately a security thing. It ofcourse could lead to their pimp breaking into your car during the deed though. I generally will not give my car info to a provider though personally, I certainly have once or twice and it has been fine but generally do not out of parania.

  9. #13870

    Security Question

    Guys, is there any legitimate reason a girl would need to know the model and color of your car? I set up a date with a provider a, didn't have to do a deposit or any other nonsense and when I got to the Best Western she was at, I texted that I had parked and asked me what was my model and color of my car. Granted, it was broad daylight and the lot was full of cars, so I'm not worried she'd get me jumped or whatever, but it didn't pass the smell test and so I didn't respond and just booked. Is this a cop tactic or am I just being overly paranoid? Thanks!

  10. #13869

    Angel

    I've been talking to Angel who I found through a hookup app. She's staying at a 5-star hotel on mag mile. Pics show huge tits, bleach blonde hair, and very cute. Anyone?

  11. #13868

    Macie

    Quote Originally Posted by Hater  [View Original Post]
    I'm not 100% sure but I read some reviews that Macie is up for anything. Let's be honest most providers will do anything for the right amount of $$ I always bring extra $$$ just in case I want something not in there menu you'll be surprise what they will do for extra $$.

    https://tryst.link/escort/macie-112
    I've seen her recently and can confirm that she really is up for pretty much anything, and she never mentioned anything about an upcharge.

  12. #13867

    Anna -Schaumburg

    Body rubs +.

    Anyone have intel on her? I've done a search but can't find anything. Tons of great reviews on RubRatings / TER.

    PM is fine. Thanks. I'll reciprocate.

  13. #13866

    Any intel on Kara?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kara-escort-chicago-890428

    There are 2 reviews on them (can't see them, as I don't have them), but if anyone here as any input, much appreciated.

  14. #13865

    Doody attack!!

    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    This is a long shot but it doesn't hurt asking. Anyone know of a provider that's open to rim? I wish to cross this off my wish list.
    Wild Anita eat doody!

  15. #13864

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape