Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,966 to 19,980 of 37369
-
09-26-20 08:13 #17404Regular Member

Posts: 18Also add about 30 pounds.
Originally Posted by Mjzco4
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-20 05:32 #17403Senior Member

Posts: 167
-
09-26-20 00:13 #17402Senior Member

Posts: 77West End!
Looking for some closer dates. Does anyone know of any in the west end area. Please let me know and are willing to share. Thanks.
-
09-25-20 22:42 #17401Senior Member

Posts: 108Amen to that, sorry you had to go through that. I made a couple long distance trips in the past and luckily I haven't had this trouble yet.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 22:13 #17400Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody
-
09-25-20 21:34 #17399Senior Member

Posts: 115Red head
Emailed probably once a year for 4 years. Never a single response. Did indicate I was in RVA.
Originally Posted by JisOnline
[View Original Post]
Would love to know if she is for real.
-
09-25-20 20:48 #17398Senior Member

Posts: 184Prego Starr P in Portsmouth
What an awful dream. For any of you preggo fiends who were thinking of making a road trip to see Starr P in Portsmouth I TOFFT. Don't waste your time and gas money. Super high activity in and around the incall, didn't feel safe parking there. She has a beautiful toned perfect 10 body with a basketball sized bump, that's the good news. Here's more of the bad: Rambling, absent-minded definitely on something. Has a ton of rules including you can't caress or even touch the bump. Room is dirty, attitude is bored / mechanical and there is absolutely Zero foreplay allowed or even the slightest effort to set the mood. She wants the cover on my immediately without even allowing a client to get the blood flowing. I barely got and couldn't stay ready to go which has NEVER been a problem for 'ol Lee. She insisted on doggy with me standing up off the bed which is my least favorite way. I will not repeat. 5 of 5 for hot body, 1 half of a star for the rest. One of my worst dreams ever.
That said, if you like hot black preggos and have some kind of 1 hour medically enhanced tool and don't mind the standing up, robotic / distracted attitude and the no touching rules, then she's perfect for you. Myself, I regret the fate of a hard-earned Benjamin in that dream.
-
09-25-20 18:31 #17397Regular Member

Posts: 22Emailed with her
I emailed back and forth with her for a bit after seeing her on Tinder. She was in the NOVA area and was looking for a deposit which raised up my red flags.
Originally Posted by JisOnline
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 15:30 #17396Regular Member

Posts: 9Good meetup
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/322793589653 Was thinking it was too good to be true myself, but area was safe for a late night meet. Very sweet girl provides a comfortable atmosphere and covered meeting for me. Always like to keep everyone safe if your around the area take a visit recommended.
-
09-25-20 14:00 #17395Senior Member

Posts: 369There are two very recent reviews around here. Mixed reception. Note what she shows on camera and what she doesn't show (belly or lower body). I think both reports stated she was the woman in the pics.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 13:50 #17394Senior Member

Posts: 66Who is winter? Never seen her.
Originally Posted by Trigger2302
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 12:55 #17393Senior Member

Posts: 41I've seen her. Those pics don't show the heavy baby and drug marks. She's fun and takes directions well but just don't think you are getting exactly what's in those pics.
Originally Posted by RvaatNight
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 12:29 #17392Senior Member

Posts: 49Was she able to host? I'm not a fan of car dates so we haven't been able to make something work.
Originally Posted by Trigger2302
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-20 11:51 #17391Senior Member

Posts: 66Anybody seen her?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/888495242978
Thought I saw a review but wasnt sure almost looks TGTBT.
-
09-25-20 11:48 #17390Regular Member

Posts: 19Winter post visit report
Well all the reports you guys made on her were spot on. She was easy to communicate with, sexy little ass, great mic skills! Will see her again.
Originally Posted by Trigger2302
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





