Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 792 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 292 692 742 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 842 892 ... LastLast
Results 11,866 to 11,880 of 17948
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6083

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by JoGreen  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious too. I'd love to see her and nay toftt next week.
    She mentions a deposit. She's a thief.

  2. #6082

    Info??

    Quote Originally Posted by CleanFun1960  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I've searched the forums here and Lou and nothing on the name. Odd since it looks like she has been around for a while.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kialxo
    I'm curious too. I'd love to see her and nay toftt next week.

  3. #6081

    Katie QV

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/719760469342

    I had an appointment Fall through so I texted Katie and a usual she hit me back almost immediately. I set up a QV at a motel off Nicholasville. A little DFK, BBBJ phenomenal as usual and cowgirl up! Wow this chick is a GFE and rock solid. Her hands are constantly roaming and rubbing just like a horny af girlfriend!

  4. #6080

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man. That is all god info and Helps my decision. Allie had been texting me and sending pics and videos but suddenly stopped? Idk.
    Just go with allie man. She's very pleasant to deal with and really tries to please you.

    There are no games and she is really good at what she does. I normally just go with the BBBJCIM.

  5. #6079

    Search the forum for "Stripper Experience" (no quotes)

    Quote Originally Posted by Stempo  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one? She's got an 859 number but nothing comes up on thread search.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/050831055923
    All of her posts used to have that heading, so that's what most of the reviews reference. From what I remember, they vary anywhere from neutral to underwhelming. IIRC she started posting as "Jolie" right after a negative review came out.

  6. #6078

    Jolie

    Any intel on this one? She's got an 859 number but nothing comes up on thread search.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/050831055923

  7. #6077

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for BBBJCIM with swallow you choices are only Allie and Lacey but if you are looking for BBBJCIM only and good intercouse go with Katie and Lacey doesn't do CG or DFK as Katie does and Allie. I will agree Allie is bigger than her pics I would compare her current body type to Morgan or Kimber.
    Thanks man. That is all god info and Helps my decision. Allie had been texting me and sending pics and videos but suddenly stopped? Idk.

  8. #6076

    Joy

    Any info on Joy highly on Tryst.

  9. #6075

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    How much bigger is she than her pics? She sent me a couple face pics and you can tell she has a round face but no body pics? I'm just wondering? Trying to decide? I'm going to see 2 this weekend and it's between Allie, Lacey, & Kattie.
    Allie, is a favorite but the weight issue has me holding back. One monger purport that she is now BBW. Please report back whoever you see. Kate is beautiful as well as Allie. Like one said —No CG for Lacey.

  10. #6074

    Tough decisions

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    How much bigger is she than her pics? She sent me a couple face pics and you can tell she has a round face but no body pics? I'm just wondering? Trying to decide? I'm going to see 2 this weekend and it's between Allie, Lacey, & Kattie.
    If you are looking for BBBJCIM with swallow you choices are only Allie and Lacey but if you are looking for BBBJCIM only and good intercouse go with Katie and Lacey doesn't do CG or DFK as Katie does and Allie. I will agree Allie is bigger than her pics I would compare her current body type to Morgan or Kimber.

  11. #6073

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Correct, Incall is one of the better motels off Winchester Rd. I can only speak for her hhr rates which is $100. I always appreciate her willingness to please. Allie is one of only two ladies in Lexington that will BBBJCIM and actually swallow that I have found in my 4 years I have live here.
    How much bigger is she than her pics? She sent me a couple face pics and you can tell she has a round face but no body pics? I'm just wondering? Trying to decide? I'm going to see 2 this weekend and it's between Allie, Lacey, & Kattie.

  12. #6072

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746480381732

    This is the Allie you're talking about, right? What's her rates and incall like?
    Her full hour rate is 160. And she does do a great BBBJCIM WS.

  13. #6071

    Looking for a regular

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa  [View Original Post]
    Correct, Incall is one of the better motels off Winchester Rd. I can only speak for her hhr rates which is $100. I always appreciate her willingness to please. Allie is one of only two ladies in Lexington that will BBBJCIM and actually swallow that I have found in my 4 years I have live here.
    Sounds like a real dick pleaser! I'm trying to find a new regular in Lexington. I'd like to see what she looks like but I like what I've heard so far. I saw Laycee recently and she was a fun little blonde. Her ONLY downside is that she said she doesn't rideif she did I bet she'd wear your ass out!

  14. #6070

    Allie in Lexington

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746480381732

    This is the Allie you're talking about, right? What's her rates and incall like?
    Correct, Incall is one of the better motels off Winchester Rd. I can only speak for her hhr rates which is $100. I always appreciate her willingness to please. Allie is one of only two ladies in Lexington that will BBBJCIM and actually swallow that I have found in my 4 years I have live here.

  15. #6069
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746480381732

    This is the Allie you're talking about, right? What's her rates and incall like?
    That's her. Pics are old, she's much bigger now but oral skills are on point. She used to be off Newtown pike, now is at a notel in Hamburg area. Iirc 60 qv, 160 hr.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape