Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,881 to 11,895 of 17953
-
09-24-20 12:51 #6073Senior Member

Posts: 571Allie
How much bigger is she than her pics? She sent me a couple face pics and you can tell she has a round face but no body pics? I'm just wondering? Trying to decide? I'm going to see 2 this weekend and it's between Allie, Lacey, & Kattie.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 08:36 #6072Banned Member

Posts: 415Allie
Her full hour rate is 160. And she does do a great BBBJCIM WS.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 08:26 #6071Senior Member

Posts: 571Looking for a regular
Sounds like a real dick pleaser! I'm trying to find a new regular in Lexington. I'd like to see what she looks like but I like what I've heard so far. I saw Laycee recently and she was a fun little blonde. Her ONLY downside is that she said she doesn't rideif she did I bet she'd wear your ass out!
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 08:02 #6070Senior Member

Posts: 312Allie in Lexington
Correct, Incall is one of the better motels off Winchester Rd. I can only speak for her hhr rates which is $100. I always appreciate her willingness to please. Allie is one of only two ladies in Lexington that will BBBJCIM and actually swallow that I have found in my 4 years I have live here.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 07:32 #6069Senior Member

Posts: 31That's her. Pics are old, she's much bigger now but oral skills are on point. She used to be off Newtown pike, now is at a notel in Hamburg area. Iirc 60 qv, 160 hr.
Originally Posted by BlueMonday
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-20 05:57 #6068Senior Member

Posts: 571Just to be clear.
http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...e/746480381732
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
This is the Allie you're talking about, right? What's her rates and incall like?
-
09-23-20 22:19 #6067Senior Member

Posts: 31Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by BigDukeCpa
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 21:03 #6066Senior Member

Posts: 312Allie in Lexington
Just saw Allie as usual GREAT TIME. But her phone lost all the contacts so got to get a new phone. I am sure she would appreciate her regulars identifying themselves since the phone's memory is gone. Enjoy her famous bbbjcimws.
-
09-23-20 20:29 #6065Senior Member

Posts: 256Disguise
This is one of the only times I don't mind the mask rules don't bother me. I wear a gaiter / face shield until I'm in the private setting.
Originally Posted by BawlsDeep
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 19:09 #6064Regular Member

Posts: 17How I Protect my identity.
Originally Posted by Orkus78
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 18:04 #6063Banned Member

Posts: 108Posts
The last 3 post were funny as hell LOL. I guess if you're worried about identity. I guess where a ski mask?
-
09-23-20 10:54 #6062Senior Member

Posts: 31Is there a silk option? I like to travel in comfort.
Originally Posted by BawlsDeep
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 10:47 #6061Senior Member

Posts: 77Senior kit
LOL. I'm still waiting on mine from three alias's ago. Must've got lost in the mail.
Originally Posted by BawlsDeep
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 01:35 #6060Senior Member

Posts: 53We all wear disguises, you get your kit when you become a senior here. And I don't know about the rest of the fellas, but I always rent a car for my activities. .
Originally Posted by Stempo
[View Original Post]
You can't worry about everything my man or you will be going to the doc for an ulcer.
-
09-23-20 00:24 #6059Senior Member

Posts: 364Bree
I saw Bree last month. It was raining like crazy that day. The Bf was sitting on the steps but offered no problems. The BBBJ was nice and I enjoyed making her moan and watching those tits bounce. The room is a wreck and very smokey, so be prepared to smell of smoke. She had noticeable bruising the day I saw her. She was very into the session, I was surprised to be honest. I don't think there's any doubt she has a habit.
Originally Posted by KittyChaser
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





