Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17340

    Petersburg Jackie (fka East End Jackie)

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    She appreciates those who reached out and would like to have some follow up appointments to help her out. Previous reviews are positive and she's a sweet girl. If you contact her, please try to follow thru with the appointment.
    She just contacted me as well. Evidently things are tight and she could use some help still. She's always been a good value, now would be a good time to let her show her appreciation. Seniors may PM if you need her number.

  2. #17339

    Jackie / Perersburg

    Would like some company today. As reported before fun girl with a good attitude. If you make an appointment, please try to make it as she is accomodating.

  3. #17338

    Cravin ravin

    Saw this MILF last week. Got lucky she was hosting in her apartment. Very laid back nice lady. Can take a pounding above average BBBJ. Went through all the positions. $ damage. A little heavier than pics but not to big nice rack.

  4. #17337
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #17336

    Seen this one?

    Anyone seen this one? https://escortindex.com/ad/richmond/804-478-0/1/900326 I've tried setting something up couple times but furtherest I can get is her saying she's available then doesn't respond anymore.

  6. #17335

    Can't Recall

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    What name is she using?
    I think it was Kylie or something like that. I honestly can't remember.

  7. #17334
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadRolla  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/322793589653

    Saw this one back before the pandemic hit. Private residence in Midlo. I went in the daytime after an early release from work, area is not too sketchy. When I got there she was in a see through nightgown and showed me around her place. We went to her room, sat on her bed, and she said she liked to chill for a bit before getting to business, just to build a little familiarity. After some time she stood up in front of me and removed her gown. She is a full spinner by all accounts, small tits with nice little nips, and minimal ass.

    I kissed her stomach and sucked on her nips for a little bit before she laid down on the bed. She started giving me a BBBJ while I was fingering her, she said she preferred it deep and rough. After she got off I undressed, got on top of her, and we made out. She slipped me in and we started missionary BBFS. I normally don't do that, but it all felt quite passionate. I pulled out before I busted and we made out for a little after that. I probably could have gone again, but I had been there for longer than I thought so I decided to head home. Overall damage was $$ and was was there for maybe an hour and a half, but I didn't negotiate any. I got tested a couple weeks after seeing her and came back clean. Of course that was back then, so I'm not sure if I'd hit raw again since I'm in a LTR now.

    Posting this now because I rarely ever see her post, and I usually have to enter keywords to find her posts. She was a very fun time and am in the process of messaging her in hopes of repeating. I haven't seen her reviewed here, so I wanted to give the guys some info. Happy hunting, and stay safe.
    What name is she using?

  8. #17333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyGarza  [View Original Post]
    I Was looking through the many ads and finally decided to call her. Her ad said she was new in town so I figured what the fck she might do well because she is trying to get new regulars and yes I was lucky great head game full touching nice nipples great ass worth it http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/568121315656.
    Little more specific when reviewing, like place was safe what was the damage. General atmosphere but thanks for review be safe.

  9. #17332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by UVAHooCru99  [View Original Post]
    First thing you have to realise in this game is your just a wallet with a dick attached. I'm not being rude it's the opposite, no matter how you view or click with or have the delusion of anything different with a girl that's all we are and they are a product providing a service. It's a business transaction. There alway a bigger fish and most theses girls have many many different doors we never see. Like you said your not sure so I'd find another pussy to play with in the meantime if you haven't heard anything from her. I'm being helpful not rude because believe me I've been there and I'm sure most have. I wouldn't waste my precious time worrying about it.
    Amen to that. Sometimes we get caught up in it and have to remember that we are just $$ to them despite what they say. Sometimes women have a way of turning us men into idiots who forget about common sense me included. Happy hunting stay safe.

  10. #17331

    She's Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Had this dream this afternoon. Pics are her very cute slim nice ass spinner. Everything covered but she handled it like a champ. CBJ nice and slow then mish never made it past that. . 8 qv. She got for dbls also slim but thicker than pretty. I'm human try both tomorrow. Nice and friendly not clock watcher. They leaving Sunday so get them while they here. They on west broad very nice hotel.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/54001574/
    I saw this review when this little ebony spinner was in town. I texted her & got a 9:00 am appointment at an upscale W Broad hotel. Her travel partner was asleep in the bedroom so we hung out the living room of the suite. I did a $80 QV. She has good oral skills, considering it covered. Got me ready to pound her perfect ass Doggie. She can take a pounding.

    Filled the bag.

    The Good. That ass! Unreal! Good CBJ enjoys DATY.

    Bad. No BBBJ, no DFK.

    Give her a call. Over near the airport & looking for company.

    You.

  11. #17330

    The handler is the texter

    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's real. But service has been reviewed on here before as subpar. House is a known house for years where various girls cycle in and out from what I've read. And from reviews, you won't be alone in the house. Mgmt will be upstairs watching via video from discreet cameras placed in the room.
    The handler is the texter so really you never actually speak to the girl, you dream on the busted up sectional downstairs and most times you'll get rushed subpar services.

  12. #17329

    This one was a total pro definitely will go back

    I Was looking through the many ads and finally decided to call her. Her ad said she was new in town so I figured what the fck she might do well because she is trying to get new regulars and yes I was lucky great head game full touching nice nipples great ass worth it http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/568121315656.

  13. #17328
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel56  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her earlier today and set things up, said to message her later for more details and I did but she hasn't responded. She seems very professional so I don't think she ghosted me but not sure.
    First thing you have to realise in this game is your just a wallet with a dick attached. I'm not being rude it's the opposite, no matter how you view or click with or have the delusion of anything different with a girl that's all we are and they are a product providing a service. It's a business transaction. There alway a bigger fish and most theses girls have many many different doors we never see. Like you said your not sure so I'd find another pussy to play with in the meantime if you haven't heard anything from her. I'm being helpful not rude because believe me I've been there and I'm sure most have. I wouldn't waste my precious time worrying about it.

  14. #17327

    Is Winter ok?

    I contacted her earlier today and set things up, said to message her later for more details and I did but she hasn't responded. She seems very professional so I don't think she ghosted me but not sure.

  15. #17326

    White Spinner

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/322793589653

    Saw this one back before the pandemic hit. Private residence in Midlo. I went in the daytime after an early release from work, area is not too sketchy. When I got there she was in a see through nightgown and showed me around her place. We went to her room, sat on her bed, and she said she liked to chill for a bit before getting to business, just to build a little familiarity. After some time she stood up in front of me and removed her gown. She is a full spinner by all accounts, small tits with nice little nips, and minimal ass.

    I kissed her stomach and sucked on her nips for a little bit before she laid down on the bed. She started giving me a BBBJ while I was fingering her, she said she preferred it deep and rough. After she got off I undressed, got on top of her, and we made out. She slipped me in and we started missionary BBFS. I normally don't do that, but it all felt quite passionate. I pulled out before I busted and we made out for a little after that. I probably could have gone again, but I had been there for longer than I thought so I decided to head home. Overall damage was $$ and was was there for maybe an hour and a half, but I didn't negotiate any. I got tested a couple weeks after seeing her and came back clean. Of course that was back then, so I'm not sure if I'd hit raw again since I'm in a LTR now.

    Posting this now because I rarely ever see her post, and I usually have to enter keywords to find her posts. She was a very fun time and am in the process of messaging her in hopes of repeating. I haven't seen her reviewed here, so I wanted to give the guys some info. Happy hunting, and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape