Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 15,121 to 15,135 of 28084
-
09-22-20 16:18 #12964Banned Member

Posts: 308COVID-19 Question
I heard from a provider that the county might shut Massage parlors again today. I get to San Diego about every 10 day or two week to play. What's the scoop?
Thanks guys.
-
09-22-20 15:57 #12963Regular Member

Posts: 21Been looking for a non AMP provider in East County. Would love more info on Melissa. Can't find more on her other than potential alias's. Please advise. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 15:35 #12962Senior Member

Posts: 530I would avoid
Virtually every report that I've heard from these Downtown / Carlsbad or National City / Carlsbad ads say the providers are grandmas.
Originally Posted by WheyPeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 14:21 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 130Erika
TOFTT and let us know what happens. Chick in the photos is super hot.
Originally Posted by Bear78
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 14:21 #12960Banned Member

Posts: 31You definitely won't get the girl in the pic's.
Originally Posted by Bear78
[View Original Post]
Pic's Stolen from Chanelle Punton IG: https://www.instagram.com/chanellepunton/?hl=en.
-
09-22-20 13:34 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 107Re: LuLu
The pics are of a social media model: ilovegraciexo.
So that won't be the person you will be getting. However, TOFTT and let us know.
Originally Posted by WheyPeter
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 13:32 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 107Briya extras
When I saw her it wasnt offered, but she seems like the type to do it for the right price.
TOFTT and let us know.
Originally Posted by SDpyro
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 13:17 #12957Regular Member

Posts: 2AMPs without masks
Which AMPs don't force their girls to wear masks? I like to see girls' faces. I understand the thinking behind masks under normal circumstances but they seem kinda pointless to me if you're putting someone's sweaty cock in your mouth at the end of the day anyway.
-
09-22-20 13:07 #12956Banned Member

Posts: 1001Reverse search the image
I would think this is an agency of some sort or bait and switch.
Originally Posted by WheyPeter
[View Original Post]
Do a reverse search.
-
09-22-20 12:06 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 530I would avoid
One pic shows up in escort ads with at least 3 phone numbers and locations.
Originally Posted by Bear78
[View Original Post]
Another is all over different busty model sites.
Best case it's bait and switch.
-
09-22-20 11:33 #12954Regular Member

Posts: 21Not real. These pics were taken from an IG account of Chanelle Punton. She is in New South Wales.
Originally Posted by Bear78
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 09:20 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 38Briya Nights
I've been debating seeing Briya for a bit. Does anyone know if she does any extras?
-
09-22-20 02:56 #12952Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone try LuLu before
Hi, I'm a bit new here mostly just lurk. Was wondering if anyone has tried LuLu before and if so what does she offer?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188144
-
09-22-20 00:18 #12951Regular Member

Posts: 8RR hottie
Anyone have any intel or thoughts on this profile? Is she maybe TGTBT or works through an agency and I wouldn't get the girl in the pics?
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/192958
-
09-21-20 12:18 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 380Ashley in Oceanside
I should clarify, the positive for Ashley is for Ashley in Oceanside. I've never seen the one in the city due to all the negatives.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





