Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,286 to 24,300 of 41291
-
09-22-20 14:39 #17006Senior Member

Posts: 233Melanie
This girl has been around since BP days. I saw her two years ago when we worked out of an apartment in mandarin. Session was mediocre at best. Was obvious heavy candy in use as well as handlers close by. I personally didn't have any issues with them but saw them as I arrived and left. I can tell she is a cool chick that has simply gotten stuck. Looks like she is back over off of Hodges and Beach area. Stay safe!!
Originally Posted by Quebec
[View Original Post]
NFM.
-
09-22-20 13:13 #17005Senior Member

Posts: 50This has definitely been my experience the one time I saw her. She always advertises incall in her ads, but only ever does car. Kind of annoying to me, because I think she would be much better as incall, personally.
Originally Posted by Hunter375
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 13:12 #17004Senior Member

Posts: 50Lucy, part 2
So, got a message from Lucy after my previous interrupted session. She told me she sent the "friend" that apparently is a male escort or something packing, and wanted to have me come back for an uninterrupted session. The performance up until being interrupted last time was great, so I decided to go for it.
She is definitely a pleaser, always asked what I wanted her to do next or if what she was doing felt good. Took instruction very well. Greek is on the menu, and she can take a pounding in either hole. Either truly got into the session or is a good actor. Either way, it was a great I rushed hour session. Would repeat. YMMV.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...e/916148746876
-
09-22-20 12:52 #17003Senior Member

Posts: 174Maddy
https://s1.eroticmonkey.ch/uploads/e...6b5ac067b3.jpg
Definitely the girl in pictures. Maybe even cuter in person. Small curvy cute girl with nice feet. Clean, no sign of candy. Was only doing car dates. Found a place to park near her house. Climbed in back seat of my ride. Not comfortable for me. Nice soft smooth skin. Two minutes of unenthusiastic BBBJ. Cover went on and started in mish. She does not get into it at all. Very mechanical. I am on the larger size and she kept making a grimace. She wanted to flip over for k9 which wasn't easy for me in back seat. She started to rush 10 minutes into hh session. "Cum for me baby" shit. Finished in bag. She would be great if she put a little into the session or had an incall. I'd love to have her feet up on my shoulders and pound away. YMMV. I'd repeat if she gets an incall.
-
09-22-20 12:04 #17002Senior Member

Posts: 435That is her she has a new location I've always had an excellent time with her but as always your mileage may vary.
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 10:23 #17001Senior Member

Posts: 43Jenna
What were they under?
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 07:53 #17000Senior Member

Posts: 45Emily / Caddy / Airport
Maybe it's just me and I'm picky BUT, as always YMMV with this one. After seeing some favorable reviews I scheduled something quick over by the airport. Typical dumpy airport spot in the very very back. Wanted to try something before work and made it very clear I was showering and cleaning up. I arrive to her sharing a room with a friend, they looked like they haven't slept in a couple days and their clothes followed suit. On top of that the blast of cigarette smoke hit me as soon as the door opened. Instant no-go for me, face looks a little more weathered than pictures show. Like I said YMMV, I didn't stick around for a performance.
-
09-22-20 02:07 #16999Senior Member

Posts: 63It moves!!
The growth appears on opposing sides of the face in different pictures!!
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 02:05 #16998Senior Member

Posts: 260Jenna / misty TX cheerleader
Has anyone else seen the couple of videos online of her? Think they were in pornhub but can't find them anymore. May have been taken down already.
-
09-22-20 01:49 #16997Senior Member

Posts: 63Melanie
I have tried to reach out to her multiple times without a response.
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 18:19 #16996Senior Member

Posts: 118Pics are real? I'm going to have to check her out then, thanks man!
Originally Posted by Bigcountry5151
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 18:17 #16995Senior Member

Posts: 118About Emily
Had a dream with her recently, left a brief reviewed about her, I omitted many details, in fear of being labeled a "white knight" but I agree with you, her curves are off the chain, and her personality is just as good LOL.
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 18:07 #16994Senior Member

Posts: 653Very costly
Yeah the massages are very pricey and usually have you spending over 200 coins when you could get a very high end girl or take out from a strip club.
Originally Posted by NotMyJob
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 14:24 #16993Senior Member

Posts: 867Red head
It is, although I have never had a session with her.
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 11:54 #16992Senior Member

Posts: 50Is this
Melanie / Jamie that used to post for Hodges incall for a while, then Southside / St John's Bluff outcalls and car dates? It's really hard for me to tell from the pics on the ad. Can anyone confirm either way, or has anyone seen her?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...s/528111975166










Reply With Quote





