Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,556 to 15,570 of 32157
-
09-23-20 18:26 #16602Senior Member

Posts: 263Annandale Wellness
Has anyone visited recently? My last visit was pre-covid times and based on a previous review, I saw Sophie and was well taken care of, GB-style service, granted with a bit more mileage than GB providers.
-
09-23-20 13:55 #16601Senior Member

Posts: 30Adrianna (FHOH)
Anyone seen her?
I was in the area with time to kill and called to see who was there; I was told Viviana (grumpy ass) and Adrianna.
Okay cool.
I get there, and Viviana is sitting at the desk. I ask if I can see Adrianna- she proceeds to glare at me and tell me that's "weird".
Bro.
I've gotten a massage from her (Viviana) before, and her performance was haphazard to say the least. She did the job, but she clearly did not enjoy it (side note: she is f*cking gorgeous in real life).
Any who, I wasn't feeling the housemothers vibe, so I just said I'll come back.
Anyway have any intel on Adrianna?
-
09-23-20 12:10 #16600Senior Member

Posts: 194Price
Usually $$ for an hour. I have gotten FS for $ extra for a total of $$ Some try for more and I just say that's all I brought. Most to me now aren't worth it. Most are average to good looking. I have learned if I'm going to spend that much, go with the top escorts or SB's. Better looking and much better service.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 09:41 #16599Senior Member

Posts: 179Eastern Europian Tysons
Went to Tysons yesterday to try to strike gold on an Ukrainian provider. Did 2. HH "nude sensual body slide. " Got to the nice condo and met a fairly attractive low 30 year old woman. She gave me a mechanical massage and went topless on flip. Kept pants on and jacked me with no touching. I will not repeat.
-
09-23-20 08:04 #16598Senior Member

Posts: 202How much extra
So there's a price to get in the door and then potentially more money for the extras. How much are we talking for the extras? I know it's YMMV but what is the ball park? This set up sounds like the white version of the Korean massage parlors LOL.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 07:38 #16597Senior Member

Posts: 549From my extensive PV experience they are mainly college aged girls who come in the room, get undressed, and give you a HJ. Now here's where it gets interesting. Most of these girls are modern and hip to technology so they usually have Cashapp or Venmo. This means they're willing to do more and get paid on the side. I usually don't leave a PV place without a BBBJ (keep in mind they're college girls who probably have one night stands anyways). Some of them, such as Jessie from Secret Temptations offer FS regularly for extra. I've met some gorgeous ladies via PV who I wouldn't dare approach at a bar.
Originally Posted by Galleon
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 18:25 #16596Senior Member

Posts: 199Who did you go see?
I've had good experiences in the past although the quality seems to have taken a dip. Who did you go to see?
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 17:10 #16595Senior Member

Posts: 263
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
Geez, this is damn near the level of some ACS outfits but with the added side conversations she was having.
Originally Posted by Wolfman11
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 15:37 #16594Regular Member

Posts: 19Been there a few times she does a decent massage and a standard NoVA finish. She is very sweet and her business has been SLOW. Menu is very limited.
Originally Posted by NyHornet
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 14:35 #16593Senior Member

Posts: 383What I don't like is that there isn't a weekly schedule. Just a daily and it's not on their website. So if you want someone in particular you have to ask them every day and that is just a hassle.
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
So if anyone knows what days Brooklyn works that would be appreciated. PM if you have to.
-
09-22-20 14:13 #16592Senior Member

Posts: 104What are those PV places exactly? I've also stumbled upon Eden's model. The presentation makes it look like what you'd get from a strip club VIP but the reports I see are usually in the massage parlor section. Which is it?
Originally Posted by RyanHarvey
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 12:13 #16591Regular Member

Posts: 16I had also recently had the same exact experience. Payed for 30 min, actual session was more like 15 min.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 07:30 #16590Senior Member

Posts: 549This is the one PV I've always avoided. From booking to the talent, I've only heard unprofessionalism and rudeness. Also, they spend 0 effort taking good photos of the girls. Looks like some are taken off a flip phone.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 23:19 #16589Senior Member

Posts: 648Another Cindy, this one in Warrenton
I had an open window last week and tried to get my fix at Warrenton Massage Day Spa. Arrived about 10:30 am hoping to be first customer of the day. Met Cindy, a petite lady wearing short jean shorts with a cute looking body. Hard to tell with the mask, but appeared to be on younger side, maybe mid to late 30's. She wanted to know if I called. I hadn't though I tried encountering, but my damn phone locked up. Anyway, went to room and thought she wanted me to do 30 min since an appt was made by phone. About then, the appt arrived and I realised she wanted me to wait 30 min while she took care of the guy that called. I asked for my money back and told her I didn't want to wait. Then she was going to ask the other guy to wait while she took care of me. I said, no, no that wouldn't be right. Told her Zi would try her another time and left. She seemed friendly and wondering if any of you guys have seen her. I will try when I get another opportunity to head out that way.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
I then left, my window was closing, but decided to swing by XYZ about 5 min away. I hadn't been there in a long time. The lady there, Linda is older, 50's? Not very attractive, but decided to do 30 min. I described an issue I was having with my lower back and hip, hoping for some relief before the other relief. She said OK, but never really addressed those areas. Linda does have soft hands and provides a very relaxing soft massage. On the turn, she provided a good finish, that was a bit different. It was slow like I asked for, but as she sensed I was getting close she squeezed junior firmly without doing a jackhammer in a technique designed to get a good squirt and it worked quite well. I didn't attempt any roaming, as I wasn't attracted to her. According to RMaps, Linda has been there quite some time.
Anyway, if any of you have seen Cindy in Warrenton let us know.
-
09-21-20 19:53 #16588Senior Member

Posts: 194Vietnamese
I finally got a Vietnamese! But SB style. Totally worth it 😁.
Originally Posted by GripNSip
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





