The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12964

    COVID-19 Question

    I heard from a provider that the county might shut Massage parlors again today. I get to San Diego about every 10 day or two week to play. What's the scoop?

    Thanks guys.

  2. #12963
    Been looking for a non AMP provider in East County. Would love more info on Melissa. Can't find more on her other than potential alias's. Please advise. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    I don't get to East county much, but if I do, it is to see Melissa Karin. I know you mentioned no Asian, she is AA. Super cool. Works from home. Lots posted on here about her.

    Of the ones you listed, Rhonda is a classic SD are and T experience. Been around a long while. But usually pretty cool, easy to talk to, good massage skills. She's gained weight over the years. But the tits are still pretty good.

    Briya, lots posted on here, is more FBSM with other services available.

  3. #12962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    I would avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by WheyPeter  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm a bit new here mostly just lurk. Was wondering if anyone has tried LuLu before and if so what does she offer?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188144
    Virtually every report that I've heard from these Downtown / Carlsbad or National City / Carlsbad ads say the providers are grandmas.

  4. #12961

    Erika

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or thoughts on this profile? Is she maybe TGTBT or works through an agency and I wouldn't get the girl in the pics?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/192958
    TOFTT and let us know what happens. Chick in the photos is super hot.

  5. #12960
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or thoughts on this profile? Is she maybe TGTBT or works through an agency and I wouldn't get the girl in the pics?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/192958
    You definitely won't get the girl in the pic's.

    Pic's Stolen from Chanelle Punton IG: https://www.instagram.com/chanellepunton/?hl=en.

  6. #12959

    Re: LuLu

    The pics are of a social media model: ilovegraciexo.

    So that won't be the person you will be getting. However, TOFTT and let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by WheyPeter  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm a bit new here mostly just lurk. Was wondering if anyone has tried LuLu before and if so what does she offer?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188144

  7. #12958

    Briya extras

    When I saw her it wasnt offered, but she seems like the type to do it for the right price.

    TOFTT and let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by SDpyro  [View Original Post]
    I've been debating seeing Briya for a bit. Does anyone know if she does any extras?

  8. #12957

    AMPs without masks

    Which AMPs don't force their girls to wear masks? I like to see girls' faces. I understand the thinking behind masks under normal circumstances but they seem kinda pointless to me if you're putting someone's sweaty cock in your mouth at the end of the day anyway.

  9. #12956

    Reverse search the image

    Quote Originally Posted by WheyPeter  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I'm a bit new here mostly just lurk. Was wondering if anyone has tried LuLu before and if so what does she offer?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188144
    I would think this is an agency of some sort or bait and switch.

    Do a reverse search.

  10. #12955
    Senior Member


    Posts: 530

    I would avoid

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or thoughts on this profile? Is she maybe TGTBT or works through an agency and I wouldn't get the girl in the pics?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/192958
    One pic shows up in escort ads with at least 3 phone numbers and locations.

    Another is all over different busty model sites.

    Best case it's bait and switch.

  11. #12954
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear78  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel or thoughts on this profile? Is she maybe TGTBT or works through an agency and I wouldn't get the girl in the pics?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/192958
    Not real. These pics were taken from an IG account of Chanelle Punton. She is in New South Wales.

  12. #12953

    Briya Nights

    I've been debating seeing Briya for a bit. Does anyone know if she does any extras?

  13. #12952

    Anyone try LuLu before

    Hi, I'm a bit new here mostly just lurk. Was wondering if anyone has tried LuLu before and if so what does she offer?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188144

  14. #12951

    RR hottie

    Anyone have any intel or thoughts on this profile? Is she maybe TGTBT or works through an agency and I wouldn't get the girl in the pics?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/192958

  15. #12950

    Ashley in Oceanside

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Your post doesn't get into the type of service, but assuming FBSM with some extras. I'm seeing the negatives on Ashley, but I've had totally different experience with her. I've seen her about 5 times over several years. The first 4 times were just topless FBSM, decent massage skills, and then HE with mutual touch on the flip. The last time (about 9 months ago) she was more out there mentally, but the session included full nude, and she kept wanting for me to massage her, so then she lay down on her back, and I massaged her and went to the head of the table and face fucked her. I lay back down and she continued with the BBBJ. All previous times, never hinted at anything like that. I'm not into a return because she has a male room mate, and also she's got other family responsibilities.

    I've seen HEather a couple times (both in COVID) and its been fun. She's cool, and the massage is good, but her body doesn't really turn me on. But I worked to Daty and some light BBBJ in our second meeting.

    Not a blonde, but Tam in Del Mar fits the mature / MILF bracket but she is a red head. She's pretty cool and easy to talk to, although she's got some type of lisp that makes her hard to understand at times. She is eager to please. Skinny lady, great body other than her small flappy boobs. Her face is somewhat a buttah face, but again she is cool and eager to please. Daty and BBBJ for me. I believe CFS is available, but I haven't pursued that. Note, her BBBJ is very toothy.

    I second Willow. Really a brunette, but sometimes goes blonde. Steamy session, although it will never be more than FBSM and slides.

    I would also recommend Brooke in Mission Valley. Various types of sessions. They get expensive. But she is very well trained in massage and yoga. She's in 30's so kinda MILF territory.

    Also, if Cinder is still around in Del Mar, she definitely fits the Blonde MILF prototype. FBSM, daty, some LFK, maybe you can squeak a BBBJ out of her.

    But for me, the sexiest MILF right now in SD is Juli / Julianna. Brazilian 30's with perhaps dirty blonde hair, I think fairly well documented on here. Killer body, easy to schedule, great attitude. Mostly FBSM with slides, but somethings open up.
    I should clarify, the positive for Ashley is for Ashley in Oceanside. I've never seen the one in the city due to all the negatives.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape