Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 18413
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4283

    Ladybug166

    Has been reported on before. Not from personal experience but others mention 150 will get you in the door and BBFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met any of these? I have been talking to them but still not sure if I should meet any of them. My last experience was not good probably because I went to meet without checking with you guys so not going to make same mistake again.

    Ladybug166.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8230f...a-7c0dc7461ecc

    Annishbelle.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-25508074a391

    Anncla.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e63c3...8-a93c3860a6e2

    Altgirl76.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c763...3-f124e9c39454

    Tattedblasian.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b

  2. #4282

    Nikkistars

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? She's got more than a couple handfuls and appears quite flexible despite the age. Yeah I know she's in Hagerstown but not much happening on that board. Just got digits and haven't started negotiations yet but she appears DTF (she can't host, suggested hotel meet up). Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1779c...6-e24b010c57a6
    Do a search for my past reviews. I think I reviewed her but I don't want to do it all again. Long story short- she's real, reasonable rate can be had, nice menu, can't host so hotel is a must. Great attitude / personality. Would have seen her a lot more if the drive wasn't so long. On a side note she's probably eager to do business as she just reached back out to me two days ago.

  3. #4281

    OnlyFans SBs

    Just curious to get some feedback and advice from forum members -- if you see a SB on seeking or IG and she has a OnlyFans account what are the chances that she is DTF? I am trying to see if most if not all OF girls are DTF. And if you have any experience as to if these DTF girls are reasonable or GPS types. If you want feel free to PM me.

  4. #4280

    Nikkistars

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? She's got more than a couple handfuls and appears quite flexible despite the age. Yeah I know she's in Hagerstown but not much happening on that board. Just got digits and haven't started negotiations yet but she appears DTF (she can't host, suggested hotel meet up). Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1779c...6-e24b010c57a6
    She's a good time, flexible, can take a pounding. Bbfscip, $250, she has a pronounced limp but doesn't seem to bother her. She's a butterball but a good time.

  5. #4279
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken the plunge with this one? I feel like she might've been reported on back a few mos ago when she had a different profile. ?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/895ef...4-77f69f9a838e
    She is now using this profile. She sent me those same pics and is looking for in the neighborhood of 700 PPM for CFS.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9fb51...6-d38fe0a9ca7b

  6. #4278

    Thanks,

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is Kels0115 aka 100 other names. She keeps disappearIng and reappearing with new names and pics. She tried to scam me when we met, and someone else on this board was robbed by her and her partner. Avoid.
    I know I'd seen that pic before, did she use it earlier or did someone else have it. That I don't know /.

    Does anyone have her real pic that they can upload in case she comes with profiles 101-200?

  7. #4277

    Nikki. Did you search

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashoka  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know this one? She's got more than a couple handfuls and appears quite flexible despite the age. Yeah I know she's in Hagerstown but not much happening on that board. Just got digits and haven't started negotiations yet but she appears DTF (she can't host, suggested hotel meet up). Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1779c...6-e24b010c57a6
    On these forums for her. I think she's been reviewed before. I know the search isn't exactly the best but it does work.

    She seems to be DTF and real, as far as I remember.

  8. #4276

    The last one in your list

    Quote Originally Posted by AksWorld  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met any of these? I have been talking to them but still not sure if I should meet any of them. My last experience was not good probably because I went to meet without checking with you guys so not going to make same mistake again.

    Ladybug166.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8230f...a-7c0dc7461ecc

    Annishbelle.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-25508074a391

    Anncla.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e63c3...8-a93c3860a6e2

    Altgirl76.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c763...3-f124e9c39454

    Tattedblasian.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b
    Has been discussed here. Do a search and / or PM me.

  9. #4275

    Anyone met any of these

    Has anyone met any of these? I have been talking to them but still not sure if I should meet any of them. My last experience was not good probably because I went to meet without checking with you guys so not going to make same mistake again.

    Ladybug166.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8230f...a-7c0dc7461ecc

    Annishbelle.

    https://www.seeking.com/messages/inb...8-25508074a391

    Anncla.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e63c3...8-a93c3860a6e2

    Altgirl76.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6c763...3-f124e9c39454

    Tattedblasian.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/e54d7...a-913f44c74c2b

  10. #4274

    Nikkistars

    Anyone know this one? She's got more than a couple handfuls and appears quite flexible despite the age. Yeah I know she's in Hagerstown but not much happening on that board. Just got digits and haven't started negotiations yet but she appears DTF (she can't host, suggested hotel meet up). Any intel is appreciated. Thanks.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/1779c...6-e24b010c57a6

  11. #4273
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63d9e...8-47787dfb5c03

    Seems to have a new profile but I think I've seen her pic before unless its a stolen pic.
    Yes, this is Kels0115 aka 100 other names. She keeps disappearIng and reappearing with new names and pics. She tried to scam me when we met, and someone else on this board was robbed by her and her partner. Avoid.

  12. #4272

    Butterscotch1116

    This one's a scammer. Got to text, she claims she's brand new to the site and "just feeling things out". I make my proposition, she bites. So we exchange pics and one of them is her posing with an adorable puppy. So of course I'm going to ask about it. And she has a whole story about the puppy, its name, how old, where she got her from ect. Told me she lived in Lorton. I'll be honest, she had me convinced she was real. Then I asked if she could meet up today and here comes the well I wish I could, but I need $50 for. Bs story. Blocked and on to the next one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/35f28...9-1c43ba126a32

  13. #4271

    Tiny dancer 0115

    Anyone seen her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/63d9e...8-47787dfb5c03

    Seems to have a new profile but I think I've seen her pic before unless its a stolen pic.

  14. #4270
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a58e...8-7edd3bd15880

    Good looking Indian girl. Love her curves. Communication is sporadic. I opened the bidding at 3. She said it was low and countered with 6. We settled at 4. Buddy of mine hipped me to the fact that she had another profile under another username and had a lackluster reviews.

    I don't plan on pulling the trigger really. But I'm curious if anyone remembers her or has seen her and how she was BCD.
    I had the same scenario. I chatted her up about a yr ago, got to texting and the pics she sent me weren't nearly as cute as her glammed up pics om her profile were so I didn't bother with moving fwd. And haven't really considered it since.

  15. #4269

    DrishE-SB

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0a58e...8-7edd3bd15880

    Good looking Indian girl. Love her curves. Communication is sporadic. I opened the bidding at 3. She said it was low and countered with 6. We settled at 4. Buddy of mine hipped me to the fact that she had another profile under another username and had a lackluster reviews.

    I don't plan on pulling the trigger really. But I'm curious if anyone remembers her or has seen her and how she was BCD.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape