Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,701 to 8,715 of 11019
-
09-24-20 00:39 #2319Senior Member

Posts: 25Any info on Ayana? Her reviews look good but is her age accurate?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?392225-Asian-Ayana
-
09-24-20 00:30 #2318Senior Member

Posts: 135So I used to be incredibly strict with no bare when I was married. Still opted for BBBJ with every gal I saw though. Ended up getting gonorrhea from oral on a work trip to Texas. Since then I figured if I got gonorrhea that way I might as well go bare and just make sure I get tested frequently and before getting into any relationship.
Originally Posted by NotAverage
[View Original Post]
If you are going to go bare don't fuck your wife / girlfriend until you've been tested. Just trust me on this.
I get a full panel run every 90 days which is expensive but worth it for the peace of mind. There are a few internet phone doctors that you can get to call in tests or even get a prescription for antibiotics from if you don't want to be honest with an in person doctor of what you do for fun.
Just google online doctor. I have had pretty good experiences with callondoc.
Also if you are one of the guys that regularly goes bare with the girls on here and you end up getting something please fire up a burner account or get a new number on pinger and let the girls know to get herself taken care of. They might not listen, but maybe they will.
-
09-24-20 00:16 #2317Senior Member

Posts: 185GPS even when she was $3/ hr.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 22:25 #2316Senior Member

Posts: 196***** looks like squidward fucked a mermaid and their offspring became a GPS ass provider. Imagine thinking your rented pussy is worth 5x$ an hour.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 21:49 #2315Senior Member

Posts: 826Plow the horse
Man that face is pretty horsey.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 18:37 #2314Banned Member

Posts: 1358Looks good, but rates are ridiculous! Also, she is only 18-19 now, so if she walked the stroll years ago, she must have been quite young!
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-20 14:50 #2313Senior Member

Posts: 387KylieBaby
I could swear this girl used to walk the stroll years ago. I picked her up a few times. She went by a different name then but I can't remember. She was super tiny and now wants a kings ransom. Anyone else remember her?
https://tryst.link/escort/kbabyy
-
09-22-20 21:24 #2312Banned Member

Posts: 1358But rates are still crazy with them.
Originally Posted by FrontierMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 20:41 #2311Senior Member

Posts: 156Amen
Smart and I concur my friend.
Originally Posted by Diver6390
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 15:38 #2310Regular Member

Posts: 18K-girls
They switched to another agency and I saw her a few times but sadly that too has since closed down and she may have moved on. If you are looking for similar agencies try out GSL as they have some great models available.
Originally Posted by Syu425
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-20 02:48 #2309Senior Member

Posts: 61Proceed with caution. Nina Monroe is out there scamming people again.
I saw her ad, got excited and gave her a call. She asked for a $20 deposit for "verification". I know that she has scammed a few people with this trick, and I knew better, so I politely told her to "F" OFF.
She used to be a great provider a couple of years ago. She had a tight frame, with big fake tits. She could took a pounding through all her available holes, but her service, attitude, and looks have gone to shit throughout the years.
I have two different notell tel lines, and texted her with my other number. She asked for my location, this time, I said Inglewood, where her area code is from. She said sure, but it will be $20 deposit for "safety verification". That's how I confirmed, she was out there trying to rip people off, cause the first time I texted, I told her I was in south Seattle, and she came up with the same bullshit.
Just trying to warn you guys.
Stay safe, and don't get scammed.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-away/33252030
-
09-21-20 20:47 #2308Senior Member

Posts: 472Not a lot bigger, but she tends to make use of camera angles to hid the belly, butt and big thighs.
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 20:26 #2307Senior Member

Posts: 362My first outing bare
I remember my first outing bare. Provider that I have known for some time. We were comfortable with each other. Was making out like teenagers and she was on top, and pop, I am in. By then, there was no blood in the big head, so the little head was driving the train. When we finished, and I left, I freaked out a bit also. Ran to a clinic and had a panel and was clean.
Originally Posted by NotAverage
[View Original Post]
Since then, it has happened a few times "spontaneously. " I don't play nearly as often as I did. When I do play, I do get checked regularly. The last scare was an anonymous GB. The party girl wrote me and told me that she tested positive for something. Ran to Harborview and got tested, nothing. So far so good. Now, I get tested every year at my physical, even if I have not played.
In the decades of play, I can think of a handful of times when the BJ was with a coat on. Just not my thing.
As for marriage, I am in what used to be called a "loveless marriage. " My wife and I have not had "relations" in quite a few years. She got tired of me begging, and I got tired of begging. If she knows about my trips, she never said anything, but nothing was going to be passed along at home. I started playing in the Sugar Bowl a few years ago, when I did, I also made the decision to get snipped. Catching a bug is one thing. Giving the 18-year flu to some girl is something else.
-
09-21-20 19:20 #2306Senior Member

Posts: 196Like HOW much bigger? All the other shit is to be expected at her rate I suppose.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 17:03 #2305Senior Member

Posts: 190Sandy
Was this the regular or VIP session?
Originally Posted by LeftEye
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






