Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 1474 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 26406
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11811

    Hidden secrets?

    So out of the dozen or so websites and 100's of girls ads, it seems as though there are really only maybe a dozen different girls that are talked about on here. Is there a hidden secret that I'm missing? I get that at least 50% of ads are scams but I can I get some insider info please?

  2. #11810

    Sierra K

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertWi69  [View Original Post]
    She's still in lock up and is scheduled to be there until 2024. Oddly though I see a charge for burglary filed in April this year dating back to something that took place just before her highway standoff. They show her address as being her old address although she's been incarcerated since fall of last year. Not sure what that's about.
    Yeah that ccap is hard to decipher sometimes. My guess is that someone finally got around to filing a lawsuit for her break in / burglary up in GermanTown. Also sounds like somebody might have also screwed up a forwarding address.

  3. #11809

    Lynn from West Allis

    Dependable when the need arises. Offered her daughter on first meeting too.

    Her daughter popped in to introduce herself too.

    Lynn was probably smoking hot 30 years ago, but she is still decent for her age. Nice small body, and tries to make sure I was satisfied. A little toothy on the BBBJ though. She will deep throat and on occasion in between being gnawed, it was good.

    Looks 6.

    Daughter looks 5. 4.

    BBBJCIM $60.

    Cfs $100.

  4. #11808
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbone69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance for the info.
    She's still in lock up and is scheduled to be there until 2024. Oddly though I see a charge for burglary filed in April this year dating back to something that took place just before her highway standoff. They show her address as being her old address although she's been incarcerated since fall of last year. Not sure what that's about.

  5. #11807

    Better question might be

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Do you know what PM means?
    Can we get a reply when we dm you?

  6. #11806
    Quote Originally Posted by KlewBlue777  [View Original Post]
    Originally Posted by Agrego.

    Here are some unsolicited photos she sent me via the other day to get me to bite. I would say from what I saw and these grainy photos she sent. The photos are fairly current. She's at a healthier weight than years past, one can hope it stays that way for her sake.

    Agrego was talking about Olive Oil Jess who has been reviewed on this site many times. She doesn't have any current posts but you can PM me for her digits.
    I think this is her on STG, it's one of the photos. Search northwoods and about half a dozen posts come up. She's on my to-do list next time I'm in town. http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...e/874096185325.

  7. #11805

    Wendy Redd

    One of the few providers I contacted since being here that DIDN'T make bizarre payment demands or flat out ghost me, so I took a chance on an hour with Wendy. Painless setup, ok incall. Advertises greek but won't do it. Everything covered, everything rushed, everything uninspired. Junior couldn't rise to the occasion so 20 minutes into my hour I called a halt to it, which was fine with her. I'm sure she's fairly tired of entertaining another POWG (phat old white guy) but that goes with the job, doesn't it? Thanked me for coming, even tho I didn't, asked me to leave a review on TER. Pretty sure she wouldn't appreciate it. Nice gal, shit performance, overall I score it a 3. Won't repeat under any circumstances. Back to the drawing board.

  8. #11804
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbone69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks in advance for the info.
    Pretty sure state sponsored vacay. She's going to be gone a for a while.

  9. #11803

    Hot Amy

    Anyone know what happened to not Amy? Send me a pm.

  10. #11802
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Please report.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Here are the ones I have been trying unsucessfully to book.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/534826309439 - not sure of her name but jerked me around for 3 hours then went NC. Money was no issue just a whole lot of BS.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/425454230396 - goes by Leena and went NC after sending her the address to meet at.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/721643245180 - used to advertise the buttsecks and claimed to have shown up to meet me. My cameras tell me no one was there, then went NC.

    I know these girls have unreliable transportation, etc, but shit, some level of professionalism is needed, LOL.

    Going to try this one http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/686989895518 and Katt later today and see if one picks up.

    Might also try this one. Not super into black chicks but if she has good hair I can make do. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/072163007051.
    Please report on this one if you see her.

    Might also try this one. Not super into black chicks but if she has good hair I can make do. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/072163007051..

    The last couple of times I have been in Milwaukee I tried to meet her. One time, to your point on professionalism, she let me know her monthly bill had come so I looked other places. Just have not been able to meet up.

    Thanks.

  11. #11801

    STG issues

    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone having difficulty accessing STG over the past few days?
    Yeah. STG won't load for me while using my VPN.

  12. #11800

    What happened to Sierra r?

    Thanks in advance for the info.

  13. #11799
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingStreets  [View Original Post]
    You've left good reviews in the past and we all appreciate the intro. Reporting on the time wasters is very helpful as well so the rest of us don't waste our time as well!

    HS.
    Thanks! Here are the ones I have been trying unsucessfully to book.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/534826309439 - not sure of her name but jerked me around for 3 hours then went NC. Money was no issue just a whole lot of BS.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...p/425454230396 - goes by Leena and went NC after sending her the address to meet at.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...a/721643245180 - used to advertise the buttsecks and claimed to have shown up to meet me. My cameras tell me no one was there, then went NC.

    I know these girls have unreliable transportation, etc, but shit, some level of professionalism is needed, LOL.

    Going to try this one http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...s/686989895518 and Katt later today and see if one picks up.

    Might also try this one. Not super into black chicks but if she has good hair I can make do. https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/072163007051.

  14. #11798

    Time wasters

    Quote Originally Posted by DaChef2  [View Original Post]
    Been a while since I posted last. I have just been caught in a loop of time wasters and no shows. I call and either get strung along for hours or no one shows.

    If there are any reliable providers for outcalls left please let me know. Can't toft when none show up
    You've left good reviews in the past and we all appreciate the intro. Reporting on the time wasters is very helpful as well so the rest of us don't waste our time as well!

    HS.

  15. #11797

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTonguer  [View Original Post]
    I have her down as Heather. It's been a while but if I recall correctly she was accommodating and nice. At the time she stayed with Kandis, not sure if that's still the case.
    I've spent time with her a few times in February, she's a fun girl. Pictures are accurate and she has a decent body.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape