Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 582 of 735 FirstFirst ... 82 482 532 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 632 682 ... LastLast
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2304

    Scared the shit out of me

    I had a bunch of BBBJ but never BBFS, recently I hit if off with a fat chick on tinder and we went to her place and she gave me a BBBJ and we were kissing and fooling around, when she started rubbing my penis on her pussy lips bare, and I told her I wanted to get the cover on as I believe in safety, when she slid my dick into her pussy about half the way, I pulled out and got angry, she said she got tested last week and that she was clean and she believed that I was clean s well so she went for it, but when I insisted she put the cover on and we had sex a few times.

    Then I went home and the next day had severe burning sensation while urinating and I had pain in the left testicle. I freaked out and took a full STD test and thankfully it was all negative. Freaked the shit out of me. I have decided not to take part in any thing bare.

    Just wanted to know how many of you guys are worried about bare oral with strangers especially when married?

  2. #2303
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgazina  [View Original Post]
    Who's seen this one? Posts constantly, and either I am bad at searching or she has no reviews that I can find under that number.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/714195596619
    Been there done that, won't go back.

    She is bigger than the pictures, had heroin problem, wasn't taking birth control, said to finish on her belly then after I did she rubbed it in her WTF??

  3. #2302
    Fake pics.

  4. #2301

    Taylor

    She is a sweet gal. Open except anal. Big NO.

    Far and few do I return multiple times. She has an awesome flavor about her.

    I highly recommend, Seeing there is this sting fear virus floating around.

    http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...y/261303406653

  5. #2300

    Kimmie in Lacey

    Has anybody seen Kimmie in Lacey or have any info on her?

    Quoted 180 hhr BBFS: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2534470960/1.

    STG link: https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...h/495342470046.

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #2299

    Amanda Kdoll

    Have any one seen or know whereabout of Amanda, she use to come up here from Oregon ever so often and stay with Kdoll agency. Ever seen they close down I lost contact.

  7. #2298

  8. #2297

    Everett Brittany

    Who's seen this one? Posts constantly, and either I am bad at searching or she has no reviews that I can find under that number.

    https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/714195596619

  9. #2296

    Someone Gave Her a Red Jelly

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?435176-Jaqueline

    Different girl than ad. Early 20's looking slightly above average face. Brought some vino to try to loosen her up which she refused. No FIV no DATO no 69. Doesn't like spanking. During DATY I tried to build up the intensity but she insisted I keep going light and slow. Unenthusiastic and light BBBJ (she didn't want to go deeper than than the first 2 inches because she thought the skin would get caught in her braces). BLS was more like a tickle and lasted about 20 seconds before she gave up on it. CG was a bit uncomfortable for me with the way she was leaning over me, just hitting her back wall shallow. Tabletop missionary was good tho and she was pretty tight and seemed to enjoy it. But she started asking if I was going to cum yet like 10 minutes in and then kept pestering me asking if I was close every few minutes which really killed the mood. No K9 No RCG no Greek. Wouldn't let me have her sideways. Left after that without finishing.

    I don't know if I won't ever see another of these agency girls, but I felt robbed after spending $4 for the hour.
    She's earned a negative reputation for marketing herself as "independent" when it's obviously an agency ad. Thanks for letting the community know.

  10. #2295
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoda  [View Original Post]
    Sounds terrible. Thanks for the intel.
    I appreciate the report also. Opinion: You feel ripped off because you were. It's happened to all of us. Like so many others, she has no business in the business.

  11. #2294

    Russian Jaqueline

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?435176-Jaqueline

    Different girl than ad. Early 20's looking slightly above average face. Brought some vino to try to loosen her up which she refused. No FIV no DATO no 69. Doesn't like spanking. During DATY I tried to build up the intensity but she insisted I keep going light and slow. Unenthusiastic and light BBBJ (she didn't want to go deeper than than the first 2 inches because she thought the skin would get caught in her braces). BLS was more like a tickle and lasted about 20 seconds before she gave up on it. CG was a bit uncomfortable for me with the way she was leaning over me, just hitting her back wall shallow. Tabletop missionary was good tho and she was pretty tight and seemed to enjoy it. But she started asking if I was going to cum yet like 10 minutes in and then kept pestering me asking if I was close every few minutes which really killed the mood. No K9 No RCG no Greek. Wouldn't let me have her sideways. Left after that without finishing.

    I don't know if I won't ever see another of these agency girls, but I felt robbed after spending $4 for the hour.
    Yup. So much for "upscale" girls that charge an arm and a leg for sub-par service. She needs to be called out for that shit.

  12. #2293
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?435176-Jaqueline

    Different girl than ad. Early 20's looking slightly above average face. Brought some vino to try to loosen her up which she refused. No FIV no DATO no 69. Doesn't like spanking. During DATY I tried to build up the intensity but she insisted I keep going light and slow. Unenthusiastic and light BBBJ (she didn't want to go deeper than than the first 2 inches because she thought the skin would get caught in her braces). BLS was more like a tickle and lasted about 20 seconds before she gave up on it. CG was a bit uncomfortable for me with the way she was leaning over me, just hitting her back wall shallow. Tabletop missionary was good tho and she was pretty tight and seemed to enjoy it. But she started asking if I was going to cum yet like 10 minutes in and then kept pestering me asking if I was close every few minutes which really killed the mood. No K9 No RCG no Greek. Wouldn't let me have her sideways. Left after that without finishing.

    I don't know if I won't ever see another of these agency girls, but I felt robbed after spending $4 for the hour
    Sounds terrible. Thanks for the intel.

  13. #2292
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?435176-Jaqueline

    Different girl than ad. Early 20's looking slightly above average face. Brought some vino to try to loosen her up which she refused. No FIV no DATO no 69. Doesn't like spanking. During DATY I tried to build up the intensity but she insisted I keep going light and slow. Unenthusiastic and light BBBJ (she didn't want to go deeper than than the first 2 inches because she thought the skin would get caught in her braces). BLS was more like a tickle and lasted about 20 seconds before she gave up on it. CG was a bit uncomfortable for me with the way she was leaning over me, just hitting her back wall shallow. Tabletop missionary was good tho and she was pretty tight and seemed to enjoy it. But she started asking if I was going to cum yet like 10 minutes in and then kept pestering me asking if I was close every few minutes which really killed the mood. No K9 No RCG no Greek. Wouldn't let me have her sideways. Left after that without finishing.

    I don't know if I won't ever see another of these agency girls, but I felt robbed after spending $4 for the hour.
    That's a fucking lot to pay for so few activities allowed and such a shitty experience. Thanks for the report. I doubt we'll ever see that posted on the other board.

  14. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me as well. I guess she's picky with who she sees for repeat visits.
    That's probably the case since she is busy.

  15. #2290

    Russian Jaqueline

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?435176-Jaqueline

    Different girl than ad. Early 20's looking slightly above average face. Brought some vino to try to loosen her up which she refused. No FIV no DATO no 69. Doesn't like spanking. During DATY I tried to build up the intensity but she insisted I keep going light and slow. Unenthusiastic and light BBBJ (she didn't want to go deeper than than the first 2 inches because she thought the skin would get caught in her braces). BLS was more like a tickle and lasted about 20 seconds before she gave up on it. CG was a bit uncomfortable for me with the way she was leaning over me, just hitting her back wall shallow. Tabletop missionary was good tho and she was pretty tight and seemed to enjoy it. But she started asking if I was going to cum yet like 10 minutes in and then kept pestering me asking if I was close every few minutes which really killed the mood. No K9 No RCG no Greek. Wouldn't let me have her sideways. Left after that without finishing.

    I don't know if I won't ever see another of these agency girls, but I felt robbed after spending $4 for the hour.
    Thank you for sharing and very sorry about this event.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape