Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 674 of 979 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 724 774 ... LastLast
Results 10,096 to 10,110 of 14674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4579

    Discharge

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    BBFS(though it shouldn't matter tbh if she has it, not sure why anyone would want bbbj either) and didn't askf or it she just went straight for it.

    And I only don't see it as a big deal because this is my second rodeo (first time was in 2013).

    Was literally a 20 dollar appointment at the clinic a shot in my ass and some antibiotics and it was cleared / completely gone in under a week.

    But yes, hurts to pee.

    Health dept a mile away from my job going to go after work get my shot and I'll be fine by this time next week; but yeah just wanted to give the heads up for the rest of you all.
    What do you think it is? Clap?

  2. #4578

    Tori

    Difficult to get a hold of but that phenomenal ass made the effort worth it. Looked just like the picture below. Slow and sensual bbbjdt. Might have been the candy. CFS with a lovely kitty.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7275000987/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails B3C526DA-251B-4898-9E31-F4519F882119.jpeg‎  

  3. #4577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 111
    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the notice. BBFS?. Or BBBJ? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaOil  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, what the fuck? I call that a big deal and I'd be freaking out. Does it hurt to piss? Is this from a blowee?
    BBFS(though it shouldn't matter tbh if she has it, not sure why anyone would want bbbj either) and didn't askf or it she just went straight for it.

    And I only don't see it as a big deal because this is my second rodeo (first time was in 2013).

    Was literally a 20 dollar appointment at the clinic a shot in my ass and some antibiotics and it was cleared / completely gone in under a week.

    But yes, hurts to pee.

    Health dept a mile away from my job going to go after work get my shot and I'll be fine by this time next week; but yeah just wanted to give the heads up for the rest of you all.

  4. #4576

    Sammib

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDgoDeep  [View Original Post]
    Damn been looking for her for a while. Thanks for posting. Awlys had a awesome time with. She handles this BBC very well.
    Damn tryed to call her and phone is off. Anyone have another number for her?

  5. #4575

    Discharge!

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the notice. BBFS?. Or BBBJ? Thanks.
    Yeah, what the fuck? I call that a big deal and I'd be freaking out. Does it hurt to piss? Is this from a blowee?

  6. #4574
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54265358/

    Saw this one about a week ago. Only person I've been with in several months and now I'm having discharge. Not an issue for me, it's a 20 dollar shot at the health center; but yeah figured I'd let ya'll know.
    Thanks for the notice. BBFS?. Or BBBJ? Thanks.

  7. #4573
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasko  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54265358/

    Saw this one about a week ago. Only person I've been with in several months and now I'm having discharge. Not an issue for me, it's a 20 dollar shot at the health center; but yeah figured I'd let ya'll know.
    Thanks for the update. I keep a bottle of hand sanitizer in the car and I disinfect the whole area afterwards, urethra included (honestly doesn't burn that bad). That said, I've never had a problem. Not with bbbjs or the occasional BBFS. Does anybody else do this as well and have never had any such problems? I read that a lady using mouthwash before could drastically reduce transmitting things, the sanitizer basically does the same thing after the fact.

  8. #4572
    Senior Member


    Posts: 111
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54265358/

    Saw this one about a week ago. Only person I've been with in several months and now I'm having discharge. Not an issue for me, it's a 20 dollar shot at the health center; but yeah figured I'd let ya'll know.

  9. #4571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 183

    Marie

    I miss Marie. She was fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_00131.jpg‎  

  10. #4570

    Link Please

    You would make life easier on us if you provided a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDevil76  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl recently? She was nearly impossible to get ahold of a month or so back, every time I got her to respond she would go dark next reply.

  11. #4569

  12. #4568

    Kittie

    Glad to see somebody on the other side of the country also posts close up BBFS action shots like I do. Kittie sure looks like A LOT of fun. Thanks for sharing your pics.

    Greetings from the left coast.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by DumpsterMan  [View Original Post]
    Here's to hoping! I'm looking forward to sampling her wares again myself.

  13. #4567

    Kittie

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    Definitely one of my ATFs. Miss that girl. Will be great to have her back and I'm sure she'll be sportin' a plump booty and nice little boobs.
    Here's to hoping!

    I'm looking forward to sampling her wares again myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kittie1.jpg‎   Kittie2.jpg‎   Kittie3.jpg‎   Kittie4.jpg‎   Kittie5.jpg‎  


  14. #4566

    Young Angie in St. Pete

    Has anyone seen this girl recently? She was nearly impossible to get ahold of a month or so back, every time I got her to respond she would go dark next reply.

  15. #4565

    Sammib

    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Update from review from last year. I've kept her as a regular and she doesn't disappoint.

    Current post:

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ampa/54054804/

    Fair warning: Her scheduling frame of reference is very "casual" but she comes through almost all the time. IOW if she's heading your way for an incall, figure it might be a later. Her "10 minutes" ETA sometimes ends up being 60-90. I've gotten used to it, because it's so good when she gets here. Haven't been ghosted, but have had her crawl into bed with me at 2 AM.

    Been doing incalls with her most of the time. Since she knows me, she's good with me picking her up when it's easier than an UBER.

    She's an all access playmate for sure. No gag reflex, loves doing DT, good with CIM, and then she'll politely spit, but she hangs on to the end. Paint her up is an option, too.

    DATY, 69, FF, K9, Mish, CG, RCG, head hanging off the bed, touching very much allowed, FIV. Playful and cums easily, too. Great at taking directions.

    Little ditzy, but fun and not a clock watcher, reasonable rates.

    She's always been clean and tasty. I let her get a good shower before taking her home / dropping her off.

    She like toys and dressing sexy, too.

    I might have taken some pics and done some video. .

    So here are some recent pics she's not posted.
    Damn been looking for her for a while. Thanks for posting. Awlys had a awesome time with. She handles this BBC very well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape