rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3578

    Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by Quibly23  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-bby

    Anyone have a review on her?

    All reviews on TER are glowing but are also all from this month.
    This is Leah from MCE gone Independent. She is awesome, GFE / PSE.

  2. #3577

    Upgrades

    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I made several visits there the last was a few weeks before covid and had little success looking for FS. It was long enough ago that I can't remember who I had, maybe it was just bad luck. I upgraded to NURU once and Jacuzzi a couple of times.
    Were you successful in getting to a L2? If so, what was their upcharge? I hate going in blind and getting ripped off. Thanks for sharing.

  3. #3576

    Brooke BBY

    https://tryst.link/escort/brooke-bby

    Anyone have a review on her?

    All reviews on TER are glowing but are also all from this month.

  4. #3575
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    There is much info on this site, but it is refered to as CLM (ChicagoLand Massage).

    Upgrades available with most staff.
    I made several visits there the last was a few weeks before covid and had little success looking for FS. It was long enough ago that I can't remember who I had, maybe it was just bad luck. I upgraded to NURU once and Jacuzzi a couple of times.

  5. #3574
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1357

    Cbr=clm

    Quote Originally Posted by GotCraving  [View Original Post]
    I've been interested in trying them out for a few months now but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm on a week long stay-cation and am feeling the itch.

    Has anyone had any experiences with them? Their website says extra and upgrades available. Posting this here instead of massage for that reason.
    There is much info on this site, but it is refered to as CLM (ChicagoLand Massage).

    Upgrades available with most staff.

  6. #3573

    Chicagoland Bodyrubs

    I've been interested in trying them out for a few months now but haven't pulled the trigger. I'm on a week long stay-cation and am feeling the itch.

    Has anyone had any experiences with them? Their website says extra and upgrades available. Posting this here instead of massage for that reason.

  7. #3572

    2 kg

    Anyone know if any of the girls at 2 kg offer cim? Since covid I can't find anyone that does that anymore.

  8. #3571

    Cim

    Anyone know if any of the girls at 2 kg do cim? With covid going on it seems harder to find.

  9. #3570
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  10. #3569

    Re: Hannah at 2 kg

    Quote Originally Posted by SpartanKY  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to her? Possibly my ATF, would love to find her again.
    Not sure but she's friends with Avery at 2 kg (Avery said Hannah is the one who got her into the business) so if you see Avery you may be able to get more info.

  11. #3568

    2 kg Hannah

    Does anyone know what happened to her? Possibly my ATF, would love to find her again.

  12. #3567

    Any chance you can share about how to contact Autumn?

    Quote Originally Posted by RogerDent  [View Original Post]
    You are correct. She's selectively active.
    Any chance you can share about how to contact Autumn? I have seen her many times. Maybe DM me please!

  13. #3566

    Please keep us informed. I hope Autumn will be back soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    This is not entirely accurate.
    Autumn is one of my 3 ATF's. Some of my best experiences ever in the hobby.

    Can you elaborate on your post? I hope it is some good news on here finally instead of the psychotic posts from the psycho-hooker with half a dozen profiles. We should get a gofundme for this girl to get her the help that clearly she needs.

    Please share about Autumn.

  14. #3565
    Quote Originally Posted by SNeed12  [View Original Post]
    This is not entirely accurate.
    You are correct. She's selectively active.

  15. #3564
    Quote Originally Posted by CactusJack828  [View Original Post]
    I know autumn personally and she is done with the business. Will likely not be returning any time soon.
    This is not entirely accurate.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape