Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,611 to 20,625 of 31138
-
09-21-20 20:48 #10528Senior Member

Posts: 72Haven't seen her but.
Have seen some of her pictures on other names on a few different sites, not sure if the others are stealing her pics, or they all are BS, just thought I'd warn you, incase of any other red lights?
Originally Posted by KDan23
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 19:00 #10527Senior Member

Posts: 80Just Wasting Your Time
She'll steer you to a local hotel. She may text photos of herself. Say she's real. Ask for the deposit.
The kicker is she ain't there. You've just wasted your time. But if you've got time.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 18:05 #10526Senior Member

Posts: 94Lmao yes bad, because who would take a gift card over cold hard cash? Think about it. They'll probably try to get you to stop and read off the numbers to them before you get there. It's a scam. Don't even think about keeping that appointment LOL. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 14:34 #10525Senior Member

Posts: 60Intel on Sabrina
Hey Gents.
Any intel on this one? https://charlotte.rubratings.com/188962.
Looks TGTBT but might pull the trigger if anyone knows anything.
Thanks fellas.
-
09-21-20 11:50 #10524Senior Member

Posts: 72Why Run?
I have a time set up today with someone that asked for a gift card, but not giving to her until we meet, still bad?
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-20 10:21 #10523Banned Member

Posts: 930Jade
I agree with you both. I saw her in East Charlotte Sunday night. She opened the door looking exactly like she does in pic #1 below. Her pics are fine but she is much better looking in person. Her body is curvy and tight. She's thick in the right places with a flat stomach. She has a beautiful face and hair. Her skin is smooth and soft. Kitty was tasty and clean. No issues with demons. I did NOT even detect a nicotine smell on her or in her room. Since she is from out of state, she is not familiar with this area. She's only been in Charlotte for 2 weeks. Besides her beautiful looks, she's also intelligent and articulate. She deserves our respect so you mongers treat her nice.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
Her rates are 100,150, and 200. I will be revisiting her ASAP.
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...e/926131908873
-
09-21-20 06:29 #10522Banned Member

Posts: 1148Gift card scam
If they asked you to get a gift card. Run!
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 17:47 #10521Senior Member

Posts: 67Paris has a shallow vag. I'm a little more than average but nothing special. She was always complaining about me being too deep.
Originally Posted by HeyItsMe68
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 17:00 #10520Senior Member

Posts: 395A joke no
I know you guys read the forum. I know who has Demons also I know who the thieves are. I don't like pimps. This is only the peoples people's fault who choose the heroin, meth addicted woman. I stay away. Every once in a while you msy have to feel one out. Yes I also knew Paris from Capri. I did not ever choose her Christina was my choice and a good one too. Read on Guys weed these nasty ass girls out I will.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 16:23 #10519Senior Member

Posts: 262The Last Time I Saw Paris.
Was when she was at Capri. She was great then. Reports aren't too good anymore for her after 2 babies.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
SG.
-
09-20-20 15:41 #10518Senior Member

Posts: 72Wanted to give her a try, but
I have texted her and haven't got a response back, don't want to bugged the shit out of her, but thought she looked worth a shot! Not sure now?
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 15:33 #10517Senior Member

Posts: 363Paris gone down. Demons.
Originally Posted by Devgrp
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 15:24 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 72Yeah her texting same way?
And found this, same girls in pictures, different name and #.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2038482
Since she was so close and I used to live in the apts. That she have me the address to, ask her since she wouldn't answer the phone and talk to me, that I would ride over there and would she just come outside so I could verify it was her, then she came back with she would have to verify the cards I was supposed to get for donation, before she would? Hate it, within 10 minutes. Of me and the pictures are very pretty I thought? But oh well. Shit happens.
-
09-20-20 13:58 #10515Senior Member

Posts: 94Paris is joke. Shit most of these girls are
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/144735805146
I swear some of these girls are either fake or just a complete joke LOL.
Called her up and she actually answered. She was nice enough to send me her address then decides to cancel.
-
09-20-20 08:38 #10514Senior Member

Posts: 443Looks fake. Just read her write-up. Bad english and grammar. It has that "me love you longtime" vibe.
Originally Posted by ChevyHotRod383
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






