Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6041

    Not a user

    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty93  [View Original Post]
    I discovered her a few years back was great then but had her recently skills good but my oh my she went down hill the spider bites are bad now on her.
    Not sure if you're talking about the same girl. She's always lucid when I've seen her and I've seen her a bunch of times this covid year. Never seen any bites or bruising. I agree with KC that she has vigorous BJ skills and a fine rack. Those big soft tits feel amazing wrapped around the little man. She always responds to my requests to visit promptly. Glad she is in Richmond. I have to disagree with your assessment. Not going downhill at all. Gets better with every visit.

  2. #6040

    Honey and Versailles girl

    Took a break for awhile since the choices have been so limited. Recently tried Honey and Versailles girl. Both provided great service. The parking situation for Versailles girl is a little unnerving at first. But I went with the reviews and she is as advertised. I would definitely repeat on both. They have very open menus. Happy hunting.

  3. #6039

    Rican Doll

    Has anyone seen the Rican Doll recently, https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...eople/33182967.

  4. #6038

    Texting App

    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind in boxing me with that texting app? I texted one girl two months ago. Since then I get daily email text from porn site girls. Appreciate it.
    Textfree is one that I use.

  5. #6037

    Hailey

    Got got, robbed me and it was my fault for leaving room. She will try many things from getting soda to smoke break to anything she can think of to get you out of room, she will then boot to door and lock you out. There is someone in her bathroom too. Red flags were everywhere but I was thinking with small head instead of big one. She will steal your car if you're not careful. Stays at bluegrass extended stay and her neighbors are in it too. Was fortunate to just lose money and not my car. Please be careful. Would of called the cops but biting the bullet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF88A9B0-87AB-46C0-9299-494B9CB08E4A.jpg‎  

  6. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    I get to pass through Lex from time to time and I've never gotten Slim to respond to my texts (out of town number).

    I would TOFTT, but hard to when they don't respond at all.

    KC.
    Be careful she has had a history of her bf or. Pimp causing guys some issues not sure about now but in the past she is avid greek lover with no up charge though.

  7. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...3/244729881771

    I've passed through a few times and found the texting with her to be inconsistent. We finally connected and I'm very glad we did.

    Her rack is a lot bigger in person than I expected from looking at her pics.

    Vigorous BJ skills, very enjoyable.

    Finished up with missionary. Good view of her rack moving around.

    Will definitely repeat.

    KC.
    I discovered her a few years back was great then but had her recently skills good but my oh my she went down hill the spider bites are bad now on her.

  8. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind in boxing me with that texting app? I texted one girl two months ago. Since then I get daily email text from porn site girls. Appreciate it.
    TextNow free download easiest way to go most the girls use it to never use your real number never.

  9. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by Ew1587  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has checked this one out yet. Seems TGTBT but if legit would definitely be worth a try.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/446201638903

    Stay safe.
    She in Versailles but great young maybe 22 lives in her own apartment very good well with the time.

  10. #6032

    Texting app

    Would you mind in boxing me with that texting app? I texted one girl two months ago. Since then I get daily email text from porn site girls. Appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Instead of a burner phone I just use a texting app that uses a completely different number than my actual phone number. You log in and out with a password so your S / O wouldn't know unless you stay logged in I guess. I went through the same ordeal whenever I am involved with a S / O.

  11. #6031

    Ebony women

    I am thinking about try some ebony women, if you know any ebony women that are very skilled?

  12. #6030

    Bree in Richmond

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...3/244729881771

    I've passed through a few times and found the texting with her to be inconsistent. We finally connected and I'm very glad we did.

    Her rack is a lot bigger in person than I expected from looking at her pics.

    Vigorous BJ skills, very enjoyable.

    Finished up with missionary. Good view of her rack moving around.

    Will definitely repeat.

    KC.

  13. #6029

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if she got her act right. I never seen her and been in the hobby for years and I know she has too. But the bad reviews always kept me away in the past.
    I get to pass through Lex from time to time and I've never gotten Slim to respond to my texts (out of town number).

    I would TOFTT, but hard to when they don't respond at all.

    KC.

  14. #6028

  15. #6027

    Anyone?

    Curious if anyone has checked this one out yet. Seems TGTBT but if legit would definitely be worth a try.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/446201638903

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape