rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8453

    You asked

    Quote Originally Posted by BNight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...36/4434088458. Anyone seen her, get a few responses by text and then she disappears.
    Seen her multiple times pre Covid, even doubled with her. All doors are open if that's your game. Solid good time if you can get a hold of her. If she has you on her phone, she'll response within an hour. As least for me. I'm out of the game since Covid. Too many co- morbidity issues. Can't tell you her recent condition. But if she's anything like before, I would recommend.

  2. #8452
    Quote Originally Posted by BNight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...36/4434088458. Anyone seen her, get a few responses by text and then she disappears.
    Yeah she's a good time if you aren't in a rush. If you can get a hold of her, don't be surprised if it takes you an hour to get started.

  3. #8451
    Quote Originally Posted by BNight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...36/4434088458. Anyone seen her, get a few responses by text and then she disappears.
    Below is the latest link since above ad is no more there.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...458/47/1885469

    She has been reviewed in this forum couple of times and if I remember, everyone said she is a good date and no games.

  4. #8450

    Met Allie

    Yeah I dated her quite a body great performer. It's been a while though.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I asked about this little hottie a few months back, and after my plans with Bonnie or Dezi fell through, she was the one who picked up the phone. 60 ss. Looks like the pics. No signs of use. Big firms tits on her too. Got a nice BbJWCIM. I plan to repeat.

    Allie is the name.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...timore-7741996

  5. #8449

    Allie

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    I asked about this little hottie a few months back, and after my plans with Bonnie or Dezi fell through, she was the one who picked up the phone. 60 ss. Looks like the pics. No signs of use. Big firms tits on her too. Got a nice BbJWCIM. I plan to repeat.

    Allie is the name.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...timore-7741996
    This one always ghosts, what was the trick? Good timing?

  6. #8448

    Anybody seen her

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...36/4434088458. Anyone seen her, get a few responses by text and then she disappears.

  7. #8447
    Quote Originally Posted by BNight  [View Original Post]
    Add to the list in a lapse of judgemebt I sent a deposit, she ghosted.
    Whether you are a frequent visitor to a provider or you trust them a lot, we should never try to give deposit through cash apps or online gift cards. That is our thump rule. Same with advance payment for a room once you reach the place.

  8. #8446

    A little luck with Allie

    I asked about this little hottie a few months back, and after my plans with Bonnie or Dezi fell through, she was the one who picked up the phone. 60 ss. Looks like the pics. No signs of use. Big firms tits on her too. Got a nice BbJWCIM. I plan to repeat.

    Allie is the name.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...timore-7741996
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9EA8CCEB-41E4-4DEB-83C5-196B2F857B1A.jpeg‎  

  9. #8445

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MHassan  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few months ago when she went by the name Dez / Dezzie. She was in a Baltimore city motel and had decent head as well as offered BBFS, if you're into milfs she will do the trick in a pinch. She was on the phone with her handler after the session which was awkward.
    Thanks for the info. I tried to go see her. Got donation and location but when I got there she ghosted. Maybe I'll try again soon. She was sexy on the phone though. If anyone else have more details or if there are other reviews let me know.

  10. #8444

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufuyuyg8  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...s-man/27242267

    Granted I have not seen her post in awhile.
    I remember seeing her post before and wanting to try but never got a chance.

  11. #8443

    $$$ before merchandise is always a Hell no no

    Quote Originally Posted by BNight  [View Original Post]
    Add to the list in a lapse of judgemebt I sent a deposit, she ghosted.
    There's nothing wrong with new talent reported thru PM but when no seniors review them after a heavy push. Is a red-light for me. And text with Bree and Lindsey, the two act as if they aren't close at all. Every ***** for self attitude. Plus when you post pics like this. Definitely staying away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9604.jpg‎  

  12. #8442

    Lindsey

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Recently she was asking for deposit through cash app. LOL.
    She texted me on Friday that she was available. I told her I was as well. She ask me to cash app her $. 5 and bring. 5. I told her I don't do that and have a good day. No way in hell would I do that!

  13. #8441
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    We mongers should give her message that, if you are working with a handler, you are out of our "to go list".
    Add to the list in a lapse of judgemebt I sent a deposit, she ghosted.

  14. #8440
    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Happens when newbies get there heads blown up! Too much attention to quick.
    We mongers should give her message that, if you are working with a handler, you are out of our "to go list".

  15. #8439

    Too Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Mango20  [View Original Post]
    Lindsey is a good lesson for us mongers- they can go down hill really fast once they get a handler. Start out with awesome looks and service- meet the handler- and within weeks become absolute shit shows.

    When they arrive on scene- see them fast, and never get complacent with them. It can always go South quick.
    Happens when newbies get there heads blown up! Too much attention to quick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape