Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12936
    Quote Originally Posted by Zas37  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any older asian women who gives massages in their homes?
    There was just a review and link posted within the past few pages of a provider just like this. Happy hunting.

  2. #12935
    Quote Originally Posted by JamulSucks  [View Original Post]
    Been doing something DD on anything in this category. Looking around quite a while has me in a jumble.

    Anyone have recommendations for blonde MILF types?

    Any info on these would be helpful. I'll continue to search around on this forum, just looking to crave an itch.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148920

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143385

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121818

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160982
    1st never seen a favorable for Ashley for the entire time I've been on this bored. 2nd and 4th are more in the gilf territory. 3rd I have no info.

    Check out willow on rr. She might be what you're looking for and is super hot.

  3. #12934

    Looking for blonde MILF types

    Been doing something DD on anything in this category. Looking around quite a while has me in a jumble.

    Anyone have recommendations for blonde MILF types?

    Any info on these would be helpful. I'll continue to search around on this forum, just looking to crave an itch.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/148920

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/143385

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121818

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/160982

  4. #12933

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Between my review and JR's review on the next page, you should be able to read between the lines. Since you need more help, she offered it with extra charge. Understand?
    The photos are likely not her but close enough. She has nice DD or even DDD's and sweat smile. She does have a little belly pouch but it did not get in the way.

    More than willing to start with a very happy begining, some massage, and an even happier ending. I will see her again when I'm in the area.

  5. #12932

    Jasmine UTC

    Quote Originally Posted by FiestaMan  [View Original Post]
    Are those fake body photos in her ad? She bod looks amazing.

    Ad states NO FS.

    What make you think differently?
    Between my review and JR's review on the next page, you should be able to read between the lines. Since you need more help, she offered it with extra charge. Understand?

  6. #12931

    Older Asian women

    Does anyone know of any older asian women who gives massages in their homes?

  7. #12930
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwant7  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm want to book a session with someone who gives a good prostate massage or a strapon in SD. Any recommendations?
    Briya on RR loves prostrate massage .

  8. #12929

    Jasmine. Utc

    Quote Originally Posted by EazySD  [View Original Post]
    Handy, but if she likes you she's open to more if you open your wallet.
    Are those fake body photos in her ad? She bod looks amazing.

    Ad states NO FS.

    What make you think differently?

  9. #12928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Prostate Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Iwant7  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm want to book a session with someone who gives a good prostate massage or a strapon in SD. Any recommendations?
    Prostate massage isn't my thing, so I can't speak from personal experience, but I've heard that Melina delivers a top notch prostate massage. You just have to ask for it when booking as she is pretty quiet during the session and won't bring it up. I hope you find what you're looking for!

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/126696

  10. #12927
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwant7  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I'm want to book a session with someone who gives a good prostate massage or a strapon in SD. Any recommendations?
    You would probably be best served finding a so-called "dominatrix. ".

    A club called House of Black has still been having play parties.

  11. #12926
    Senior Member


    Posts: 404

    Teasing

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeMonster  [View Original Post]
    I love a lot of teasing while laying on my stomach. Especially when they build it and end up giving a HJ from the back. Looking for your guys recommendations for great teasers.
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/121972

    If teasing while on your front is what you're looking for, Michelle is your girl. She's highly reviewed on this site and RR. She makes a point of constantly teasing. She'll keep you rock hard for the entire hour. Enjoy!

  12. #12925

    Prostrate massage or strapon

    Hi guys,

    I'm want to book a session with someone who gives a good prostate massage or a strapon in SD. Any recommendations?

  13. #12924

    Re: Monica

    Rrichards.

    Check out my review of Monica here: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4964217#post4964217.

    I didn't get a bbj but I didn't ask. I think she'd be down for it. TOFTT and let us know.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrichards619  [View Original Post]
    Would love to hear more info on Monica in Miramar? BBBJ?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157686

  14. #12923

    Best teasing prior to flip?

    I love a lot of teasing while laying on my stomach. Especially when they build it and end up giving a HJ from the back. Looking for your guys recommendations for great teasers.

  15. #12922
    Quote Originally Posted by NudeBeachPerv  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the Wildflower Sunrise lady is posting again on reddit as SDPair.

    Check it out before it's gone again.
    What was she posting?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape