Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 795 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 295 695 745 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 845 895 ... LastLast
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 17947
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6037

    Hailey

    Got got, robbed me and it was my fault for leaving room. She will try many things from getting soda to smoke break to anything she can think of to get you out of room, she will then boot to door and lock you out. There is someone in her bathroom too. Red flags were everywhere but I was thinking with small head instead of big one. She will steal your car if you're not careful. Stays at bluegrass extended stay and her neighbors are in it too. Was fortunate to just lose money and not my car. Please be careful. Would of called the cops but biting the bullet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EF88A9B0-87AB-46C0-9299-494B9CB08E4A.jpg‎  

  2. #6036
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    I get to pass through Lex from time to time and I've never gotten Slim to respond to my texts (out of town number).

    I would TOFTT, but hard to when they don't respond at all.

    KC.
    Be careful she has had a history of her bf or. Pimp causing guys some issues not sure about now but in the past she is avid greek lover with no up charge though.

  3. #6035
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyChaser  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...3/244729881771

    I've passed through a few times and found the texting with her to be inconsistent. We finally connected and I'm very glad we did.

    Her rack is a lot bigger in person than I expected from looking at her pics.

    Vigorous BJ skills, very enjoyable.

    Finished up with missionary. Good view of her rack moving around.

    Will definitely repeat.

    KC.
    I discovered her a few years back was great then but had her recently skills good but my oh my she went down hill the spider bites are bad now on her.

  4. #6034
    Quote Originally Posted by Crash69  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind in boxing me with that texting app? I texted one girl two months ago. Since then I get daily email text from porn site girls. Appreciate it.
    TextNow free download easiest way to go most the girls use it to never use your real number never.

  5. #6033
    Quote Originally Posted by Ew1587  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has checked this one out yet. Seems TGTBT but if legit would definitely be worth a try.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/446201638903

    Stay safe.
    She in Versailles but great young maybe 22 lives in her own apartment very good well with the time.

  6. #6032

    Texting app

    Would you mind in boxing me with that texting app? I texted one girl two months ago. Since then I get daily email text from porn site girls. Appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    Instead of a burner phone I just use a texting app that uses a completely different number than my actual phone number. You log in and out with a password so your S / O wouldn't know unless you stay logged in I guess. I went through the same ordeal whenever I am involved with a S / O.

  7. #6031

    Ebony women

    I am thinking about try some ebony women, if you know any ebony women that are very skilled?

  8. #6030

    Bree in Richmond

    https://richmond-ky.skipthegames.com...3/244729881771

    I've passed through a few times and found the texting with her to be inconsistent. We finally connected and I'm very glad we did.

    Her rack is a lot bigger in person than I expected from looking at her pics.

    Vigorous BJ skills, very enjoyable.

    Finished up with missionary. Good view of her rack moving around.

    Will definitely repeat.

    KC.

  9. #6029

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if she got her act right. I never seen her and been in the hobby for years and I know she has too. But the bad reviews always kept me away in the past.
    I get to pass through Lex from time to time and I've never gotten Slim to respond to my texts (out of town number).

    I would TOFTT, but hard to when they don't respond at all.

    KC.

  10. #6028

  11. #6027

    Anyone?

    Curious if anyone has checked this one out yet. Seems TGTBT but if legit would definitely be worth a try.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...h/446201638903

    Stay safe.

  12. #6026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 158

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JBrentwood718  [View Original Post]
    My personal opinion. The service in Lexington has declined, and the pickings are slim. If you specify what you're into that may help as far as recommendations. As for me, my favorites right now are Katie, and Lyric. I'm starting to hear alot about Lacey, and Allie is a favorite for many. Search this forum for further advice, and check out the various escort sites to narrow your options down. GOOD LUCK, and be safe.
    Yeah it's all went downhill since CL and BP went away. The girls people talk about now as great options would have been an afterthought years ago. Seeking isn't helping either at least in LEX. Girls can get idiots to send them $ for nothing and the desperate ones have raised to standard for a date to 300.

  13. #6025

    Allie

    This is allie, who I belive they were talking about.

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/564274630416

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcdky  [View Original Post]
    Is this who you're talking about?

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...o/927037654835

    Maybe I should have started out this way too, since asking about specific ones doesn't seem to be working.

  14. #6024

    Slim

    Quote Originally Posted by Orkus78  [View Original Post]
    No! Don't see Slim haha.
    I was wondering if she got her act right. I never seen her and been in the hobby for years and I know she has too. But the bad reviews always kept me away in the past.

  15. #6023

    Skinny girls

    Any good skinnier girls around town these days? Just got back in the hobby and have a major urge for a spinner.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape