Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7483
    That's Destiny, lots of reviews in daytona board. Was in Deltona / Deland area, but She recently moved to. Lake Mary? I believe?

  2. #7482

    I concur!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    I don't know about any body else, but I don't believe you can be a BBBJ specialist if you do do cim.

    Just my. 02!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54232458/
    Though I think you meant 'don't do'? What happens after delivery, now that's up to you. But, I mean you wouldn't say 'Doggy is what I am best at, but don't finish that way. ".
    Last edited by Casey9; 09-19-20 at 22:17. Reason: Typo

  3. #7481
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1669

    Bbbj

    I don't know about any body else, but I don't believe you can be a BBBJ specialist if you do do cim.

    Just my. 02!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54232458/

  4. #7480

    Long Time Provider

    Vanessa.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54194979/

    This one really needs to clean up before she sees mongers. Good service CBJ, cfs. But man you just leave her room feeling dirty as hell. Idk what it is, the smells plus the way her skin feels plus how she keeps her place and the bathroom just it makes you feel she doesn't wash very much smh (my personal opinion).
    She's definitely has had her share of bad reviews over the years!

  5. #7479

    Vanessa maitland

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54194979/

    This one really needs to clean up before she sees mongers. Good service CBJ, cfs. But man you just leave her room feeling dirty as hell. Idk what it is, the smells plus the way her skin feels plus how she keeps her place and the bathroom just it makes you feel she doesn't wash very much smh (my personal opinion).

  6. #7478

    Lola is Babygurl

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/51867151/

    Looking at old ads says changed numbers. Any info.
    Lola is the former USA advertiser from a couple of years ago named Babygurl. She has filled out and mostly clean. Nice, pretty girl.

  7. #7477

    Any News?

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/523962309572

    I saw a few inquiries about her, but never any responses. In addition to this, I haven't seen her update her photos in at least 3 years now.

  8. #7476

    Breezy

    Quote Originally Posted by EdgarAlan00  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone familiar with her? I searched the pics, and nothing popped up.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/54018169/
    I haven't heard or seen her but IMO she slightly falls into that unicorn / to good to be true category. Her pics don't seem pornstar-ish, they have some "naturalness" to them. I would try to get some good verification pics / video before setting anything up. Could just be catfishing or real.

    Let us know if you take the plunge.

  9. #7475

    Spinners

    Lets talk spinners. Lately I've been had increase interest in meeting a spinner. I've never been with one and quite frankly I prefer women with meat on their bones. However as this is a new interest I'm open to trying something new.

    To the spinner fanatics, can you provide your top / favorite spinners? Obviously I've seen mentions of spinners in the forum but If you had to recommend someone who would it be?

    Thanks if anything.

  10. #7474

    Breezy

    Is anyone familiar with her? I searched the pics, and nothing popped up.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...ando/54018169/

  11. #7473

    Sidey

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch  [View Original Post]
    Had a great time with her last night - shes looking good. Here's a link to my new review posted in the Positive section:

    Sexy Sidney / Sidey (Vasoline)
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4973594

    SYM
    Thought she move out of state with her New lover?

  12. #7472

    Deleted my post because I was mistaken

    I had her confused with blonde heather for some reason. Hard to keep track when the sister site is down with no ad for reference.

  13. #7471
    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    I just checked the last time I tried to connect with Sidney she was in Cocoa. Good to know she's based in Orlando for now. I will definitely try to see her and keep you guys posted.
    Had a great time with her last night - she’s looking good. Here's a link to my new review posted in the Positive section:

    “Sexy Sidney / Sidey (Vasoline)”
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4973594

    SYM

  14. #7470

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    Summer will answer a text maybe a couple days late and always with a picture tease. Ill continue to try with her because she is one of those providers that just plays with themself all day til they get a date and just go to town on you.

    Sidney I have never seen and I will look out for when she is in town but I'm pretty sure she's based in Melbourne.

    Stay safe guys.
    Thanks for the feedback, JW. Guess I'll just keep trying. The next option would be setting up something with Legz if I can't get a hold of either. I like a woman that knows what she wants and enjoys what she's doing, especially if it involves trips to Greece, LOL.

  15. #7469

    That's the one

    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this one? She is the only reliable and great Summer that I ever met.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/summer-e...orlando-367506
    That's the Summer I'm talking about. Something about her, man.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape