Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,176 to 14,190 of 31847
-
09-19-20 14:14 #17672Senior Member

Posts: 354Doubt it.
There is literally nothing in that ad that would lead me to believe it's legit.
Originally Posted by ToddyLoading
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 10:33 #17671Senior Member

Posts: 115Aaliyah
Gentlemen.
Curious if anyone has seen this dream. Feel free to DM me.
https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...3228.htm?cat=1
Thanks and stay safe out there.
-
09-19-20 10:16 #17670Senior Member

Posts: 419She sounds like a scammer. wish she legit
Originally Posted by GeorgPorg
[View Original Post]
https://clarksville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/exotic/exotic-erotic-meet-miss-cherr/931413055958
-
09-18-20 21:20 #17669Regular Member

Posts: 11Cherryy or Cherry
Gentlemen. I wish to report to the group in answer to a PM I got.
Cherry is real. She is the girl in the ad. It is likely that you will not complete the deal. I darn sure wouldn't donate up front. She's pretty and personable but I cannot confirm she's a provider.
Sorry gents for my over-enthusiasm.
-
09-18-20 21:03 #17668Senior Member

Posts: 86Anna
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/53050402/
She's not as hot as her picture in her ads. Add 20+ lbs. And scabs with band aid on her legs.
I try to dream with this lady and I did not finish because of her kitty smells so bad. The smell stuck in my nosetrills until I showered. Be careful guys and happy hunting.
-
09-18-20 14:21 #17667Senior Member

Posts: 68Larissa
I saw her and her friend. It was very fun. She is sexy. Her friend is smoking hot.
Originally Posted by SilverFox1117
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 11:23 #17666Senior Member

Posts: 581Kainfineass
If anyone is familiar with Kainfineass, who I found on seeking and posted about last year, will you please message me? She seems to have dropped off the face of the earth and isn't replying. Very unusual because she was without a doubt the best communicator I've ever dealt with. Thanks, IUSIG.
-
09-18-20 09:13 #17665Senior Member

Posts: 1127Big Phyuck from the north is visiting your town.
I'm coming to visit next week and would like to find me a good southern Belle to hook up with while down there. You all helped me last time and I appreciate it. Maybe and young young one or someone with huge lips down stairs. Inbox or whatever. Looking forward to my visit.
Phyuck!
-
09-17-20 22:33 #17664Senior Member

Posts: 262Tammy
Nice body and cute face but performance was below average. More of a HJ then a BJ which was short when I went for a hh.
Was limited on certain position and no touching of boobs or anything like that. Definitely not worth for what she charge. I don't get it about those reviews on listcrawler. You would think if there's quite a bit of positive ones on there you think it would be a good provider. Oh well I wouldn't repeat if anyone got any suggestions on some awesome providers let me know please. Been getting some lame providers back to back.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54168387/
-
09-17-20 21:42 #17663Senior Member

Posts: 39Tanya P411 no picture requires
If your a P411 member she doesn't require a face picture just contact her through there. It even says it on her contact page. I would imagine almost all seniors are on P411 by now. I'm not a senior on here and I'm verified on P411. Just something to think about.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 21:33 #17662Senior Member

Posts: 428Read posts 17598,17621, 17630 & 17631 and you will know.
Originally Posted by Owtkast2
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 17:26 #17661Senior Member

Posts: 179PD615, is a member with multiple aliases. If you notice, the same broken English as before.
Originally Posted by Larry19
[View Original Post]
We all knew he couldn't stay off the board.
-
09-17-20 17:18 #17660Senior Member

Posts: 43How about someone who wants you to advance her money so she can go by coke?
See my post from Monday.
Originally Posted by Trikuro
[View Original Post]
Add the cash and dash to my experience. She probably bolted because she was desperate to get high.
-
09-17-20 15:58 #17659Senior Member

Posts: 1656Shawna
We should give her the outcall run around to a bunch of motels nobody is really at.
Originally Posted by Trikuro
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 15:42 #17658Senior Member

Posts: 874No but she talked to a friend of mine who was trying to arrange a session with her. She told her side of the story and he was not convinced. He decided not to see her and play it safe.
Originally Posted by Trikuro
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




