Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 858 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 358 758 808 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 908 958 ... LastLast
Results 12,856 to 12,870 of 17730
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4875
    Any review on this one, is it worth the drive?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...140/3144639850

  2. #4874

    She is real

    Saw her quite a bit off Seeking before she went full blown pro. Makenna is real but not sure what current demons she carries with her. The other girl in the pic's and selling also is her friend Julia.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire1234  [View Original Post]
    "No AA sorry it sucks I know" = she has a habit and management that keeps her supplied LOL.

    But no, I haven't seen her.

  3. #4873
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    She's real, saw her a few weeks ago ($175 hhr) and it is actually her in the pics but I would steer clear because her performance-if you can even call it that-was absolutely dismal. I wrote a full review a while back if you want to look it up. She is friendly enough but unfortunately she is also total waste of time and money when it comes to the reason why you are there and my experience seems to be the norm looking at what others have said after seeing her as well.

    Stay safe.
    Thanks for the warning. She quoted me 160 for hhr. I'll pass. Her bod is hot though.

  4. #4872
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeMaker  [View Original Post]
    I concur completely they have dropped her price to 150 still not a deal she is immature when it comes to pleasuring a guy.
    I was tempting to go in. Thanks for the warning.

  5. #4871
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamStar74  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen this girl so fine but I'm trying to wait get a little feedback https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54215467/#.
    "No AA sorry it sucks I know" = she has a habit and management that keeps her supplied LOL.

    But no, I haven't seen her.

  6. #4870
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Anyone take this one for a ride? I think she was with that delmar group and left, not sure.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...xt-me/33071909
    Been doing this for years. Nice buddy but she is rush rush.

  7. #4869

    Anybody seen here?

    Has anybody seen this girl so fine but I'm trying to wait get a little feedback https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54215467/#.

  8. #4868

    I think she's good

    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondCutta  [View Original Post]
    There's not much info on her ads, not even a name or location. Does anyone have any info they could pass along? Thanks!
    I've asked a few times myself, everyone said she's legit. I havn't went yet just a little far out for me but let me know if you do would love to know! But like a said I'm pretty sure she's the real deal.

  9. #4867

    Boy, are they ever!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire1234  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics filtered? That's what I've heard. How bad was it in person? I can't stand these filtered pics, and they all use them now.
    Saw Piper "once" and her pics are filtered to high fucking hell. Her body is very flabby and she looks shockingly rough in person and her service is horrendously bad.

    AVOID!

  10. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by Stl26  [View Original Post]
    Some time ago I saw some reports that were sketchy / less than stellar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54211240/

    Anyone visit recently?
    Saw her in the last 3 weeks. Nothing wrong!

  11. #4865

    Dreads

    Anyone take this one for a ride? I think she was with that delmar group and left, not sure.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...xt-me/33071909

  12. #4864

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Fire1234  [View Original Post]
    Are the pics filtered? That's what I've heard. How bad was it in person? I can't stand these filtered pics, and they all use them now.
    Yea they are. I was really disappointed when she came over cause I saw that people actually enjoyed her, but I guess those guys are nasty as hell. It was just a horrible experience for me.

  13. #4863
    Senior Member


    Posts: 231

    Is Jess still legit?

    Some time ago I saw some reports that were sketchy / less than stellar.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54211240/

    Anyone visit recently?

  14. #4862

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    I know there is a lot of information about her and BJ skills but not much on FS. Can anyone recommend seeing her for FS or just stick with BJ?
    I have visited her a few times and had FS every time. She is a great person to be with and she totally enjoys what she does. She isn't just doing it for the money. Spending any time with her is a good investment for sure.

  15. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Since piper was brought up just wanted to share. She came over for 260. Was nice and good communication but I couldn't get over her saggy tits, bad teeth and her crouch smelled horrible. She offered to give me a BBBJ because she said that my dick looked better than others she see with nasty stuff of them. I immediately told her I wanted it covered. Managed to get off and just wanted her gone. Definitely not worth 260.100 bucks at best.
    Are the pics filtered? That's what I've heard. How bad was it in person? I can't stand these filtered pics, and they all use them now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape