Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 13264
-
09-21-20 11:38 #9304Senior Member

Posts: 470Bombs
Just found a Latina girl who massages with some bombs! Message me for details and pics!
-
09-19-20 15:12 #9303Senior Member

Posts: 56Gina
For anyone interested in Gina She is okay looking early 40's Brunette with bolt ons. She hosts at various hotels on the North Shore basically she rubs her man mades all over you and then for me it was a CBJ finish was a Franklin and I was there over an hour. She kept nodding off during the "massage" nothing special.
https://sumosear.ch/phone/774-454-5461
-
09-19-20 10:40 #9302Senior Member

Posts: 83I second that. Would love to get info on them as well.
Originally Posted by MassiveSquirt
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 17:13 #9301Senior Member

Posts: 506Ava
That's always been an issue with her. She is a great provider once you get to see her. However, she will ghost you for absolutely no reason, even after you have firmly setup an appointment to see her. She's done it to me twice, but I'm sure I will try to see her again in the future.
Originally Posted by IinTooDeep
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 11:27 #9300Senior Member

Posts: 104Revere
Does anyone know if Bianca, and Giselle are still around. The Brazilian girls, used to be on Broadway Revere, main st Everette, and the last I saw them was Washington st in Chelsea. Bianca was a petite little Brazilian doll with a crazy body and Giselle was taller but simply beautiful! Would love to see either of them again?
Thanks! Happy hunting!
-
09-18-20 11:00 #9299Senior Member

Posts: 252Ava avram. Timewaster
Set up a time with her over email, she was pretty responsive back and forth on emails. On the day we were supposed to meet, I asked for her address and. You guessed it. Nothing! No reply to email or text, radio silence. Contacted her a couple days later, just to give her the benefit of doubt, but no response. Sucks when they do that, but such is life.
https://www.cloud9sensualmassage.com/
-
09-16-20 19:58 #9298Regular Member

Posts: 11Gina
She's legit and pretty cheap for the quality. If you mean the one w 774 area code. No FS but she will hit the p state and knows how to do it right. Giant titties. Was in a crappy hotel when I went but that was before corona not sure if still there. Not dangerous just low quality hotel. You'll be in and out in 45-50 minutes but it will be worth it as long as you knew what to expect. I think she did something similar where I had to wait around for her 15-20 min to txt back but was worth it. One of those providers where you treat them well up front they treat you well back YMMV ofc.
Originally Posted by GlobalMan1066
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 22:03 #9297Senior Member

Posts: 182Stephanie
I have seen her a few times since she 'stopped' working. I have tried her a couple times since the Covid restrictionists were lifted in MP's and haven't heard back from her. But that happened to me before as well.
Originally Posted by Chuggo
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 19:28 #9296Senior Member

Posts: 360Gizelle
Thanks for the post as I was thinking of seeing her. You just saved me a couple of hundreds. That's why I love this site.
Originally Posted by Ccup2
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 11:42 #9295Senior Member

Posts: 228Opal Mayhem
Looks like she is back in town (and a frequent visitor). Her area code is San Diego, but I don't see any reports on her in that forum. Does anyone have any experience. $350 is pretty steep, but I'm intrigued nonetheless.
Originally Posted by ChipJohnson001
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 10:06 #9294Senior Member

Posts: 1417Gizelle
I saw her on the NS as she works in waltham and NS. She is attractive and trys to give a good massage but yes there is hardly any teasing and you have to ask her to do so. You can touch her ass that's about it. My ending was ok, not the best not the worst. Not worth the money. She is friends with katy who also has ads on eros. Katy is much better and you can have FS with her for an upcharge which I can't recall.
Originally Posted by OldAsDirt
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 06:37 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 349Kim
I found her social media profile. I really like the photo so I sent her a text but no response.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 06:34 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 51Stephanie formerly of Chelsea
Any one seen Stephanie recently. I've seen her a few times in her new spot, but she has not responded to my last few reach out.
-
09-13-20 17:34 #9291Regular Member

Posts: 7Gina
Does anyone have new info on Gina, she is located near Medford. I tried to meet up with her a few months ago but I got to her location texted her but she didn't response, so I left. She texted me 15 minutes later and said the previous guy want overtime. I would like to see her but I also see the she post in other locations etc. LA.
-
09-13-20 17:18 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 135Where are the pictures have you seen the pictures of her?
Originally Posted by Lee1995
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






