Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 524 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 7854
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    I know for a fact a certain monger on here has had conversations with a provider about me after a negative review I left. How do I know? He publicly posted about telling her about my review and even went on to post "Just met with her told her all the Bull shit that was said about her, Oh I'd bet her boyfriend would like to meet him. " I found the threat amusing but a bit strange for a monger to be so attached to a junkie. My guess is he either broke rule #1 of emotional attachment or is trying to be a low level pimp. His latest posts have me leaning toward the latter and I don't quite know what's sadder.
    No, you see, what happens is, some of these jealous jerks on this forum read when you post having a good time with one of these chicks, and they book time and jealously tell the girl what you wrote and try to give the girl a good idea of who you are from the details you post. I've had it happen to me several times by these clowns here. They regularly do this, especially to Senior Members. I have realized that I need to watch HOW I decide to include details. Some mongers use it to destroy a good thing you have going with some of these girls. Its all pussy envy really. I say, just watch how you post on the thread. I say share, but share such that these girls can't trace it back to you. Use as much details as conveys your review, but try not to include something that allows her to remember, "oh yeah, I remember him, he was the guy who twirled his dick" or some shit like that. As long as you are careful, they won't be able to know for sure.

    As for mongers here, I trusted someone a while ago, on a website similar to this a long time ago. He acted as if he was my friend. I found this UTR who was letting me smash for pennies on the dollar. He pretended to be my friend, got the info, then told her everything I shared about her. It got me in trouble with her, and I vowed never to give out details about certain things anymore, if it can damage me. We can all be "friends" on here, but don't trust even the most well known monger to not destroy you. We are all anonymous here. To protect yourself, start by not giving these girls any more details than necessary. So even if these chicks pry, they will find nothing, and trust me, 95% of these chicks we see know about this forum. That I can guarantee.

  2. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox141  [View Original Post]
    I even tried on a tinfoil hat and still cannot figure out what fellow mongers would do this for or why, but "This is just fantasy land" may be the only explanation we will get.

    A Buffaloed Blue.
    I know for a fact a certain monger on here has had conversations with a provider about me after a negative review I left. How do I know? He publicly posted about telling her about my review and even went on to post "Just met with her told her all the Bull shit that was said about her, Oh I'd bet her boyfriend would like to meet him. " I found the threat amusing but a bit strange for a monger to be so attached to a junkie. My guess is he either broke rule #1 of emotional attachment or is trying to be a low level pimp. His latest posts have me leaning toward the latter and I don't quite know what's sadder.

  3. #2812

    Anyone

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...i/772703198042

    Anyone try her yet. Red spicy Latina.

  4. #2811

    Jasmine and Haillie

    Saw both today for all those that keep talking trash I saw no signs of demons on either both have put a little weight on as well but they're still gorgeous and friendly as ever haven't seen jas in a while but she remembered me as soon as I walked in so be nice guys.

  5. #2810

    Still Scratching My Head

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]

    Too many Mongers are collecting info on other Mongers through the working Ladies! Names, cars, personal info, phone numbers. And said mongers are using what they think they know as leverage in the game of paying for sex! LOL. Unfortunately status here on this forum translates to nadda any place else! This is just fantasy land.
    Keep in mind the same working girl who just told you the info you wanted about someone will spill your info just as quickly for a few bucks! Life is good and will continue to be for a long while yet!

    Poo.
    I even tried on a tinfoil hat and still cannot figure out what fellow mongers would do this for or why, but "This is just fantasy land" may be the only explanation we will get.

    A Buffaloed Blue.

  6. #2809
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    So is this the infamous jasmine that I read so many reviews.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...k/273906614276

    If not can some reply with the correct link thanks.
    That's her.

  7. #2808
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Greetings Everyone,

    A Bubba Here posted that he/she will no longer be participating in the forum.

    Pursuant to Forum Policy, I have deleted this resignation post and retired his/her membership.

    Thanks,

    Jackson

  8. #2807

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by JustOne203  [View Original Post]
    Met this one the other day at her "condo" which is actually a crack house. I could tell because the chore and pipe glass everywhere She's looks like she used to be cute under all the make up especially since she's so young the drugs have really taken a toll on her. She's got a cute ass and def a spinner but I'd def wrap it up she's busy going bare all day. Didn't pay the number the add states I got her for much lower. She's pretty sketchy probably from drugs but can be fun if you get her high enough.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/421489132740
    200 and she's hosting out of a crack house? I know thats what you didn't pay but no thanks I don't like to haggle ruins the mood for me lmao. I'll wait till the business slows down and catch her on the street. Nice report though I always wondered about her.

  9. #2806
    Met this one the other day at her "condo" which is actually a crack house. I could tell because the chore and pipe glass everywhere She's looks like she used to be cute under all the make up especially since she's so young the drugs have really taken a toll on her. She's got a cute ass and def a spinner but I'd def wrap it up she's busy going bare all day. Didn't pay the number the add states I got her for much lower. She's pretty sketchy probably from drugs but can be fun if you get her high enough.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/421489132740

  10. #2805
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    No shit, next time I ban you. I sent you a PM about it, you are no longer permitted to quote other members posts and comment on them.

    A2

  11. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick28  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow members, last night I read about Ruby on the site and looked at her ad. Definitely my type from the pictures, she has that look and vibe I like with piercings and tattoos. So I text her in the morning and set up to meet in the afternoon. She responds late sometimes. I get there she picks. E up and we head to her place, quick 2 min walk np. Only thing is during tge day we are out there LOL, would perfer night time if I see her agin.

    Anyway, we get undressed, but you can't help but notice the yellow crack front teeth LOL, we start making out etc eat her out, she's into it, then she gives me a great BBBJ. I ask her to suck the boys and wow she didna great Job. Then I say lets do it, and she lays down to do it. But no condom, then my boy goes out of service. I just say finish me off with BBBJ and she did.

    Here's my opinion fellas:

    1. Does she do bare back with everyone.

    2. She says she has to be clean but is she.

    3. She does drugs. Hard. She siad so.

    So now I'm now I'm wondering, I ate her out is there a difference if eating her out and going raw? Anyone else gonraw with her? Maybe I was an exception and missed out who knowa. Will Insee her again, yeah until she goes deep into drugs and is lost.

    Don't forget, crack / drugs will make you do anything. LOL.

    Looks was 7. 5 like Poo said.

    Saty safe.
    There is a difference; a different part of your body will rot off other than your dick. Seriously guys, eating hooker pussy off STG?

  12. #2803
    Quote Originally Posted by ThebbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    So is this the infamous jasmine that I read so many reviews.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...k/273906614276

    If not can some reply with the correct link thanks.
    That is the infamous Jasmine, with Hailie Mae. If you haven't yet indulged its easier to contact Hailie Mae and set something up with both of them then it is to get in touch with Jasmine, at least that was my experience anyway. Enjoy.

  13. #2802

    Ruby Review

    Hello fellow members, last night I read about Ruby on the site and looked at her ad. Definitely my type from the pictures, she has that look and vibe I like with piercings and tattoos. So I text her in the morning and set up to meet in the afternoon. She responds late sometimes. I get there she picks. E up and we head to her place, quick 2 min walk np. Only thing is during tge day we are out there LOL, would perfer night time if I see her agin.

    Anyway, we get undressed, but you can't help but notice the yellow crack front teeth LOL, we start making out etc eat her out, she's into it, then she gives me a great BBBJ. I ask her to suck the boys and wow she didna great Job. Then I say lets do it, and she lays down to do it. But no condom, then my boy goes out of service. I just say finish me off with BBBJ and she did.

    Here's my opinion fellas:

    1. Does she do bare back with everyone.

    2. She says she has to be clean but is she.

    3. She does drugs. Hard. She siad so.

    So now I'm now I'm wondering, I ate her out is there a difference if eating her out and going raw? Anyone else gonraw with her? Maybe I was an exception and missed out who knowa. Will Insee her again, yeah until she goes deep into drugs and is lost.

    Don't forget, crack / drugs will make you do anything. LOL.

    Looks was 7. 5 like Poo said.

    Saty safe.

  14. #2801

    Is this the infamous Jasmine

    So is this the infamous jasmine that I read so many reviews.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...k/273906614276

    If not can some reply with the correct link thanks.

  15. #2800

    Recomend her

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Phat ass, huge tits, pretty as hell but that's it. Eye candy for the thicc lovers. She's a brick in the sack.
    I saw her a few months ago. Had a little bit of time open up in my calendar. Originally thought she should rush me out but I was totally wrong. Paid for QV and got almost an hour. She took her time. Even did few lapdances and we baged in tons of positions. At some point I looked at the clock and reasilized I was running late, so I put her in reverse cowgirl and watch that azz giggle as I blew my load in the bag.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape