Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 945 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 995 1045 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4255

    Streetwalker, search the bmore boards

    And EB. She is a known streetwalker and has bad drug habits.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me this morning.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1b3b...c-3c20d24834ec

    But after chatting with her, I'm not sure I'm comfortable. Anyone else have any experience with her?

  2. #4254
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me this morning.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1b3b...c-3c20d24834ec

    But after chatting with her, I'm not sure I'm comfortable. Anyone else have any experience with her?
    I remember her. She hit me up on my first day on SA which was literally within 2 weeks of her claiming to have given birth. That was enough to scare me off.

  3. #4253
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me this morning.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1b3b...c-3c20d24834ec

    But after chatting with her, I'm not sure I'm comfortable. Anyone else have any experience with her?
    Saw her a month or so again for BBBJ. She's real and nice. Pics are accurate (although consider some baby damage). She can host, but it's kind of a sketchy setup that I wouldn't travel to during evening hours. Feel free to PM for more info.

  4. #4252

    The first pic

    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. I think she had another profile a year or two ago. All I have on her.
    Where she is sniffing flowers is the one that I think I've seen before. Does that ring a bell for you as well?

  5. #4251

    Kitten_ish Any Intel?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/56ba5...8-76230e7ffd91

    Anyone else talked to this one? Trying to set something up but seems TGTBT and if it seems that way it usually is.

  6. #4250

    Chloe

    She looks familiar. I think she had another profile a year or two ago. All I have on her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    She reached out to me this morning.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1b3b...c-3c20d24834ec

    But after chatting with her, I'm not sure I'm comfortable. Anyone else have any experience with her?

  7. #4249

    Planing to cancel

    She said she wanted to see if we get along 1st, before starting a adult relationships. So looking for information to see if she is just looking for a meal only. If no one msgs me about her, I plan to cancel. I have many other girls who are willing to meetup with adult fun, but all are at less 40 min drive. She would of been 10 mins.

    Quote Originally Posted by UtahLegend  [View Original Post]
    I tell them I am not looking for a pet.

  8. #4248

    Khloebaby8979

    She reached out to me this morning.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1b3b...c-3c20d24834ec

    But after chatting with her, I'm not sure I'm comfortable. Anyone else have any experience with her?

  9. #4247

    Jennyy29 (scammer)

    Don't have her link because I already blocked her but she takes a unique approach after she contacted me. She is apparently tired of dominating men and wants to try being a sub, etc. Anyway, the conversation was going well, when she tells me that she has so many guys trying to talk to her that she has to make a choice as to who she's going to speak with. Then tells me that she loves my profile and pics and if I send her a "small" advance it would make it easier to focus on just me. LOL Clearly a cut and paste because I don't have any pics posted. Total scammer.

  10. #4246

    Recent issues with SB

    Apart from fake pics and profiles, with covid and SA's muddy policy.

    - they think online arrangement is okay.

    - getting $ for SD to watch her eat / drink is absolutely fine.

    - meeting multiple times for meals / drinks (before they decide to go to FC) is heck yeah.

    - GPS mentality is just icing on the cake.

  11. #4245
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113

    Dead giveaway

    When photos are screen shots it's a dead giveaway that the account is a scam. There is zero reason for a woman to have to screen shot her own photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilaling  [View Original Post]
    Batted with this one thought it was going well. Then when the convo moved towards meet, she hit me with the 'pay in advance and I'll make it worth we'll once I know you're sincere'. Kindly declined at that point and now on to the next one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e221...4-2b12ae9d6af7

    B.

  12. #4244

    Non-physical

    I tell them I am not looking for a pet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one. Been talking her up for a while finally agree to meetup. She wants a nonphysical 1st date. Anyone have any experience. Not sure if I want to spend more time to get her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6defe...c-09631c258cbb

  13. #4243

    Lovely_n

    Batted with this one thought it was going well. Then when the convo moved towards meet, she hit me with the 'pay in advance and I'll make it worth we'll once I know you're sincere'. Kindly declined at that point and now on to the next one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e221...4-2b12ae9d6af7

    B.

  14. #4242

    LuxeLuna123

    Any information on this one. Been talking her up for a while finally agree to meetup. She wants a nonphysical 1st date. Anyone have any experience. Not sure if I want to spend more time to get her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6defe...c-09631c258cbb

  15. #4241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Sunshine_sierra

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a5f2a...9-e3ca68d57283

    Flaked on a M&G for tonight. Was willing to send an Uber and she stopped responding.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape