Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,586 to 15,600 of 32161
-
09-20-20 10:22 #16576Senior Member

Posts: 56Interesting scenario
Don't ask me how I've done it, but I've gone over a month without any release whatsoever.
I'll be setting up a "nuru" appointment later this week and am fairly certain I will be exploding before any negotiation attempt even begins 🤣.
Has that ever happened with anyone here? If so, does the massage end there? Would they attempt to ask for a tip even though I didn't make it to the regular "tipping" portion of the appointment?
Just a funny hypothetical I thought of that will most likely be coming true.
Enjoy some football!
-
09-20-20 07:20 #16575Senior Member

Posts: 194Victoria
Victoria Anderson in Manassas? She didn't give a massage.
Originally Posted by Pathfinder04
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 01:42 #16574Senior Member

Posts: 140Legit
Her massage was too rough.
Originally Posted by MangoBalls78
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 23:03 #16573Senior Member

Posts: 286Looking for a new ATF
It's been over a year since I had a real sensual FBSM from someone sexy and comfortable. My ATF was Sonya in Herndon before she retired, reemerged as Alba, and then retired again. I was also a fan of several of the TMR ladies like Becka, Kiera and Summer, and would travel to Manassas monthly to see Victoria, but sadly all are moved on and without BP it's been hard to find new prospects. I like a professional or at least competent massage, in a studio or classy location, with a lady who is skilled, caring and uninhibited. As long as a good relief is offered, I don't really care about extras (although I don't turn them down). And finally I'm most into American ladies or Latinas. Does anyone have any suggestions along those lines anywhere in the DMV?
-
09-19-20 22:47 #16572Senior Member

Posts: 281Or may be asymptomatic, therefore not testing regularly, which is more worrying.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 18:21 #16571Senior Member

Posts: 433Probably having no problems.
Originally Posted by Rhinopole
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-20 08:12 #16570Senior Member

Posts: 225To take a chance or not?
Unsung,
Originally Posted by UnsungHero
[View Original Post]
I've been thinking the way you have. I'm considerably older than you and in good physical shape. I miss the ladies a lot, but I've decided to wait until something happens to make life more normal in spite of Covid-19. I have too many things I want to do so I don't want to either die from the virus or wind up with a long term health problem. But you're right, I also wonder if guys on this forum are having no problems or are keeping problems quiet.
Rhino.
-
09-19-20 05:01 #16569Senior Member

Posts: 133Pine in WB
Stopped by requested Ava informed Ava would return tomorrow so got Anna. Mid 30's super cute, great table shower with all parts clean. Anna is a mid 30's cutie pie, beautiful face, exceptional ass I dry much enjoyed my visit.
-
09-19-20 01:17 #16568Senior Member

Posts: 28Gina mood killer
Yup. Same for me. She was relentless with the upsell to the point I started to get off the table. Don't recommend.
Originally Posted by OldManInVa
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 17:38 #16567Senior Member

Posts: 51Eleven
Was nearby and needed relief, not a big fan of their. 8 house fee otherwise.
Greeted at door by Linda, average build but very busty (I'm bad at guessing anything over dd, and they certainly were) they didn't want to stay in her dress during TS. Always a good sign.
Back massage was decent, a bit too light for my tastes. Some teasing on the lower half, which continued on the flip before negotiations. She wanted $. 6 for BBBJ, since I was salty over the house, she got $. 2 and out of the dress completely with a promise of bringing more next time.
She decided my mouth needed to be as busy as hers, and I was more than happy to oblige. I kept working on her after completing. Very enthusiastic, very attractive, will repeat with hh I think.
-
09-18-20 09:38 #16566Senior Member

Posts: 618
Originally Posted by Irwin69
[View Original Post]
I only saw her because my legit massage place didn't have any openings and my back was killing me so I actually went there for just the massage. Figured anything more than that would be a bonus. She stayed dressed in a bikini and I didn't attempt to even touch based on the reviews I read. Her massage is incredible and she looks hot as hell and would have paid the 220 just for the massage. Standard NOVA finish at the end. Sorry there isn't more to report.
Originally Posted by Barkeater
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 08:57 #16565Senior Member

Posts: 197Maybe Ina is a YMMV
I didn't think Ina was very memorable. First off, 220 $ for an hour? That was just for a massage, and she kept her clothing on the whole time. Way too much money IMHO. Did you get anything beyond standard clothed NOVA? If so, then perhaps she might be worth a revisit, otherwise I am going to stay away.
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-20 02:57 #16564Senior Member

Posts: 40Ina
What was on the menu?
Originally Posted by FogHorn1
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 22:34 #16563Senior Member

Posts: 648Apparently not Tina, who I would say is probably mid 40's. Too bad you didn't get her name. I usually give my AMP fake name and ask theirs as soon as in the room. They almost always respond with their name.
Originally Posted by MentalMijit
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 19:05 #16562Senior Member

Posts: 618Ina
https://nova.bedpage.com/therapeutic...a/9559342.html
Finally made the trek out to see her this week and as others have indicated, she's got a body that will stop traffic. She kept her COVID mask on the whole time so I can't comment on her face but I would repeat for sure. Her plastic surgeon deserves a Noble Prize in art for the teds in installed on her.










Reply With Quote






