Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17236

    Carly?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../617752447884.

    Planning on seeing her tomorrow or Saturday, unless any members can give me a reason not to. Feel free to PM me.
    You may want to do your research before going to see that one. If not good luck to ya!

  2. #17235
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieBurg  [View Original Post]
    Sorry! That link didn't work. Here's the title of the post though:

    HOT 🥵 YOUNG & WET BEAUTIFUL PINK PUSSY*20 years old.
    Link still not working but there is a 20 yr old in Hopewell named Carly. Very hard to find a good review. Cash and Dash and robbery set up if it's her. I think the only situation you may be safe is if you are able to pick her up and take her to a place of your choice.

  3. #17234

    Hopewrll

    Sorry! That link didn't work. Here's the title of the post though:

    HOT 🥵 YOUNG & WET BEAUTIFUL PINK PUSSY*20 years old.

  4. #17233

    HopeWell

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe.../617752447884.

    Planning on seeing her tomorrow or Saturday, unless any members can give me a reason not to. Feel free to PM me.

  5. #17232

    Permission to give out smoke digits, why?

    Quote Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2  [View Original Post]
    PS: Sorry, but I do not have permission to give out her digits...
    Why do you need permission when its in her PUBLIC ad?

  6. #17231

    Stg girl

    Does anyone have any info on this one?

    Please post or pm me. Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/701964713050

  7. #17230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Queen

    I got one for you gents who like a semi thick ebony. She's clean and no clock watcher and she can't take pounding. No drama in a not so bad hotel. She's been on state vacation for awhile but she's back. She is one of my Regs in rotation. Treat her god and she will do same.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...m/412021909961

  8. #17229
    I'm wondering if anyone has seen any sirens recently from sirens VA.

  9. #17228
    Quote Originally Posted by ParaTrooper57  [View Original Post]
    I concur with OverStreet79 that she gives a great BBBJ and she does have some big boobs. She will let you play with them as long as you want. She is in a tough spot so if you can help her that will be appreciated.
    Can you dm me contact info please?

  10. #17227

    Info on Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2019  [View Original Post]
    Heather is back and looking for some help. Treat her well.
    Do you have any info on Heather?

  11. #17226
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you on that I Hate Midlo notels. Too much traffic too many hustlers too many drug deals just too many. I live fairly close and drive past 2,3 times a day and I've seen sum shit from there. Cops all over there too. It's not like the providers there are top notch and the risk is not worth what you getting and dudes there to rob ya. You did right follow your gut.

    Anyway just my opinion.
    Agree with both of y'all, I go to the casino quite often. Every time I ride by, especially near the shell gas station. All I can do is keep it moving, its not even worth it.

  12. #17225
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAwayVA  [View Original Post]
    Has any of you all had luck sending girls as msg on your friends list? A friend and I so that a good amount. Sometimes you will get I'm not a hooker sometimes you get a ok. The thing I like about that is I typically can go bb LOL. Damage is typically from 1. 5 to 3. It's something about getting ones that don't advertise.
    I haven't had no luck, unless they have "booking info".

  13. #17224
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Anybody

    Anyone see this provider looks good but activity list is so long and something just doesn't feel right.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/786145260970

  14. #17223

    UTR in PG

    I have an UTR that I was meeting twice month prior to COVID, 32 year old blonde single mom. I had met through a post on Craigslist. Her sister suggested it to make extra cash. We had not talked or seen each other for the last 6 months. She contacted me a week ago Monday and we met on Friday. She said was horny and was tired of doing herself. We started with oral and finished with cowgirl. She give a good BBBJ. She got what she wanted twice and I got what I wanted. I haven't talk to her since but look forward to the next visit.

    PT57.

  15. #17222

    Think before providing personal information

    This is an interesting article as to why giving out your personal information to agencys or even and provider could become a big problem. Saw this in the NOVA section.

    https://projects.seattletimes.com/20...titution-bust/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape