Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 945 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 445 845 895 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 995 1045 ... LastLast
Results 14,161 to 14,175 of 18405
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4245
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113

    Dead giveaway

    When photos are screen shots it's a dead giveaway that the account is a scam. There is zero reason for a woman to have to screen shot her own photo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bilaling  [View Original Post]
    Batted with this one thought it was going well. Then when the convo moved towards meet, she hit me with the 'pay in advance and I'll make it worth we'll once I know you're sincere'. Kindly declined at that point and now on to the next one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e221...4-2b12ae9d6af7

    B.

  2. #4244

    Non-physical

    I tell them I am not looking for a pet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    Any information on this one. Been talking her up for a while finally agree to meetup. She wants a nonphysical 1st date. Anyone have any experience. Not sure if I want to spend more time to get her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6defe...c-09631c258cbb

  3. #4243

    Lovely_n

    Batted with this one thought it was going well. Then when the convo moved towards meet, she hit me with the 'pay in advance and I'll make it worth we'll once I know you're sincere'. Kindly declined at that point and now on to the next one.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e221...4-2b12ae9d6af7

    B.

  4. #4242

    LuxeLuna123

    Any information on this one. Been talking her up for a while finally agree to meetup. She wants a nonphysical 1st date. Anyone have any experience. Not sure if I want to spend more time to get her.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/6defe...c-09631c258cbb

  5. #4241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Sunshine_sierra

    Anyone seen her before?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/a5f2a...9-e3ca68d57283

    Flaked on a M&G for tonight. Was willing to send an Uber and she stopped responding.

  6. #4240

    Emstheloveable

    https://www.seeking.com/member/adfba...7-f84f14fc7f33

    Nice enough, will send some sexy selfies but can't come to you because she has no car. Can't host, (don't know why) and won't meet in public first. Wants you to get a room and then expects 600 PPM because "that was my last arrangement".

  7. #4239

    Lovelyvibes3

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dc8f8...4-368a7efad4b5

    She almost had me! We were close to meeting but something was off. Can always tell when they don't ask for a pic, and are down to meet too soon. I had a feeling from the beginning and should have gone with my gut. In any case, she was all about making the drive to see me and claimed her rate was 250 PPM. Way to low for a girl that looks like this. Wasted 2 hours trading messages with her, then she kit me up for an electronic cash advance. DAMN! It's always something.

  8. #4238
    Quote Originally Posted by InSearch69  [View Original Post]
    I'm like you. I will pay for coffee, drinks, or dinner. No way I am paying 300 or more for her to eat dinner with me then say she isn't interested. She said she wants 650 per meeting anyways so I stopped at that LOL.
    650 per meeting is ridiculous. Unless it's an overnight with no / very few rules I wouldn't even consider it.

  9. #4237

    Nope

    I'm like you. I will pay for coffee, drinks, or dinner. No way I am paying 300 or more for her to eat dinner with me then say she isn't interested. She said she wants 650 per meeting anyways so I stopped at that LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/679d9...d-848df6627e50

    Talks a great game and seems nice enough but insists on a no intimacy possible meeting first. Would be fine if she were close and it was a quick lunch or something. But she also expects to be paid to "see if there's chemistry" I passed. I'm ok with paying for lunch or drinks to see how things might work but I'm not about to pay for someone to decide if she even wants to see me again. Thoughts on that?

  10. #4236
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Shar showed up on time. She is one of those that looks like a 6. 5-7 when dressed but drops down to a 4 when she undresses. She is nice and talkative. Will be in DC for a while and staying with family. She is originally from the Atlanta area. Sex was okay, not great. It was BBFS but no CIP. Her redeeming quality was her BBBJ and deepthroat. I was impressed by the BJ. I would probably offer 80-100 just to experience the BJ again.

    If you have a SO and are playing without permission I would avoid Shar. She showed up wearing glitter makeupwhy? It was the first thing I noticed when I met her. I knew I would just have to get butt naked on my own and place my clothes far away from her stuff in the hotel room. After she left I took a look at the mirror and sure enough I was covered in glitter. Proceeded to take the longest shower ever and used every single towel in the room to methodically exfoliate my skin moving from top to bottom. I got out of the shower an my face and chest were redI had scrubbed too hard but no glitter! I checked my clothes and no glitter except for my boxer briefs. I forgot I had put them on in between rounds. Had to throw them away. Got dressed and headed out.

    Total damage was hotel+200+1 pair of boxer briefs. I wouldn't repeat. Although, I would consider giving her 80-100 for a BJ again.
    Thanks for the update. Interesting you say she looks better dressed than naked, she sent me a full body nude selfie and her body was slamming so it must've been an older pic or something. But based off your report I'll move on to my next prospect.

  11. #4235

    AgentJanetSnakehole

    https://www.seeking.com/member/679d9...d-848df6627e50

    Talks a great game and seems nice enough but insists on a no intimacy possible meeting first. Would be fine if she were close and it was a quick lunch or something. But she also expects to be paid to "see if there's chemistry" I passed. I'm ok with paying for lunch or drinks to see how things might work but I'm not about to pay for someone to decide if she even wants to see me again. Thoughts on that?

  12. #4234

    Shar—not worth it.

    Shar showed up on time. She is one of those that looks like a 6. 5-7 when dressed but drops down to a 4 when she undresses. She is nice and talkative. Will be in DC for a while and staying with family. She is originally from the Atlanta area. Sex was okay, not great. It was BBFS but no CIP. Her redeeming quality was her BBBJ and deepthroat. I was impressed by the BJ. I would probably offer 80-100 just to experience the BJ again.

    If you have a SO and are playing without permission I would avoid Shar. She showed up wearing glitter makeupwhy? It was the first thing I noticed when I met her. I knew I would just have to get butt naked on my own and place my clothes far away from her stuff in the hotel room. After she left I took a look at the mirror and sure enough I was covered in glitter. Proceeded to take the longest shower ever and used every single towel in the room to methodically exfoliate my skin moving from top to bottom. I got out of the shower an my face and chest were redI had scrubbed too hard but no glitter! I checked my clothes and no glitter except for my boxer briefs. I forgot I had put them on in between rounds. Had to throw them away. Got dressed and headed out.

    Total damage was hotel+200+1 pair of boxer briefs. I wouldn't repeat. Although, I would consider giving her 80-100 for a BJ again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Had an arrangement set up with her for yesterday afternoon, 300 BBFS. She stood me up, No call / no show'd. Sent 3 diff texts and left her a VM but never replied. Pinged her on SA she replied that she has both car AND phone trouble yesterday (LOL yeah right) but she could reschedule but it'd have to be at night instead of afternoon. Haven't bothered to respond and waste my time. If you have better luck than me lmk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    Shar (TheLittleMermaid404). Shouldn't require more than a "hi" to get her to give you her number. I know she is from Atlanta and it was reported in the Atlanta forums that she has had several accounts over the years (I wasn't able to find more information). She will be in DC for about a month. 250 will get you in the door. I haven't tried it yet, saving it for a drought.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/f759b...a-5318baa64602

  13. #4233
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazvid  [View Original Post]
    LOL I hit that drought. Anyways, Shar should be on the way to me now. We shall see
    Did she post?

  14. #4232
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsidd  [View Original Post]
    Check your pm.
    I just checked, I don't see anything in my inbox.

  15. #4231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 123

    Piece of work.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    This is her new screen name. Either way, she was down to come over one night (or so it seemed) but then just disappeared. I think she likes the idea of this but just can't bring herself to meet. Probably just enjoys the attention. I had a similar experience with another girl who goes by Sara_kh Even after agreeing to her ridiculous rate (because she is exactly my type and talks a great game, she would never pull the trigger to meet. So far as I know no one has met her though several have tried.
    Check your pm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape