Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 947 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 447 847 897 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 997 1047 1447 1947 ... LastLast
Results 14,191 to 14,205 of 31847
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17657
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrmojo69  [View Original Post]
    I asked her about that incident after you told me about it. She will not even respond which seems to tell me that she does not even want to try to defend her actions. So I will not share her info with anyone else.
    Did Shawna ever respond to you about her cash and dash? I really want to see her, especially since you mentioned she is open to Greek, but I definitely don't want to deal with a runner.

  2. #17656

    Which is which?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, seems the noob is the only one that had a fantastic time and thinks she's worth it. The Senior member says she's a thief. Who do I trust. The noob has glowing reviews similar to a recently banned not to be named member.
    I too have been looking at this Wynter wanting to give her a spin. There are 2 winter / wynter. One with an I and the other with why on EB. I want to believe the winter with the I is the thief but not sure. Having issues deciding also Chuck. Has Anyone else tried wYnter with the why out?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/54124547/

    Winter with the I is below.

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/54004229/

  3. #17655

    He need to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, seems the noob is the only one that had a fantastic time and thinks she's worth it. The Senior member says she's a thief. Who do I trust. The noob has glowing reviews similar to a recently banned not to be named member.
    He needs to explain how the problem was, everything is a confusion.

  4. #17654

    Wynter

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, seems the noob is the only one that had a fantastic time and thinks she's worth it. The Senior member says she's a thief. Who do I trust. The noob has glowing reviews similar to a recently banned not to be named member.
    PD615 has done two reviews, both for the same provider and both outstanding reviews. Sounds more like a advertisement than a review. With such great reviews from the same newby I have made the decision to stay far away. Sounds like she is giving herself a review or her manage is trying to drum up business. Thanks but no thanks.

  5. #17653

    Speaking of which. . . .

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    Old Eagle is right on the money. I only see high quality ladies. I have several Eros advertising ladies who can verify me. None require face pics. You may get away with giving a face pic but you're asking for trouble. What if she gets on drugs or goes crazy, will she call you and extort you? Will she run an image search and find you on FB and message your family if she gets pissed or poor? If she gets busted will she give her phone that has your pic and number? That's a pretty easy way to get noticed by the police. What if your a businessman or are known in the community. It would ruin you.

    I've been at this a long time. Never send face pics. We saw about a year or so ago on this board a guy who was being extorted by a girl that many thought was great. Never ever give face pics. It's a recipe for disaster.
    There was someone here that though Larissa (on Eros) was amazing. It seems she is back in Nashville. Anyone know what she needs for screening and rates? PM is fine.

  6. #17652

    Wynter, Winter Fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectDick615  [View Original Post]
    She is fantastic, she's worth.

    After texting with her most of all nigth and talk about the drama here, she finally became available this mornimg. I saw in her apt near medical parkway in murfreboro She is really amazing to spend time with. Sweet and super sexy. Super oral, perfect tight little pussy.

    Spent a nice 30 min with her. Can't wait to repeat ASAP.

    Amazingly beautiful, young, tight, ready, willing and able.

    Will repeat as often as schedule and $ allow.

    If you'd like the girl next door or the the college stripper, she's got both now have fun and treat her nice. She's a true GFE.

    After a little fondling and groping of her amazing body including a little FIV, she started with a very nice nice BBBJ. After a few minutes of that, I suited up and we proceeded to CFS in many positions. She was very reactive and open to whatever I asked and appeared to be into it as much as me. She enjoys making people happy it seems. She let me take my time appreciating how wonderful she looks and feels from every angle and position I wanted.
    Hmmmm, seems the noob is the only one that had a fantastic time and thinks she's worth it. The Senior member says she's a thief. Who do I trust. The noob has glowing reviews similar to a recently banned not to be named member.

  7. #17651

    Amen.

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    Old Eagle is right on the money. I only see high quality ladies. I have several Eros advertising ladies who can verify me. None require face pics. You may get away with giving a face pic but you're asking for trouble. What if she gets on drugs or goes crazy, will she call you and extort you? Will she run an image search and find you on FB and message your family if she gets pissed or poor? If she gets busted will she give her phone that has your pic and number? That's a pretty easy way to get noticed by the police. What if your a businessman or are known in the community. It would ruin you.

    I've been at this a long time. Never send face pics. We saw about a year or so ago on this board a guy who was being extorted by a girl that many thought was great. Never ever give face pics. It's a recipe for disaster.
    Amen.

    The chances of things going side-ways is VERY great even without sending face photos.

    I prefer that the dreams I've had know very little about me. Not even what kind of vehicle I drive.

    In this biz, even the sweetest most down-to-earth, drug free girls can go down the tubes in weeks, not years.

    Don't do stupid stuff, and be safe.

  8. #17650

    Tanya Facepics

    Quote Originally Posted by AxelR  [View Original Post]
    Old Eagle is right on the money. I only see high quality ladies. I have several Eros advertising ladies who can verify me. None require face pics. You may get away with giving a face pic but you're asking for trouble. What if she gets on drugs or goes crazy, will she call you and extort you? Will she run an image search and find you on FB and message your family if she gets pissed or poor? If she gets busted will she give her phone that has your pic and number? That's a pretty easy way to get noticed by the police. What if your a businessman or are known in the community. It would ruin you.

    I've been at this a long time. Never send face pics. We saw about a year or so ago on this board a guy who was being extorted by a girl that many thought was great. Never ever give face pics. It's a recipe for disaster.
    P.S. She looks like she's worth seeing but there are traveling ladies who are just as hot and MUCH easier to see.

  9. #17649

    Tanya Facepics

    Quote Originally Posted by OldEagle  [View Original Post]
    I've been playing in the Hobby for over 30 years. I've only been ripped off once. The one time I sent a picture.
    Old Eagle is right on the money. I only see high quality ladies. I have several Eros advertising ladies who can verify me. None require face pics. You may get away with giving a face pic but you're asking for trouble. What if she gets on drugs or goes crazy, will she call you and extort you? Will she run an image search and find you on FB and message your family if she gets pissed or poor? If she gets busted will she give her phone that has your pic and number? That's a pretty easy way to get noticed by the police. What if your a businessman or are known in the community. It would ruin you.

    I've been at this a long time. Never send face pics. We saw about a year or so ago on this board a guy who was being extorted by a girl that many thought was great. Never ever give face pics. It's a recipe for disaster.

  10. #17648

    Winter again

    She is fantastic, she's worth.

    After texting with her most of all nigth and talk about the drama here, she finally became available this mornimg. I saw in her apt near medical parkway in murfreboro She is really amazing to spend time with. Sweet and super sexy. Super oral, perfect tight little pussy.

    Spent a nice 30 min with her. Can't wait to repeat ASAP.

    Amazingly beautiful, young, tight, ready, willing and able.

    Will repeat as often as schedule and $ allow.

    If you'd like the girl next door or the the college stripper, she's got both now have fun and treat her nice. She's a true GFE.

    After a little fondling and groping of her amazing body including a little FIV, she started with a very nice nice BBBJ. After a few minutes of that, I suited up and we proceeded to CFS in many positions. She was very reactive and open to whatever I asked and appeared to be into it as much as me. She enjoys making people happy it seems. She let me take my time appreciating how wonderful she looks and feels from every angle and position I wanted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6B115DF0-7D4A-44CF-92B6-E4024BEEC65D.jpg‎   04376C6D-56C0-4AEE-BF60-0F95FCF61578.jpg‎  

  11. #17647

    Cash and dash thief (wynter / lexxii)

    Quick follow up on this, as she has changed numbers, changed her ad, and now has a likely scamming partner:

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...-here/32914623

    4044900702.

    Same thieving hoe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigms007  [View Original Post]

  12. #17646
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #17645

    Nicki

    She definitely looked rough in person compare to her pics. Definitely the filters she used on her pics makes her look better. Performance was crap as covered BJ only lasted 10 seconds. She was constantly on her phone meeting and during the session. Complain about a bunch of things like no touching her etc. I would definitely not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54138433/

  14. #17644
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    🤯.

    Dang did she leave her clothes behind or grab those too?
    She came straight out of the bathroom, grabbed her clothes and ran.

  15. #17643

    Asian Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaStick  [View Original Post]
    I've texted her and no response. I see she's got an ad on Listcrawler now. I saw her ad on another site from searching her number. That ad shows that she doesn't give BBBJ, or she doesn't receive oral. I'm assuming no kissing or DFK either. I still haven't heard from her. I asked what area she host and current donation. I guess I'll wait and see if she responds. But no BBBJ is a no go for me, especially at that rate.
    I finally heard back from Asian Anne. The rates mentioned are accurate it she says no BBBJ, no daty. Rate seems high to limit those things. She would send a pic so could t say what she looks like. I guess I'll pass, I need the biggest bang for buck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape