Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 797 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 297 697 747 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 847 897 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 17951
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6011

    Girls asking for share location while texting

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKy  [View Original Post]
    I hope why'all are not using your real phone numbers. I am somewhat savvy when it comes to cybersecurity- there's a bunch of people out there collecting info and using that to blackmail you. Be smart why'all- they're probably coming after me after this. Fuck.
    I don't use my personal phone for my dreams. I use a Walmart phone, and always off unless I'm using it.

    Stay safe and watch your back!!

  2. #6010

    Allie bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    So is she actually a BBW? I saw her probably 9 months ago. Unfortunately, She was moving in that direction. I agree she is sweet, most dependable with excellent skills. I prefer the spinners
    Can confirm, saw fairly recently and she's much bigger than about a year ago.

  3. #6009

    Allie is a BBW. ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Buet2  [View Original Post]
    Allie is a super sweet woman. She is a BBW now.
    So is she actually a BBW? I saw her probably 9 months ago. Unfortunately, She was moving in that direction. I agree she is sweet, most dependable with excellent skills. I prefer the spinners.

  4. #6008

    2 girls, same number.

    What's up with this? Anyone seen these bitches before? Same number so I'd assume they work together maybe?

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/006474796439

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/368744333806

  5. #6007

    Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKy  [View Original Post]
    Hi all, just a few questions I hope you can help me with.

    Is there a hotel in Lexington that accepts cash?

    What is the best hotel for hanging out hot a few hours at?

    I hate spending lots of money on nicer hotels just to use for a few hours.

    Thanks in advance.
    There's a few notel motels that take cash like Bryan Station, Sportsman, and Catalina. All of them are flea bag dumps but I'm guilty of seeing a few providers at those places during my time in the game. There's a few hotels that allow you to stay for about 8 hrs but they are more quality hotels at a more expensive price.

  6. #6006

    Apparently

    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss23  [View Original Post]
    Did she take her FB down? Can't seem to find it now.
    It appears so. Honestly can't blame her.

  7. #6005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Courtney

    Looks like a 9-5 trailor trash who has smoked too many Marlboro's.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try her too but she does everything covered and her rates were too high a free months ago. Give an update if you pull the trigger.

  8. #6004
    Regular Member


    Posts: 22

    Chloe


  9. #6003

    Personal info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/421359864986

    Looks to be a new girl to me. Texted her about 1030 am today. Heard back about 20 minutes later, we texted back and forth okay, set up time for 12-1215 pm until I asked for addie. Then it got slow again. Another 20 or so min. Later and I got the address off Winchester Rd by I-75. Told her I will have to change time now, to 1230,10 min. Later said ok, got there and texted her, she kept sending a share location text (I told her I do share location). 15 minutes I texted her I'm out and blocked her number. Guess she got scared (if) she is new to this. She wasted my time and gas, and I might had time to try someone else had she not said she'd meet up. Total time waster! But as always YMMV.

    Question though, here of late, most all the girls are asking for share location on our texting. What's up with that? I looked it up and it sounds like they can see my phone and information if I share, is that right?

    Thanks and watch you back!!
    I hope why'all are not using your real phone numbers. I am somewhat savvy when it comes to cybersecurity- there's a bunch of people out there collecting info and using that to blackmail you. Be smart why'all- they're probably coming after me after this. Fuck.

  10. #6002

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMonday  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to try her too but she does everything covered and her rates were too high a free months ago. Give an update if you pull the trigger.
    I hear ya. I kept thinking of trying, but each time her price kept going up on the hhr. Guess she got GPS from all the new clients she was seeing!! Even though I heard good things about her, I can get the same for less, so I never pulled that trigger. Doesn't mean I won't try once she gets in-call back. She does look like a good dream.

  11. #6001

    Stood up on a dream today

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...e/421359864986

    Looks to be a new girl to me. Texted her about 1030 am today. Heard back about 20 minutes later, we texted back and forth okay, set up time for 12-1215 pm until I asked for addie. Then it got slow again. Another 20 or so min. Later and I got the address off Winchester Rd by I-75. Told her I will have to change time now, to 1230,10 min. Later said ok, got there and texted her, she kept sending a share location text (I told her I do share location). 15 minutes I texted her I'm out and blocked her number. Guess she got scared (if) she is new to this. She wasted my time and gas, and I might had time to try someone else had she not said she'd meet up. Total time waster! But as always YMMV.

    Question though, here of late, most all the girls are asking for share location on our texting. What's up with that? I looked it up and it sounds like they can see my phone and information if I share, is that right?

    Thanks and watch you back!!

  12. #6000

    Fb

    Quote Originally Posted by ShockMaster  [View Original Post]
    I think you're spot on. She had issues a couple years back with someone doing this and on her Facebook. Saw her about a year ago and she seemed better than ever.
    Did she take her FB down? Can't seem to find it now.

  13. #5999

    Courtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Motor61  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/lexington-7675356

    Been wanting to see her, and still can't out call only for now!!
    I wanted to try her too but she does everything covered and her rates were too high a free months ago. Give an update if you pull the trigger.

  14. #5998

    Courtney looks to be back

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/lexington-7675356

    Been wanting to see her, and still can't out call only for now!!

  15. #5997

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsUp69  [View Original Post]
    Her FB posts showed a dumpster with somebody's stuff in and around it. And also somebody posted a screenshot of her reviews and a topless pic so I'd say she's having bf problems.
    I think you're spot on. She had issues a couple years back with someone doing this and on her Facebook. Saw her about a year ago and she seemed better than ever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape