Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,361 to 24,375 of 41292
-
09-17-20 18:07 #16932Senior Member

Posts: 188If the rates are not already posted on the STG ad, my standard first text usually goes something like this: 'Hi name! Nice pics on STG! Whereabouts in town is your incall (if not already indicated in the ad)? And would you please tell me about your donations? Thanks! Fake name' They usually respond with their qv / hh / hr rates and location and ask for race / age and whether I'm with LEO or not.
Originally Posted by Traveler6940
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 18:03 #16931Senior Member

Posts: 188Text Now has also been my go to for years now. Perfect fit for this hobby IMO.
Originally Posted by Traveler6940
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 18:02 #16930Senior Member

Posts: 188Yeah, I tried last Friday several times but Zenna seemed quite disconnected, she would disappear for hours then send a random text. Eventually gave up and opted to go see Sofia (the ad says she's Venezuelan but she's actually from Cuba). 1/2 hr for 120 did not get me any better results than already reviewed here. She wasn't rude but was apathetic and only allowed mish, absolutely nothing else. Nice body with beautiful natural b's but honestly not enough curves for me and had a little pooch. Will not repeat with Sofia and not very likely to try Zenna again unless things get desperate and I catch her on a more lucid day for her.
Originally Posted by WestsideMonger
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 17:55 #16929Senior Member

Posts: 188I don't know. I've asked her twice straight up what it would take to keep her to myself as a SB and both times she's eluded any specific arrangement. Maybe she doesn't think I can actually come through, who knows. I would assign a good chunk to an arrangement with her but I hardly ever call the amount first in any negotiation. Perhaps she's also waiting for me (or someone else) to come up with a figure. Please report on your findings. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 15:22 #16928Senior Member

Posts: 347Sa
If she had sugar daddies then theres a good possibility she's on Seeking Arragements. Going to dig see what I can find.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 13:46 #16927Senior Member

Posts: 60Zeena riverside
I'll get crucified I'm sure by a few guys here so let me take a second to say this; go see for yourself.
I just had the best qv I've had in probably 5 years, the passion was unreal she took me into a different realm of dreaming no other provider in Jax at this time can touch her In my opinion.
Communication are not the worst but not the best she showed me she's got over 200 texts a day from guys like ya.
So anyways the dream.
Walk in she asks me to wipe down to be clean, no porn on this visit but she did say she usually has some going, kisses to my body and cock I it's a nice wet BJ then she goes to RCG and rides me for longer than most switched to her on top riding more then I pounded, she asked me to get on top where I kept going and blew the bag full. Cleaned me up small talked for a few then was on my way. She's a really sweet girl and I probably will make her a regular.
-
09-17-20 13:13 #16926Senior Member

Posts: 283TextNow
I use TextNow for about 4-5 years. Works great. It will send and receive pics without too much difficulty unlike TextMe which I have also used occassionally.
Originally Posted by RoosterBoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 13:12 #16925Senior Member

Posts: 283Never used STG
How do you negotiate or establish the rate with one of these providers? I've never used STG before and there aren't any rates on this one. I don't want to call or text and look like an idiiot or spook her by talking money. Thanks in advance all).
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 12:54 #16924Senior Member

Posts: 231Phone call apps
I know there are plenty of apps for free numbers for texting out there, but does anyone know of a decent one for the occasional time you need to place a call, short of using a separate burner phone?
-
09-17-20 11:03 #16923Senior Member

Posts: 477Curious as well, odd part is I know her dad, who is in prison, she doesn't know that I know him but would still be weird, maybe. Funny story, the hot chic from high-school turned out to be a SW and tagged her a few times, she didn't remember me from high school, low and behold some years later I tag the daughter also and didn't even know it was the daughter until I saw her social media.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 10:25 #16922Senior Member

Posts: 188Any idea who her travel companion / mentor is? Does she advertise also? Your reviews are always so helpful, thanks Jeff!
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 10:01 #16921Senior Member

Posts: 188
Originally Posted by Jeffrybrach
[View Original Post]
I can confirm they are man made and she's been a SB before, in fact she told me it was her last SD that paid for the man mades. If you get any info on Heather please share, if I TOFTT I'll be sure to post.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 10:00 #16920Senior Member

Posts: 653Any info
Any one been with this provider she told me she operates on lane but I'm willing to see her if she's safe.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/144688169467
-
09-17-20 09:49 #16919Senior Member

Posts: 188When they ask your age just tell them you're 45, seems like the magic number for some reason. It's not likely they'll even remember that conversation when you get there, unless your approach alarms them somehow because of your language, syntax or questions, but that's another topic altogether.
Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 06:36 #16918Senior Member

Posts: 1840Yazmine
Been interested in this young lady for some time, haven't seen any reviews but it's very possible I just missed it. Anyone that's had the pleasure please PM me with the particulars and details, of course any info is greatly appreciated JD.










Reply With Quote





