Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 13317
-
09-17-20 10:25 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 281Daily Posts
Who is this, or is this just a "bot"?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/346464878621
-
09-17-20 10:13 #4826Senior Member

Posts: 244Gone
Guess she saw this and took her ad down. Take a screenshot the next time she post and ad that to the review.
Originally Posted by LarkWander
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 06:49 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 598This is Heaven
Recent Ad. Lot's of pics.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...ecial/33108615
-
09-17-20 02:20 #4824Regular Member

Posts: 3Positive
I really think it's the same girl!
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 22:51 #4823Regular Member

Posts: 23Absolutely avoid this one
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/450224454194
Long time lurker. First time posting. Had to get this out there. Opted for a qv, quick set up. Get to her room, she tosses me a condom says put it on. I said without any start up. So reluctantly she uses her hand real quick, won't take her top off gets on her back and no lie 30 seconds after I start asks if I'm almost done I'm taking too long. Horrible. Avoid!
-
09-16-20 17:15 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 1802 different women
I'm positive it is 2 different people.
Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 12:26 #4821Senior Member

Posts: 41Here is a Pic from the post on page 7 here.
Originally Posted by ChyllE1
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post4952487.
Looks line the same girl to me with a lot of makeup. I could be wrong.
-
09-16-20 00:50 #4820Senior Member

Posts: 42I am pretty sure these are two different women. The one reported missing is 15-20 years younger than "Heaven". Probably good advice to beware in both cases.
Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 12:57 #4819Senior Member

Posts: 41There were posts a couple weeks ago that her family contacted police to try and find her. I'd be very careful.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 11:07 #4818Senior Member

Posts: 180Olive
Also goes by olive. Bad demons. Thief. I'd absolutely avoid. 1. 5 years ago was a different story.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 11:05 #4817Senior Member

Posts: 105Aroara
She used to go by Olive. Seen mixed reviews.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 08:52 #4816Senior Member

Posts: 357Aroara?
https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77
I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?
-
09-15-20 08:28 #4815Senior Member

Posts: 147Ci Ci
Anybody know anything about here I know she advertising alot a while back and disappeared.
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...v/899536828725
-
09-14-20 08:45 #4814Senior Member

Posts: 1033Thanks DD for the info. I did a search on her name and didn't find anything. Oh well better to be safe than sorry. I will be back in Greenville soon and look forward to enjoying some of your local talent.
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-20 14:25 #4813Senior Member

Posts: 51Sorry
Sorry man. Wasn't trying to promote her. I apologize if I came off that way. Just trying to clear up the perception I'm her spokesperson or something. I'm sorry if I further enhanced that belief. I'm new to all this.
Originally Posted by DarkKnight22
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





