Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 524 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 7851
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2796
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    You're going to miss a good time from a good provider. Not a spinner but you'll leave with a smile.
    I have to agree with your comment.

  2. #2795

    Natasha

    Quote Originally Posted by ABubbaHere  [View Original Post]
    Poo, thanks for the link!

    But, is this chick Natasha for real? $200 for 30 min? She looks hot and great pics but seriously?

    https://tryst.link/escort/natt
    I saw her a few months ago, a few times actually. She told me she was visiting from out of state and the last time I saw her she said she was going back. I don't remember her exact rates but she was posting on STG at that point and I think I saw her for 120 a half. She is hot. Nice girl, decent BBBJ, but she was a dead fish type and often complained that she was tired, sore, and couldn't go for long. I would repeat if she was around but I would recommend only a quick or half.

    I had seen that ad for Ruby recently and had been debating contacting her. After poo's endorsement I am sure I will soon.

  3. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Too many manly features in the face on that one. IDK. Maybe a previous life? I'll pass.
    You're going to miss a good time from a good provider. Not a spinner but you'll leave with a smile.

  4. #2793

    Hmmmmm

    Too many manly features in the face on that one. IDK. Maybe a previous life? I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vig57  [View Original Post]
    I concur. Not a spinner for sure, but an enthusiastic performer, and a safe in all spot just outside of Waterbury. Only stopped for BBJ, and her skills were great. Will repeat.

  5. #2792
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/801635430984

    I know most mongers are looking for the young spinner but if you just want a good time at a reasonable donation this lady will give you that. Her head game is on point she is clean and sweet. There were no signs on demons and the location was ok. Her donation was reasonable and I did enjoy myself. Most things are on the menu and she seems to enjoy what she does. She was pleasant to meet and I would enjoy seeing her again at a future date. Stay Safe!
    I concur. Not a spinner for sure, but an enthusiastic performer, and a safe in all spot just outside of Waterbury. Only stopped for BBJ, and her skills were great. Will repeat.

  6. #2791

    It

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaterbury  [View Original Post]
    Have you sampled her already poo?
    Was worth every cent of the 60 I gave her. See my review down a few posts.

    Poo.

  7. #2790

    Tryst

    Poo, thanks for the link!

    But, is this chick Natasha for real? $200 for 30 min? She looks hot and great pics but seriously?

    https://tryst.link/escort/natt

  8. #2789

    Hoser

    You're lost. Figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Because she is posting in Waterbury that's why on STG, the pictures I put up on here are her because I saw her and that is definitely her, there are no rules to post, if you like you can post her elsewhere.

  9. #2788

    Sampled?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject

    Ruby is't her real name but she is on the open market. Have at her you hungry dogs.

    Poo.
    Have you sampled her already poo?

  10. #2787

    Ruby Ruby Ruby

    https://tryst.link/escort/thedevilsfavoritereject

    Ruby is't her real name but she is on the open market. Have at her you hungry dogs.

    Poo.

  11. #2786

    New Blonde?

    Seen these ads while browsing this morning. No name to do a search on. Pics look enticing. Anyone seen her?

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...b/149852911756

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...shell/32802567
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blondewtby2.jpg‎   blondewtby.jpg‎  

  12. #2785

    Elija

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkyDiggy  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why all the posts on this girl are coming in Waterbury, since she's not in that town. Also the post of her with the email RosyLuv is not her. I just texted her to confirm and she says that's not her post.
    Because she is posting in Waterbury that's why on STG, the pictures I put up on here are her because I saw her and that is definitely her, there are no rules to post, if you like you can post her elsewhere.

  13. #2784

    Elija

    Not sure why all the posts on this girl are coming in Waterbury, since she's not in that town. Also the post of her with the email RosyLuv is not her. I just texted her to confirm and she says that's not her post.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    What I like about her she even talks like a ****, she has that slutty voice and way about her that makes you hurry up and stick your dick in her mouth, She looks so good with a dick in her mouth, she just won't stop sucking till you. Blow your load Then she sits up so proud of herself on the bed naked and cute With an accomplished look on her face What ever you want she says in a deep slutty tone.

  14. #2783

    Elija

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Ok you want kissing ,69 CIM, CIP COF strait sex whatever here's your girl from new Britain but will travel if not too far Elija she'll do it all.Shes getting older now 25 years old on skip the games I got her no.
    What I like about her she even talks like a ****, she has that slutty voice and way about her that makes you hurry up and stick your dick in her mouth, She looks so good with a dick in her mouth, she just won't stop sucking till you. Blow your load Then she sits up so proud of herself on the bed naked and cute With an accomplished look on her face What ever you want she says in a deep slutty tone.

  15. #2782
    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Well all I know is everyone got their dick in her before I got her a manicure, and she'll gladly take a shower with you, she always jumps in when I get a room.
    Anyone have her contact info? Pm me please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape