Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 567 of 887 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 617 667 ... LastLast
Results 8,491 to 8,505 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4810

    Positive

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    I'm positive it is 2 different people.
    I really think it's the same girl!

  2. #4809

    Absolutely avoid this one

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/450224454194

    Long time lurker. First time posting. Had to get this out there. Opted for a qv, quick set up. Get to her room, she tosses me a condom says put it on. I said without any start up. So reluctantly she uses her hand real quick, won't take her top off gets on her back and no lie 30 seconds after I start asks if I'm almost done I'm taking too long. Horrible. Avoid!

  3. #4808

    2 different women

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    Here is a Pic from the post on page 7 here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post4952487.

    Looks line the same girl to me with a lot of makeup. I could be wrong.
    I'm positive it is 2 different people.

  4. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by ChyllE1  [View Original Post]
    I am pretty sure these are two different women. The one reported missing is 15-20 years younger than "Heaven". Probably good advice to beware in both cases.
    Here is a Pic from the post on page 7 here.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post4952487.

    Looks line the same girl to me with a lot of makeup. I could be wrong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200916-122358_Chrome.jpg‎  

  5. #4806
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    There were posts a couple weeks ago that her family contacted police to try and find her. I'd be very careful.
    I am pretty sure these are two different women. The one reported missing is 15-20 years younger than "Heaven". Probably good advice to beware in both cases.

  6. #4805
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Heaven is legit? I'm in town for a couples of days and looking to experience some of your local talent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/832798641232
    There were posts a couple weeks ago that her family contacted police to try and find her. I'd be very careful.

  7. #4804

    Olive

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77



    I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?
    Also goes by olive. Bad demons. Thief. I'd absolutely avoid. 1. 5 years ago was a different story.

  8. #4803

    Aroara

    She used to go by Olive. Seen mixed reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77

    I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?

  9. #4802

    Aroara?

    https://tryst.link/escort/oliveyouu77

    I thought I had seen some reviews on Aroara but can't find them now. Am I missing something? If not, has anyone had any experience with her?

  10. #4801

    Ci Ci

    Anybody know anything about here I know she advertising alot a while back and disappeared.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...v/899536828725

  11. #4800
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Quite a few reviews of her scamming and heard rumors of some guys getting robbed.
    Thanks DD for the info. I did a search on her name and didn't find anything. Oh well better to be safe than sorry. I will be back in Greenville soon and look forward to enjoying some of your local talent.

  12. #4799

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Then next time don't send me a private message promoting your girl.
    Sorry man. Wasn't trying to promote her. I apologize if I came off that way. Just trying to clear up the perception I'm her spokesperson or something. I'm sorry if I further enhanced that belief. I'm new to all this.

  13. #4798

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Heaven is legit? I'm in town for a couples of days and looking to experience some of your local talent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/832798641232
    Quite a few reviews of her scamming and heard rumors of some guys getting robbed.

  14. #4797

    Ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44  [View Original Post]
    Not motivated to help her at all. If I had my choice, I'd keep her for myself. If it does help her, it does. But If not, I'd what it is. I'm not aligned with her in some scheme to post great reviews to help her biz. Just to clear that up.
    Then next time don't send me a private message promoting your girl.

  15. #4796

    Heaven

    Anyone know if Heaven is legit? I'm in town for a couples of days and looking to experience some of your local talent.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/832798641232

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape