Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 24,391 to 24,405 of 41298
-
09-16-20 17:09 #16908Senior Member

Posts: 1484If nothing else
Effective advertising and just enough mystery to arouse curiosity and something else. Realise all photos have been rinsed through Instagram to fix all bumps, pimples, warts, wrinkles and scars. Sounds fun, good luck!
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 16:45 #16907Senior Member

Posts: 50Pretty much my thought process too. Was more curious if anyone maybe recognized them from the photos.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:53 #16906Senior Member

Posts: 443I'm not willing to risk a $50 cashapp to find out
The other huge RED FLAG is $250 per hour for a mother. Daughter fantasy? Keemon! The daughter could probably get that herself. Have to give mom something and with the combo, if it was legit, they'd be asking for a premium price. Not standard rate for one decent girl. Unless they're trash / junkie hoes then that may be their premium price. IDK.
Originally Posted by Mel501
[View Original Post]
IMHO, the only time a deposit is legit, (I'm still reluctant to do so) is with a legit, verifiable, upper end provider. But then you'll have to consent to a more thorough screening process, etc and there will plenty of reviews to verify her / their legitimacy as well.
-
09-16-20 15:46 #16905Senior Member

Posts: 443I did tell
Post #16697.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:42 #16904Senior Member

Posts: 50Doubles listing on StG
I've been seeing some interesting and maybe a little questionable ads on StG over the past few days. It lists a mother / daughter team, and has quite a few pictures. Also has a link to an Imgur page which seems to be very new, with only one post on it (more pictures) as well as a 904 number. I managed to make contact once, but the connection went radio silent on me.
The listing does ask for a cashapp deposit, which is a red flag to me, but otherwise doesn't look too terribly fake. Anyone else happen to have more info?
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/982587738771
-
09-16-20 14:02 #16903Senior Member

Posts: 50Allie
I've gotten CIM from her once, but she quickly ran to the bathroom to spit it all out. So, while you might be able to get it, I'm pretty sure it's not her preference.
Originally Posted by TMeister
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 13:48 #16902Senior Member

Posts: 231Yeah I'm really curious on this too. I know the Chinese roadshow comes thru every so often and always posts up at one of those hotels, and I've generally heard less-than-great things about them, but I'm still curious. I may swing by and poke my head in to see what they're about. I'll just head out if it really doesn't look good.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 13:48 #16901Senior Member

Posts: 653Does she matter
I'm running into allot of girls who are requesting the clients to be older than 30 or 40. And I get they're reasoning cause young guys are wreck less, more aggressive and immature I get it. But is there any work around to this?
-
09-16-20 11:11 #16900Senior Member

Posts: 118Any Info would be greatly appreciated
These two girls have been showing up on my radar, any info on them would be greatly appreciated, feel free to PM me.
"Emily".
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/114463637384
"Voluptuous Vivienne".
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/892471729162
-
09-16-20 09:54 #16899Senior Member

Posts: 805Confirmed then
Well. As I thought tough. NOT the girl in the pics. And not even close based on reviewers.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
We could only be so lucky to have anything remotely close to that ad here in Jax.
-
09-16-20 09:50 #16898Senior Member

Posts: 144
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info. We've all see girls that when you get there have no covers. I didn't have any in the vehicle so I stopped anyway. Never thought about that question setting a provider off.
Originally Posted by BlaqBoi75
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 08:48 #16897Senior Member

Posts: 307Three sum
Hey guys its that time of the year again. Its my birthday month. Any suggestions on two hot spinners that do threesums? Not just both of them sucking me but one where all three of us are intertwined with each other and when its done none of us will be able to walk let alone move. I would like something memorable.
Pm is fine.
Thanks.
Jax.
-
09-16-20 07:09 #16896Senior Member

Posts: 269Lol
I ended up creating one but the number on there don't won't. Thanks for sharing.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 05:13 #16895Senior Member

Posts: 316Do tell.
What happened with the asian?
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
Bait and switch, I'm guessing.
-
09-16-20 03:51 #16894Regular Member

Posts: 14Agreed
Though I will say that I too was left hanging in her driveway. Comma were fine until I arrived and then she went dark. I was pressed for time so I left and then she cussed me out and probably blocked me. Damn shame, because I've seen some positive reviews and actually wanted to see for myself. As with anyone, YMMV.
Originally Posted by TankerJo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





