Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 990 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 490 890 940 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1040 1090 1490 ... LastLast
Results 14,836 to 14,850 of 28546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13711
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Was it covered? Just asking as I've had providers before that were open to uncovered when they were pregant.
    It was covered.

  2. #13710

    Cfs?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArrow  [View Original Post]
    For those who like them pregnant, 6 months belly showing. She was real cute and good personality. Went for the 80 qv in norcorss. A little rushed but I had worst. Overall good experience I'd repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...l-day/31151579
    Was it covered? Just asking as I've had providers before that were open to uncovered when they were pregant.

  3. #13709

    Pregnant

    For those who like them pregnant, 6 months belly showing. She was real cute and good personality. Went for the 80 qv in norcorss. A little rushed but I had worst. Overall good experience I'd repeat.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...l-day/31151579

  4. #13708

    Just my opinion.......

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWeapon  [View Original Post]
    Def 50 bucks overpriced.

    Older. New to town. No go for me.
    Heaven seems well priced compared to all the overpriced SWs posing as online escorts on Listcrawler.

    Heres one to AVOID at all cost! I saw her 4+ years ago, shes been around a long time. All talk and does nothing but bait and switch. A serial rusher. AVOID!

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...anta/54156335/

  5. #13707
    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    The lovely and talented Heaven is coming to Atlanta. If you want a GFE that is beautiful and slender, go see her! She is from TN and is very friendly and accommodating. Her site gives all the details: www.heavenlove69.com. Enjoy.
    Nice body. If she were doing 100 hh or 80 qv, maybe worth considering.

  6. #13706

    Madison

    https://www.eros.com/georgia/atlanta/files/3272089.htm

    I've seen questions about her from a few months ago but have not seen any substantive reviews. I'm planning on seeing her tonight. Any insight?

  7. #13705
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Duluthbc  [View Original Post]
    I got the 2 girl option. Short hair one meet me outside, went back two their room. Long hair started and the short hair finished the job.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...554/4702883618
    I texted them the other day but never got a reply. Guess they'll never know the pleasure of sucking my cock.

  8. #13704

    Overpriced

    Def 50 bucks overpriced.

    Older. New to town. No go for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    The lovely and talented Heaven is coming to Atlanta. If you want a GFE that is beautiful and slender, go see her! She is from TN and is very friendly and accommodating. Her site gives all the details: www.heavenlove69.com. Enjoy.

  9. #13703

    Ms. Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by HighFlyer21  [View Original Post]
    The lovely and talented Heaven is coming to Atlanta. If you want a GFE that is beautiful and slender, go see her! She is from TN and is very friendly and accommodating. Her site gives all the details: www.heavenlove69.com. Enjoy.
    Love the long legs. She is a beautiful woman. I am def planning to see her.

  10. #13702

    Heaven

    The lovely and talented Heaven is coming to Atlanta. If you want a GFE that is beautiful and slender, go see her! She is from TN and is very friendly and accommodating. Her site gives all the details: www.heavenlove69.com. Enjoy.

  11. #13701
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey1961  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-827-5616

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-real/30849200

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/HOIMuD_thumb_xl.jpg

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/zwcY6E.jpg

    Outcall for $$ initially asked $$ Immediate upsale for $100 for her driver, insisted on the $ before the deed, I'm like no way. Told her to leave. Noticed she posted another add 15 min before getting to my place!

    Should have known. . . . sucker born every day! 678
    Another pimp-driven scammer, and a reminder to everyone to have your "pets" spayed.

  12. #13700

    What a waste

    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakey1961  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-827-5616

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-real/30849200

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/HOIMuD_thumb_xl.jpg

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/zwcY6E.jpg

    Outcall for $$ initially asked $$ Immediate upsale for $100 for her driver, insisted on the $ before the deed, I'm like no way. Told her to leave. Noticed she posted another add 15 min before getting to my place!

    Should have known. . . . sucker born every day! 678 827 5616.
    She almost looks TGTBT but seems she's using those looks to pull a con, probably by out in the car. Many guys would have given in to the little head and been robbed. She probably would have said be right back I have to give driver money and never returned, With her looks she be a financially secure girl quick if she actually took care of customers.

  13. #13699

    Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBlue  [View Original Post]
    I'm rolling hard and would love a petite girl that would allow BBFS. Can somebody help me with finding this as I'm just getting back into the hobby.
    I'm still looking for one of those myself LOL but if I find one I will certainly share.

  14. #13698
    I'm rolling hard and would love a petite girl that would allow BBFS. Can somebody help me with finding this as I'm just getting back into the hobby.

  15. #13697

    Beware Anna total ripoff

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/678-827-5616

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...-real/30849200

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/HOIMuD_thumb_xl.jpg

    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/zwcY6E.jpg

    Outcall for $$ initially asked $$ Immediate upsale for $100 for her driver, insisted on the $ before the deed, I'm like no way. Told her to leave. Noticed she posted another add 15 min before getting to my place!

    Should have known. . . . sucker born every day! 678 827 5616.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape