Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 28204
-
09-17-20 10:15 #10054Regular Member

Posts: 10I spoke with her about it. She said to please send more than "hey". She is receiving a lot of messages like 50 a day, which is great, but she can't see everyone. She wants to give usasg members priority so tell her fiend sent you.
Originally Posted by KillAdobe12
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 06:08 #10053Senior Member

Posts: 163Nope still nothing.
Originally Posted by Anonymous434
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 01:13 #10052Senior Member

Posts: 32I did get a hold of her, but she said she was busy. She told me to contact her the next day, but when I did I could not get a hold of here.
Originally Posted by Anonymous434
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 19:04 #10051Senior Member

Posts: 84Izzy at westshore
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...366/8137020816
She is definitely the girl in the pictures if the pictures were taken in high school and she just went to her 20th high school reunion.
She's very sweet and personable over texts. Communication was slow but she did manage to set up the date and guide me to her room.
Her pictures are definitely old if they're even her because she has the face blackout. She does have an incredible ass but her entire body is covered in only what I can assume are sores from some skin disease or excessive use of crystal meth. Also I got stains on my clothing because she covers her entire body in some sort of heavy makeup. Sadly had to throw away a pair of pants to avoid any weird questions from the significant other. Covered mouth services average and she's not really into it. It got a little better whenever you would the doggy style but I couldn't get over the scab marks all over her body.
Definitely wouldn't repeat and I suggest everybody else stay away. Quoted. 90 for the wv. $. 40 for the half. Not not worth it, looks like she's a washed up dancer who thinks she has a golden snatch.
-
09-16-20 18:52 #10050Senior Member

Posts: 90Genesis
Have you been able to get a hold of her?
Originally Posted by KillAdobe12
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:32 #10049Senior Member

Posts: 622Paola
She has been around for a while. I have hit it several times. She is older and some of those pics are from 10 years ago.
Originally Posted by BobDm
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:12 #10048Senior Member

Posts: 1484Which one?
This shows a Brown one and White one.
Originally Posted by BobDm
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:03 #10047Senior Member

Posts: 280How do you get ahold of her? I've tried initiating via text multiple times and have yet to get a single reply. Do you cold call?
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:02 #10046Senior Member

Posts: 204Paola
This mature provider has never been reported on. Anyone care to share? Any help is appreciated.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8136955334
-
09-16-20 14:16 #10045Senior Member

Posts: 68Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by Flfisherman
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 14:13 #10044Senior Member

Posts: 123Jade
Here teeth are just fine. No candy issues observed at all. Very safe, clean and convenient location. I had fun.
Originally Posted by TimeConsumer
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 14:07 #10043Senior Member

Posts: 27I met with her a couple times and I didn't notice anything wrong with her teeth. I would definitely recommend although her prices are a little higher than when I saw her.
Originally Posted by TimeConsumer
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 10:53 #10042Regular Member

Posts: 17Familiar face
Anyone seen this girl? Or perhaps know the name she used to advertise under so I can comb the forum? I'm 99% sure she has advertised in the past but I can't remember if there was ever any feedback on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54144685/
-
09-16-20 09:18 #10041Senior Member

Posts: 934Kurt, Thanks for the reports. Don't beat yourself up too much. We have all done dumb shit and learned the hard way. First time I picked up a SW, I didn't have any Jacksons on me. Girl says, don't worry baby, I'll get change. We all know how that ended! Only positive was I got the BBBJ first and paid after. Monger on.
Originally Posted by KurtWagner36
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 03:30 #10040Regular Member

Posts: 1Just need a little info
I move been around a while but have noticed services getting poor and poor so I took a step back from the monger game. I've decided to look around a bit and saw this one does anybody have the scoop? I really don't want to waste my time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/54140090/









Reply With Quote






