Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 7,381 to 7,395 of 10631
-
09-17-20 15:19 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 83Tall or just skinny?
Is this chick super tall or just super skinny?
Originally Posted by Warpfactor69
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 14:02 #3250Senior Member

Posts: 182Jessie's protégé.
She looks like she's in her early 20's. Thin, tall (but she was seated when I saw her). She had her back to me sitting and smoking in the front yard of a semi-secluded incall. Jessie met me at the yard and when I saw her friend's back from a silhouette, she looked decent initially. I had shown an interest for a duo when Jess mentioned her in our initial discussions. I figured, I could add a mother-daughter role-play to my bucket-list. But once I got closer to talk to her and took a better look, I was put off intuitively. To be fair to her, I did NOT spend adequate time with her and had I had a more in-depth discussions it may have been a different session rather than shutting down the option by intuition. She was sheepish when talking, more of a mumble than talk and she had some marks on her face, withered zits looking spots or blemishes, and possibly bad teeth (couldn't take a better look as she hardly opened her mouth when she talked). And she was hunched, somewhat bracing herself as if to hide something or just shy while seated. I told Jess let's just play one on one and we'll include her GF on the next visit. Jessie has some good reviews and your visit can have a better outcome, while at it you can always asses the duo option in person. She may not be there for long according to Jessie.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 10:15 #3249Senior Member

Posts: 1143Jessie and friend
Do you mind elaborating on "looked off" about her friend? I am supposed to see them both this weekend, but I don't want to get into a bad situation. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Hinderland
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-20 08:53 #3248Senior Member

Posts: 2038Legit
She's legit, don't know if she belongs in this section. We did dfk daty BBBJ cfs.
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 21:12 #3247Senior Member

Posts: 106Ashlyn
Here is her link.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/search?loc=45.523...e%5B%5D=online
-
09-16-20 20:48 #3246Senior Member

Posts: 24Maybe you should include a google image search in your "fair share of research".
Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer;4978810[URL
-
09-16-20 20:16 #3245Regular Member

Posts: 1Pics look fake
Pics seem fake, looks like that might be "Lena the Plug". Pornhub search her.
Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 20:06 #3244Senior Member

Posts: 502Definitely seems too good to be true. Ask her to send you a photo with her holding up a piece of paper that says "Creampie me Tailblazer" or just "banasplits" or something random.
Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 11:57 #3243Banned Member

Posts: 2940Did I miss her link? I searched her name on Tryst and got nada.
Originally Posted by Strecther1
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 11:30 #3242Senior Member

Posts: 182No worries, I've moved on.
It's ok to be reminded we are humans after-all. I've had much more hits than strikes with quite a few of the fine TNA ladies that I was sure my above-par skills would see me thru. Well, you win some and loose some. No harm done.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 10:22 #3241Senior Member

Posts: 287I'm sorry.
Hinderland. Sorry I just saw this post and wish I had chimed in earlier. Saw her twice before she moved out of the area and she hinted that a lot more was available on the 2nd visit. Unfortunately for me the small head was running the show as 40+ MILFs are my weak point and it was a repeat of my first visit, cfs and terrible kissing or lack thereof. Again, sorry you didn't have all the intel.
Originally Posted by Hinderland
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting & stay safe.
-
09-15-20 23:16 #3240Senior Member

Posts: 577Little research.
Not much more on this than the alligator post- at least she or whomever are consistent in advertising.
Originally Posted by ORTailBlazer
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/503-832-9654
-
09-15-20 21:48 #3239Senior Member

Posts: 106Ashlyn
I was telling. She is not a clock watcher either.
Originally Posted by BlueDog253
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 21:42 #3238Senior Member

Posts: 106Andy
Has anyone had any luck with Andy. She looks pretty hot.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/54131159/
-
09-15-20 19:17 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 182It was a no-go for me with Jessie aka Helluvahwmn.
She does have a cute and tight bushy kitty for a 50 yrs old MILF but won't go bare other than momentary bare clit rub. I took bb for granted based on the prior review and despite turning on my full charm and bag of tricks, she insisted on cover. She did offer for her young protege (not daughter) https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view/54109536/5033882967 to join us for a 50% discount but something looked off about her and I declined. Maybe others will have a better luck but she swore she has never offered it.
Originally Posted by RandyKennard
[View Original Post]
Had to abort a covered mish and switch to k9, she could have used a mouth wash prior to the visit. We were both chill to each other despite my dissatisfaction. We did behave as grown adults.











Reply With Quote






