Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,716 to 8,730 of 11018
-
09-21-20 02:54 #2303Senior Member

Posts: 472Been there done that, won't go back.
Originally Posted by Rodgazina
[View Original Post]
She is bigger than the pictures, had heroin problem, wasn't taking birth control, said to finish on her belly then after I did she rubbed it in her WTF??
-
09-21-20 00:23 #2302Senior Member

Posts: 185Fake pics.
Originally Posted by Dog228
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-20 19:03 #2301Senior Member

Posts: 228Taylor
She is a sweet gal. Open except anal. Big NO.
Far and few do I return multiple times. She has an awesome flavor about her.
I highly recommend, Seeing there is this sting fear virus floating around.
http://tacoma.skipthegames.com/femal...y/261303406653
-
09-20-20 09:00 #2300Senior Member

Posts: 124Kimmie in Lacey
Has anybody seen Kimmie in Lacey or have any info on her?
Quoted 180 hhr BBFS: https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/2534470960/1.
STG link: https://olympia.skipthegames.com/fem...h/495342470046.
Thanks in advance.
-
09-18-20 22:30 #2299Senior Member

Posts: 121Amanda Kdoll
Have any one seen or know whereabout of Amanda, she use to come up here from Oregon ever so often and stay with Kdoll agency. Ever seen they close down I lost contact.
-
09-18-20 03:08 #2298Senior Member

Posts: 33Happy massage
Anyone try yet?
Really curious about this one.
https://mt-vernon.skipthegames.com/f...h/459507802106
https://independent.com.listcrawler....gham/54142925/
-
09-17-20 23:46 #2297Senior Member

Posts: 196Everett Brittany
Who's seen this one? Posts constantly, and either I am bad at searching or she has no reviews that I can find under that number.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...a/714195596619
-
09-16-20 22:58 #2296Senior Member

Posts: 93Someone Gave Her a Red Jelly
She's earned a negative reputation for marketing herself as "independent" when it's obviously an agency ad. Thanks for letting the community know.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 15:02 #2295Senior Member

Posts: 483I appreciate the report also. Opinion: You feel ripped off because you were. It's happened to all of us. Like so many others, she has no business in the business.
Originally Posted by MrYoda
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 11:33 #2294Senior Member

Posts: 2184Russian Jaqueline
Yup. So much for "upscale" girls that charge an arm and a leg for sub-par service. She needs to be called out for that shit.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 10:22 #2293Senior Member

Posts: 64Sounds terrible. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 00:54 #2292Senior Member

Posts: 371That's a fucking lot to pay for so few activities allowed and such a shitty experience. Thanks for the report. I doubt we'll ever see that posted on the other board.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 19:07 #2291Senior Member

Posts: 64That's probably the case since she is busy.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 17:30 #2290Senior Member

Posts: 128Russian Jaqueline
Thank you for sharing and very sorry about this event.
Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 21:06 #2289Banned Member

Posts: 2302No CIM at that price level is what's keeping me from seeing her. Also, I like bigger boobs. .
Originally Posted by Dxddxd
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






