Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 583 of 736 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 633 683 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2302
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?435176-Jaqueline

    Different girl than ad. Early 20's looking slightly above average face. Brought some vino to try to loosen her up which she refused. No FIV no DATO no 69. Doesn't like spanking. During DATY I tried to build up the intensity but she insisted I keep going light and slow. Unenthusiastic and light BBBJ (she didn't want to go deeper than than the first 2 inches because she thought the skin would get caught in her braces). BLS was more like a tickle and lasted about 20 seconds before she gave up on it. CG was a bit uncomfortable for me with the way she was leaning over me, just hitting her back wall shallow. Tabletop missionary was good tho and she was pretty tight and seemed to enjoy it. But she started asking if I was going to cum yet like 10 minutes in and then kept pestering me asking if I was close every few minutes which really killed the mood. No K9 No RCG no Greek. Wouldn't let me have her sideways. Left after that without finishing.

    I don't know if I won't ever see another of these agency girls, but I felt robbed after spending $4 for the hour.
    That's a fucking lot to pay for so few activities allowed and such a shitty experience. Thanks for the report. I doubt we'll ever see that posted on the other board.

  2. #2301
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    She ghosted me as well. I guess she's picky with who she sees for repeat visits.
    That's probably the case since she is busy.

  3. #2300

    Russian Jaqueline

    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?435176-Jaqueline

    Different girl than ad. Early 20's looking slightly above average face. Brought some vino to try to loosen her up which she refused. No FIV no DATO no 69. Doesn't like spanking. During DATY I tried to build up the intensity but she insisted I keep going light and slow. Unenthusiastic and light BBBJ (she didn't want to go deeper than than the first 2 inches because she thought the skin would get caught in her braces). BLS was more like a tickle and lasted about 20 seconds before she gave up on it. CG was a bit uncomfortable for me with the way she was leaning over me, just hitting her back wall shallow. Tabletop missionary was good tho and she was pretty tight and seemed to enjoy it. But she started asking if I was going to cum yet like 10 minutes in and then kept pestering me asking if I was close every few minutes which really killed the mood. No K9 No RCG no Greek. Wouldn't let me have her sideways. Left after that without finishing.

    I don't know if I won't ever see another of these agency girls, but I felt robbed after spending $4 for the hour.
    Thank you for sharing and very sorry about this event.

  4. #2299
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxddxd  [View Original Post]
    No FIV and no CIM is a downer for me.
    No CIM at that price level is what's keeping me from seeing her. Also, I like bigger boobs. .

  5. #2298
    Quote Originally Posted by DicksDeluxe  [View Original Post]
    She agreed to it, so I don't know why she won't agree to another session
    She ghosted me as well. I guess she's picky with who she sees for repeat visits.

  6. #2297

    Russian Jaqueline

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?435176-Jaqueline

    Different girl than ad. Early 20's looking slightly above average face. Brought some vino to try to loosen her up which she refused. No FIV no DATO no 69. Doesn't like spanking. During DATY I tried to build up the intensity but she insisted I keep going light and slow. Unenthusiastic and light BBBJ (she didn't want to go deeper than than the first 2 inches because she thought the skin would get caught in her braces). BLS was more like a tickle and lasted about 20 seconds before she gave up on it. CG was a bit uncomfortable for me with the way she was leaning over me, just hitting her back wall shallow. Tabletop missionary was good tho and she was pretty tight and seemed to enjoy it. But she started asking if I was going to cum yet like 10 minutes in and then kept pestering me asking if I was close every few minutes which really killed the mood. No K9 No RCG no Greek. Wouldn't let me have her sideways. Left after that without finishing.

    I don't know if I won't ever see another of these agency girls, but I felt robbed after spending $4 for the hour.

  7. #2296

    Cindy Lin

    Quote Originally Posted by DicksDeluxe  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cindylin a couple of months ago. Hottie! She's tone and tight. No FIV, no CIM, so at the end of the session I had her get on her knees and facefucked her and came on her tits. She won't respond to my contact attempts any more to set up another session. 😜.
    No FIV and no CIM is a downer for me.

  8. #2295
    Quote Originally Posted by MrYoda  [View Original Post]
    Savage. LOL.
    She agreed to it, so I don't know why she won't agree to another session?

  9. #2294
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Are you 100% certain it was Kangels? You mentioned paying "extra for FS" but Kangels doesn't charge extra for that like the Thai rub ladies. Did you mean you payed extra (usually +100) for PSE / BBFS? Before the pandemic, I was a pretty regular client of Kangels and their booker has been surprisingly frank with me about some of the girls that he doesn't think I'd like. He told me "Never" when I asked yesterday if there were any ladies who provide Greek. So before I risk pissing off the booker for insisting. Are you 100% certain you're talking about the Kangels group? Thanks.
    I suspect by "extra for FS" he meant "extra for BBFS". And yes, without BBFS, the rate is $350 an hour. It's $100 more for BBFS. Still, way too rich for my blood!

  10. #2293

    That's Desy Gato

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesSt8  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel? Looks like she may new in the area.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/192032
    Doing a quick image search shows that those are photos of Desy Gato: https://www.facebook.com/desygatox and https://www.instagram.com/desygato

  11. #2292

    Repercussions from others in the group

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicksdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cindylin a couple of months ago. Hottie! She's tone and tight. No FIV, no CIM, so at the end of the session I had her get on her knees and facefucked her and came on her tits. She won't respond to my contact attempts any more to set up another session..
    Are the other women in that group responding to you? I'm curious to know if there was any blowback from this in that org.

  12. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by ButterScotch69  [View Original Post]
    Kangels. After learning about the rim job I specifically shaved my tools and waxed my ass hair smooth. Usual pre session ritual and she cleaned me good and thorough. The session was pretty insane I must say. I paid the extra for FS and chose a girl who does anal. Used and abused her every hole as much as I could and at the end her eyes were watering LOL. Overall pretty good session. Good thing about these Asian girls are submissiveness to rough play. At some point I had a small batch of her hair pulled out.
    Thanks for the report. Are you 100% certain it was Kangels? You mentioned paying "extra for FS" but Kangels doesn't charge extra for that like the Thai rub ladies. Did you mean you payed extra (usually +100) for PSE / BBFS? Before the pandemic, I was a pretty regular client of Kangels and their booker has been surprisingly frank with me about some of the girls that he doesn't think I'd like. He told me "Never" when I asked yesterday if there were any ladies who provide Greek. So before I risk pissing off the booker for insisting. Are you 100% certain you're talking about the Kangels group? Thanks.

  13. #2290

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Dicksdeluxe  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cindylin a couple of months ago. Hottie! She's tone and tight. No FIV, no CIM, so at the end of the session I had her get on her knees and facefucked her and came on her tits. She won't respond to my contact attempts any more to set up another session.
    Savage. LOL.

  14. #2289

    Kalyne in Seattle

    Anyone have any intel? Looks like she may new in the area.

    https://seattle.rubratings.com/192032

  15. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Saw Cindylin a couple of months ago. Hottie! She's tone and tight. No FIV, no CIM, so at the end of the session I had her get on her knees and facefucked her and came on her tits. She won't respond to my contact attempts any more to set up another session. 😜.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape