Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,261 to 19,275 of 37379
-
09-16-20 08:47 #18119Senior Member

Posts: 94Wtf
Sorry, but this must be the most confusing post I've ever read. From what I'm able to glean from it you're asking if the showers made to your avail are ever used. I know from experience that the the Downriver Nuru Lady offers one and will assist you. The famous Ebony in her days in Southfield would get the the water temp just right after a spactacular session. There is one at Saigon but have never used it. Tiffany made a big deal about it when she was describing her renovation plans. Thought it would be a walk'in like Cici has at 13 & Mound or 7 & Telegraph. I'd love to have Tiffany scrub me down with her soapy spinner body. Knowing her she would add at least. 6 to the "tip". Surprised it's never offered. Some table showers in the area if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by Pygophile
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-20 07:24 #18118Senior Member

Posts: 388Chinese massage
I wish the Chinese massage on north Wayne road would open the apartment option again. Younger girls who are willing , look good, and into it would make a lot of money.
Originally Posted by Ecuyer
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 21:36 #18117Senior Member

Posts: 780Center line
Are you talking about the place on van dyke a few blocks south of 11 mile? It is fairly new. Reports are they are legit but there are not many of them.
Originally Posted by HeeJung47
[View Original Post]
-
09-15-20 16:48 #18116Regular Member

Posts: 17Tia Chi. Livonia
Made another trip to Tia Chi, dreamed of a little bit younger provider maybe in her 50's. Massage was So-So, minimal teasing, UTC roaming allowed standard finish.
-
09-15-20 13:36 #18115Senior Member

Posts: 38Showers?
This is random yet I'm curious that for where certain massage parlors and ladies not showers available in their listings does anyone actually ever use them?
Do you use them for pre or post massage? Or both?
-
09-15-20 09:08 #18114Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 1They been gone for a while, mamasan would usually let me get away with a ton, last post I saw was back in 2018.
Originally Posted by Ecuyer
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 21:25 #18113Regular Member

Posts: 17Serendipity?
Noticed Serendipity is closed. Just curious if anyone knows what happened? They've been around a long time and will be missed.
-
09-14-20 16:53 #18112Troll

Posts: 279Something tells
Something also tells me that it won't last long in Center Line. The town doesn't want these kinds of places and has a track record of proving it.
Originally Posted by Lemay591
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 16:51 #18111Troll

Posts: 279Not the same
Not the same Yoyo.
Originally Posted by TeeTime69
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 16:50 #18110Regular Member

Posts: 13Jennifer
She's not disabled. Poor woman had brain cancer and needed to have surgery to remove a large tumor. (I believe she had more than one) I guess that would make anyone a little "off".
Originally Posted by SlightlyHere
[View Original Post]
Not trying to hate just giving the back story.
I haven't "seen" her in an intimate way. It would make me feel like a huge A-Hole.
-
09-14-20 16:15 #18109Senior Member

Posts: 35NaNas
That was her name KIKi.
Originally Posted by JoeCbar
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 15:21 #18108Senior Member

Posts: 178https://detroit.skipthegames.com/mas...s/936961822510
Originally Posted by RaidersFan53
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 11:33 #18107Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739YoYo
Did 56 year old YoYo work there? She's around, still has a NY cell number. Just left a place on Garfield. Near CVS.
Originally Posted by Ecuyer
[View Original Post]
-
09-14-20 10:11 #18106Regular Member

Posts: 9Empire spa
I was driving around and spotted this on 10 mile in Centerline. You can google it's name the place has a facebook / instagram page. It is a typical AMP 80 hour good massage followed by HJ / prostate play. Tip 40 left happy but something tell me if you try YMMV. Parking in back and when you walk in its a small room with a doorbell that you ring then someone will unlock the door and take you back.
-
09-14-20 07:52 #18105Senior Member

Posts: 94Aamp
Any AAMP operating in Madison Heights on Concord near 14 mi. ? I know for a fact at least 6 this time last year. No response from text now. Covid must have chased them back to Flushing NY. Ah, how is miss the good old Anna days.










Reply With Quote






