Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12892
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Well, she did not respond back to my text yesterday. I think she is no longer in the business. Those were great memories with her. I can still remember what she looks like. Beautiful
    I found this useful info to see what spa's are owned by the same owners, more info to be found as well.

    https://opengovus.com/san-diego-business?naics=812193

  2. #12891

    Tipping

    Quote Originally Posted by TJDog  [View Original Post]
    Been to Spring Accupuncture for HH sessions a couple of times. Both times the Maasan instructed me ". Tip $20. " First time the lady went way above and beyond, so I went higher (tipped her in the room). When I was leaving I had $5 change coming and waived it to the provider. But Mamasan shook her head and insisted I take it. Second time I went with the flow and tipped $20 = all seemed well.

    Have I been over-tipping at $40 for HH w / decent HE?
    There has been lots of discussion regarding tipping on the escorts forum recently. This is my 2 cents for AMPs.

    At the AMPs is where we should be tipping these girls. These girls are the ones that rely on our tips to "survive. " They get maybe $20-$30 from the HF that is collected by the owner, so if we don't tip them, or tip them poorly that's all they would get per client. Many of these ladies work hard and long hours. Some work 6 and 7 days per week.

    IMO a respectable tip for a chair massage should be at least $10, if not half of the HF if the massage was good / great. For a FBSM with a nice ending (not rushed / mechanical), yes I would agree that a $40 tip is more than generous. If the girl is sensuous, aims to please then I think $30-$40 tip is good for hhr session and $50 is a respectable tip for an hour session. If she allows mutual touching I would say $60 and up if there is more on the menu.

    I know the owners at some of these AMPs don't really care how much the customers tip their employees because to them they already got their HF, and they just want you back. I know this because when I first went to my first AMP for a massage (of course this was many years ago) and I didn't know what the etiquette was for tipping and I asked the owner and I was told $5 was enough for a body massage. I believed this is still the same attitude with the owners nowadays. They would rather have you come more often than having to haggle with the girls about tips. Just my two cents.

  3. #12890

    Kerry / Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by RedIdIt  [View Original Post]
    I haven't heard from her either, she would have a nice view of the Car wash is she was still there LOL, she was fun to be with.

    Well, she did not respond back to my text yesterday. I think she is no longer in the business. Those were great memories with her. I can still remember what she looks like. Beautiful!

  4. #12889

    Emma at MRC

    I felt like some action late in the night and found out MRC doesn't close unitl 11 pm and recall seeing reviews of Emma. I decided to make the drive from North County and had a wonderful session with her. She probably has the softest skin I've ever felt and a great attitude to go with her slim body. I paid .6 to house and 1. 6 to her. Man these prices keep rising in SD, but she was worth it and I would return, but when I left to go back home a traffic cop pulled me over for speeding so hope to get my lawyer to get it dismissed so I can use the funds to entertain the ladies. Stay safe everyone!

  5. #12888

    Crazy

    Out of this world. I've been hobbying for years but not on at AMPs so I guess I gave off a newbie vibe. On top of the house fee she was looking for $$$ to fuck. I opted for a naked HJ with mutual touch. Her pussy seemed incredibly tight but not worth its weight in gold.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan1979  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?

  6. #12887

    Know Knots, Lala

    Quote Originally Posted by RolfTorren  [View Original Post]
    So I called mamasan tells me that they are open by appointment only. I was hoping Cherry had returned but she's moved on it seems. Laia was working and another one who's name I forget. Maybe Alice? Laia is cute but a little unrealistic about her rates. Anyone have recent experience there? At one point it was my go to AMP. Mamasan is a real sweetheart.
    What are her rates?

  7. #12886

    Know Knots open. Kinda

    So I called mamasan tells me that they are open by appointment only. I was hoping Cherry had returned but she's moved on it seems. Laia was working and another one who's name I forget. Maybe Alice? Laia is cute but a little unrealistic about her rates. Anyone have recent experience there? At one point it was my go to AMP. Mamasan is a real sweetheart.

  8. #12885

    Latina message parlors

    I want to go this weekend, massage parlor's that I have Latinas, any recommendations please? Thanks.

  9. #12884
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferSK  [View Original Post]
    Hi all,

    New to forum. Been to AMPs and TJ before. Trying to get into SDAG. Heard they post on HX but I do not understand how HX work. How do I get points to send contact providers? Any pointers help. What's the best route to pass screening for SDAG. Also heard there is FEC. What is the site to this? Thanks and stay safe.
    Good luck buddy. I tried to send them my 1-2 references, but they said they want 3 and workplace. I think it is too much info to provide to get into the network. I can only imagine if something happened to their files.

  10. #12883

    Level 2 - Monika

    Avoid, avoid, avoid. Monika is older (40-50's) with pudge belly. The massage was a constant rub in the same spot for 5 minutes that my skin started to burn. I had to ask her to stop. I should have just left but I already committed to the house fee (60 hr). Jack hammer finish. So disappointed in myself.

    My usual spot is MBC but need a new spot. Can someone recommend a decent looking girl, that knows how to tease and can give a good massage?

    The Miramar or near Convoy area would be great. Thank you.

  11. #12882
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Wow, a name from the past. Jean was one of my very first independent FBSM provider. She had a beautiful face and beautiful eyes. I spoke with her about 1-2 years ago, and at that time she was still doing massages. I just texted a last known number I have for her. I'll ask if she's still doing massages if she responds.

    It's got to be 10 plus years ago when I first met her. She's got to be in her 40's by now. I usually like to see providers in their 20's-30's, but if Jean still looks as good like she did back then I would see her again.
    I haven't heard from her either, she would have a nice view of the Car wash is she was still there LOL, she was fun to be with.

  12. #12881

    Kerry / Jean

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    There was a woman, on the review boards was known as Kerry / Jean. I haven't seen peep from her since BP went down. She worked out of an older office building off Claremont Dr in Bay Park. She had legit massage skills, and her sensual finish started with a lot of work while face down. She would sit at the end of the table and reach under and stroke you pulling down towards your legs. That maneuver drove me wild and often I would explode face down and then she would flip me over for a second pop. Light mutual touching, not much in other services that I experienced over several visits. I'm hoping she's still providing and that someone has some info. I'm missing that tug.

    Wow, a name from the past. Jean was one of my very first independent FBSM provider. She had a beautiful face and beautiful eyes. I spoke with her about 1-2 years ago, and at that time she was still doing massages. I just texted a last known number I have for her. I'll ask if she's still doing massages if she responds.

    It's got to be 10 plus years ago when I first met her. She's got to be in her 40's by now. I usually like to see providers in their 20's-30's, but if Jean still looks as good like she did back then I would see her again.

  13. #12880

    Hx

    Hi all,

    New to forum. Been to AMPs and TJ before. Trying to get into SDAG. Heard they post on HX but I do not understand how HX work. How do I get points to send contact providers? Any pointers help. What's the best route to pass screening for SDAG. Also heard there is FEC. What is the site to this? Thanks and stay safe.

  14. #12879

    Kerry / Jean

    There was a woman, on the review boards was known as Kerry / Jean. I haven't seen peep from her since BP went down. She worked out of an older office building off Claremont Dr in Bay Park. She had legit massage skills, and her sensual finish started with a lot of work while face down. She would sit at the end of the table and reach under and stroke you pulling down towards your legs. That maneuver drove me wild and often I would explode face down and then she would flip me over for a second pop. Light mutual touching, not much in other services that I experienced over several visits. I'm hoping she's still providing and that someone has some info. I'm missing that tug.

  15. #12878

    Akemi yamyam

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/188658

    New to the area but this lady quickly answered my texts. We set something up. I asked for the hour but Ill go for the hh next time. She is older but in great shape. I love Japanese milfs so she hit that check mark. Massage wasn't really a massage but still sensual. I busted quick I'm kinda embarrassed but its on me for being really excited. Shower before and after. I felt like I was back in Japan I will repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape